WCN (connect to device using WPS) does not work under Windows 10

Helfe beim Thema WCN (connect to device using WPS) does not work under Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I have implemented code to connect to a device using WCN (WPS) that works on Windows 7 & Windows 8(.1). First, the code tries to detect the proper... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von dobrak, 7. September 2015.

1. dobrak
    dobrak Gast

I have implemented code to connect to a device using WCN (WPS) that works on Windows 7 & Windows 8(.1).

First, the code tries to detect the proper IWCNDevice, and once the proper device has been found it will:

• Set the password to empty using wcnDevice.SetPassword( )
    • Create an object that implements IWCNConnectNotify. (= wcnConnectionNotify )
    • Call wcnDevice.Connect( wcnConnectionNotify )

Under Windows 10, the wcnDevice is retrieved, the wcnConnectNotify object can be created and the following sequence of MSM / ACM Events is received:

• source=0x10: 0x0010:MSM / Code=0x1: wlan_notification_msm_associating
    • source=0x10: 0x0010:MSM / Code=0x39:
    • source=0x10: 0x0010:MSM / Code=0x39:
    • source=0x10: 0x0010:MSM / Code=0x2: wlan_notification_msm_associated
    • source=0x10: 0x0010:MSM / Code=0x3: wlan_notification_msm_authenticating
    • source=0x4: 0x0004:OneX / Code=0x1: OneXNotificationTypeResultUpdate
    • 10 times: source=0x10: 0x0010:MSM / Code=0x39:
    • Then IWCNConnectNotify.ConnectFailed( ) fires with error code 0x80004005.
    • source=0x8: 0x0008:ACM / Code=0x14: wlan_notification_acm_disconnecting
    • ProcessAcmMessage: code=0x14 ssid= profile= reasonCode=0x0
    • source=0x8: 0x0008:ACM / Code=0xA: wlan_notification_acm_connection_complete
    • ProcessAcmMessage: code=0xA ssid=WCN Temporary Profile profile=WCN Temporary Profile reasonCode=0x38001

What do I need to do differently to establish a WCN (WPS) connection programatically (everything except pressing the button on the device itself, of course)?

Why does the previously working code stop working under Windows 10, what has changed? I could not find any changes in the documentation that would hint that Windows 10 requires something different to make this work.

Is this maybe a (known) bug and it will be fixed soon?

Thank you in advance!

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

WCN (connect to device using WPS) does not work under Windows 10 - Ähnliche Themen - WCN connect device

Forum Datum

Keyboard does not work in the left top corner

Keyboard does not work in the left top corner: Hello everyone, I have a problem with the keyboard. This is the German keyboard in a 13" Surface Book 2 with i7 and 512 GB SSD. The keys in the top left corner:"F1", "F2", "F3","F4", "F5" q, w, e, r, ta, s, d, f, "space"no longer work. I think I've tried a lot of suggestions offered, and since...

Surface 20. Januar 2024

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore: Hi,I had a running Windows 10 Pro installation for several years.I reinstalled my laptop now with windows 10 again.After reinstalling i cannot activate windows with my windows 10 pro product key.Windows 10 home is activated and linked to my microsoft account, but i cannot activate my working for...

Windows 10 Support 20. Februar 2022

Web-to-App-Linking does not work on Windows 10

Web-to-App-Linking does not work on Windows 10: I am trying to implement web-to-app linking for an app and can not get it working. This doc https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/launch-resume/web-to-app-linking describes how to enable opening apps directly instead of opening the corresponding web app in a browser tab. To further...

Windows 10 Support 4. Januar 2021

Tastatur funktioniert nicht / Keyboard does not work

Tastatur funktioniert nicht / Keyboard does not work: Suddendly the Hardware keyboard has given up Maybe we pressed the wrong key-combination? Yet none of the suggestions helped Plötzlich funktioniert die Tastatur nicht mehr. Keine der Vorschläge funktionieren Medion 3216 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Dezember 2020

Windows button does not work.

Windows button does not work.: I have read many of the articles about this issue. I have tried several of the proposed solutions; none have worked including SFC, DISM, and Get-AppXPackage. I've rebooted my laptop after each attempted fix with no luck. I have read that I can try to use repair / restore, but that may be loose...

Windows 10 Support 31. Dezember 2017

After Windows 10 Creators Update Flash does not work

After Windows 10 Creators Update Flash does not work: Hello, after having updated Windows 10 wit the Creators update Web-pages using Adobe Flash are not working correctly anymore. In Edge-extended settings I have activated the use of Adobe Flash. I've searched for Flash in Windows Apps and features and could not find it. Any trial to...

Windows 10 Support 10. April 2017

Trimble mobile devices not recognized anymore under Windows 10

Trimble mobile devices not recognized anymore under Windows 10: I use Trimble geodetic devices which were managed under Windows 7 using the mobile device manager. Since installation of Windows 10, non of the devices can be used anymore, they aren't recognized and all help available on MS or Trimble websites refers to....windows VISTA (!) Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Februar 2017

Does MS ADCS work under Windows CE and Windows EH?

Does MS ADCS work under Windows CE and Windows EH?: Hi, I couldn't find the information anywhere. Does ADCS work under the followin OS'? Microsoft CE 6.0 Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 Thanks a lot in advance. Torsten Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 11. April 2016

WCN (connect to device using WPS) does not work under Windows 10 [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden