Was kann man gegen “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your...

Helfe beim Thema Was kann man gegen “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Windows 10 hat bei mir ein neues Update: "2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5003173)". Das Problem ist... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von JOhannesS537, 28. Mai 2021.

1. JOhannesS537
    JOhannesS537 Gast

Was kann man gegen “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your...

Windows 10 hat bei mir ein neues Update: "2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5003173)".
    Das Problem ist aber, dass das Update bei einen restart oder shut down nicht angewendet werden kann. Es kommt dann jedesmal die Meldung: "We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer"
    Was kann man dagegen machen?

:)

#1 JOhannesS537, 28. Mai 2021
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Was kann man gegen “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your... - Ähnliche Themen - “We couldn’t complete

Forum Datum

windows 10 update couldn't complete undoing changes

windows 10 update couldn't complete undoing changes: hi guys, i have the problem that windows want to install the latest updates but couldnt install it and undoing all changes. The result is that i have no sound and cant install new graphic card drivers or sound drivers, can somebody please help me out? thx in advance Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 5. Februar 2024

How to turn off Insiders E-Mail

How to turn off Insiders E-Mail: Hello,I joined a few years ago the Windows Insider Program, and therefor I often receive E-Mails from Windows Insiders about new Features.To stop getting E-Mails, I need to leave the program. That's what I did. Since I joined the Dev Channel, I either need to wait for a Major Release or...

Windows 10 Insider 26. Januar 2024

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?: My laptop has an impressive screen. After my cat threw the laptop on the ground, now the screen is broken, and touchscreen mouse is making several clicks somewhere. So, the system is no longer usable. My question is, can I turn Asian cloth modoud off at boot time keybinding user or similar? I...

Windows 10 Support 19. Dezember 2023

Surface-Pen randomly turns off during writing

Surface-Pen randomly turns off during writing: Recently, my surface pro 7 has started doing a thing where it suddenly doesn't recognize the pen's tip or the eraser anymore and it does that daily, sometimes even twice a day. The pen itself is still connected to the surface via bluetooth, so the button still works, but I can't write or...

Surface 21. März 2022

Undoing change made to your computer....

Undoing change made to your computer....: Guten Abend Gestern hat mein Laptop ein Update runtergehen.... er hing .... heute schaffte er nach mehreren Stunden 23% meine Kinder kamen an den Stecker so hatte er keine Stromversorgung mehr denk ich mal. Als ich nachschauen war PC aus. Habe ihn wieder gestartet dann kommen diese 4 Viereck...

Windows 10 Support 15. Dezember 2020

We kann ich eine Kennwordgeschützte Word Datei öffenen?

We kann ich eine Kennwordgeschützte Word Datei öffenen?: Ich weiß das Password für die mir zu gesendete Datei eigentlich, finde jedoch kein Feld um es Einzugeben. https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/we-kann-ich-eine-kennwordgeschuetzte-word-datei-oeffenen

Windows 10 Support 26. März 2020

Fehler beim Windows Update, Loop: attempting to recover installation.... undoing changes...

Fehler beim Windows Update, Loop: attempting to recover installation.... undoing changes...: Guten Tag, Ich war in der Mitte einer Installation und mein Computer hat ein Problem gehabt. Nun ist es so, dass wenn ich dem Gerät starte, sehe ich den Hersteller Logo, in casu "Dell", danach kommt der folgender Text ganz kurz im Bildschirm "attempting to recover installation....", dann...

Windows 10 Support 14. Januar 2020

Windows Spotlight won't change the picture

Windows Spotlight won't change the picture: Hi there, I got a HP notebook with Windows 10 and since half a month Windows Spotlight is broken and won't change the picture. I already uninstalled the update that Windows downloaded previous to when described problem occured. But Spotlight still sticks to the same picture. I already browsed...

Windows 10 Support 31. Januar 2019

Was kann man gegen “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden