Wdf01000.sys latency probelm

Helfe beim Thema Wdf01000.sys latency probelm in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, I have a self-built PC Ryzen 5 1600, 8 Gb Ram, Radeon RX 470, 256Gb NVMe SSD on which Windows 10 Education Edition is running, 2 TB HDD for data... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von takuboi, 14. Mai 2020.

1. takuboi
    takuboi Gast

Hi,

I have a self-built PC Ryzen 5 1600, 8 Gb Ram, Radeon RX 470, 256Gb NVMe SSD on which Windows 10 Education Edition is running, 2 TB HDD for data storing and use a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen as my USB sound card for Audio Recording, Mixing and Mastering.

I searched trough the Internet quite a lot and found many people with the same problem.

My audio sometimes cracked up and I thought "well, that sometimes happens, don't worry about it". After installing various updates for Windows and getting a 4K Monitor, the cracking and popping got worse. Firstly, my suspicion was, that the Focusrite sound card degraded after only 1 year of use which happened to people I know. However, checking with my Laptop and various other Laptops from friends, none had the same issue. Then I thought my GPU was the problem, since it was an already used GPU when I bought it and I had trouble with frame rate drops, which didn't occur beforehand. In the end, I fiddled with the driver software and my GPU worked properly again, but the sound problem remained.

Also, an absolutely weird and infuriating bug I encountered: When music was played via the Spotify standalone program my PC crashed randomly on me! Sometimes after 30 seconds, sometimes after an hour. Blue screen.

Didn't happen when I was listening through the browser. Needless to say that I reinstalled all my drivers a thousand times.

Long story, short: I found LatencyMon and there my hope was restored. "I'm not crazy, it's not my interface, not my GPU, only some weird driver I need to update.Wdf01000.sys

Little did I know that hell just began warming up for me.

Countless BIOS updates, reinstalling Windows 4 times, trying to fix things in the registry, power management, etc.

Nothing helped. Except once: The first time I updated the Bios and made some very specific changes in it according to a Focusrite recommendation, worked for half a week. It fixed it for me as long as I didn't turn off the PC. Of course, I tried to recreate that exact same pattern, but it never worked afterwards again.

I'm helpless. I believe that it worked without a problem before Windows 10 1803 or 1809. I really don't want to go back and use an old version to make it happen, since one day no security updates are going to be released for these versions.

If my point didn't come across, I'm frustrated... It worked before. Hardware didn't change, only software and I have a very high suspicion, that it's not the third party drivers since it's working just fine on other devices also on newest update of Windows 10.

I leave my LatencyMon Log here and hope someone might have an idea that I didn't try yet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CONCLUSION
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. Also one or more ISR routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
    LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for 0:31:37 h:mm:ss on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
    Computer name: DESKTOP-FE3AKP9
    OS version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 18363 x64
    Hardware: ASRock, A320M-DGS
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor
    Logical processors: 12
    Processor groups: 1
    RAM: 8123 MB total

CPU SPEED
    Reported CPU speed: 320 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

WARNING: the CPU speed that was measured is only a fraction of the CPU speed reported. Your CPUs may be throttled back due to variable speed settings and thermal issues. It is suggested that you run a utility which reports your actual CPU frequency and temperature.

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO DPC LATENCIES
    The interrupt to DPC latency reflects the measured interval in which a DPC could execute in response to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution.

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency µs: 22089,50
    Average measured interrupt to DPC latency µs: 5,547894

REPORTED ISRs
    Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time µs: 2891,320
    Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernelmodustreiber-Frameworklaufzeit, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time %: 0,003158
    Driver with highest ISR total time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernelmodustreiber-Frameworklaufzeit, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs % 0,003158

ISR count execution time <250 µs: 685194
    ISR count execution time 250-500 µs: 0
    ISR count execution time 500-999 µs: 6
    ISR count execution time 1000-1999 µs: 1
    ISR count execution time 2000-3999 µs: 3
    ISR count execution time >=4000 µs: 0

REPORTED DPCs
    DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time µs: 37471,310
    Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernelmodustreiber-Frameworklaufzeit, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time %: 0,141642
    Driver with highest DPC total execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernelmodustreiber-Frameworklaufzeit, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs % 0,214173

DPC count execution time <250 µs: 6039271
    DPC count execution time 250-500 µs: 0
    DPC count execution time 500-999 µs: 1113
    DPC count execution time 1000-1999 µs: 322
    DPC count execution time 2000-3999 µs: 257
    DPC count execution time >=4000 µs: 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
    Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count: svchost.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults 1203
    Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process: 429
    Number of processes hit: 42

PER CPU DATA
    CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time s: 114,696639
    CPU 0 ISR highest execution time µs: 2891,320
    CPU 0 ISR total execution time s: 0,662509
    CPU 0 ISR count: 620019
    CPU 0 DPC highest execution time µs: 37471,310
    CPU 0 DPC total execution time s: 48,120733
    CPU 0 DPC count: 5963697
    CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time s: 61,720591
    CPU 1 ISR highest execution time µs: 5,750
    CPU 1 ISR total execution time s: 0,000690
    CPU 1 ISR count: 612
    CPU 1 DPC highest execution time µs: 7771,940
    CPU 1 DPC total execution time s: 0,107783
    CPU 1 DPC count: 6514
    CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time s: 48,352365
    CPU 2 ISR highest execution time µs: 0,0
    CPU 2 ISR total execution time s: 0,0
    CPU 2 ISR count: 0
    CPU 2 DPC highest execution time µs: 9967,40
    CPU 2 DPC total execution time s: 0,190206
    CPU 2 DPC count: 24883
    CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time s: 59,727654
    CPU 3 ISR highest execution time µs: 0,0
    CPU 3 ISR total execution time s: 0,0
    CPU 3 ISR count: 0
    CPU 3 DPC highest execution time µs: 3540,030
    CPU 3 DPC total execution time s: 0,007677
    CPU 3 DPC count: 1189
    CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time s: 49,539829
    CPU 4 ISR highest execution time µs: 0,0
    CPU 4 ISR total execution time s: 0,0
    CPU 4 ISR count: 0
    CPU 4 DPC highest execution time µs: 2019,560
    CPU 4 DPC total execution time s: 0,116292
    CPU 4 DPC count: 14490
    CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time s: 63,669951
    CPU 5 ISR highest execution time µs: 0,0
    CPU 5 ISR total execution time s: 0,0
    CPU 5 ISR count: 0
    CPU 5 DPC highest execution time µs: 1456,490
    CPU 5 DPC total execution time s: 0,007875
    CPU 5 DPC count: 615
    CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time s: 32,868697
    CPU 6 ISR highest execution time µs: 0,0
    CPU 6 ISR total execution time s: 0,0
    CPU 6 ISR count: 0
    CPU 6 DPC highest execution time µs: 7753,370
    CPU 6 DPC total execution time s: 0,082581
    CPU 6 DPC count: 13929
    CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time s: 40,332984
    CPU 7 ISR highest execution time µs: 0,0
    CPU 7 ISR total execution time s: 0,0
    CPU 7 ISR count: 0
    CPU 7 DPC highest execution time µs: 646,330
    CPU 7 DPC total execution time s: 0,001804
    CPU 7 DPC count: 180
    CPU 8 Interrupt cycle time s: 47,075436
    CPU 8 ISR highest execution time µs: 0,0
    CPU 8 ISR total execution time s: 0,0
    CPU 8 ISR count: 0
    CPU 8 DPC highest execution time µs: 2521,980
    CPU 8 DPC total execution time s: 0,068202
    CPU 8 DPC count: 9389
    CPU 9 Interrupt cycle time s: 54,270543
    CPU 9 ISR highest execution time µs: 0,0
    CPU 9 ISR total execution time s: 0,0
    CPU 9 ISR count: 0
    CPU 9 DPC highest execution time µs: 30,350
    CPU 9 DPC total execution time s: 0,000976
    CPU 9 DPC count: 156
    CPU 10 Interrupt cycle time s: 48,830630
    CPU 10 ISR highest execution time µs: 0,0
    CPU 10 ISR total execution time s: 0,0
    CPU 10 ISR count: 0
    CPU 10 DPC highest execution time µs: 6345,730
    CPU 10 DPC total execution time s: 0,038580
    CPU 10 DPC count: 4085
    CPU 11 Interrupt cycle time s: 56,949581
    CPU 11 ISR highest execution time µs: 234,450
    CPU 11 ISR total execution time s: 0,055876
    CPU 11 ISR count: 64573
    CPU 11 DPC highest execution time µs: 227,410
    CPU 11 DPC total execution time s: 0,018780
    CPU 11 DPC count: 2198

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Wdf01000.sys latency probelm - Ähnliche Themen - Wdf01000 sys latency

Forum Datum

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys)

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys): Hallo Forum Wenn ich auf Hyper-V eine VM mit Win10_21H1_German_x64.iso aufsetzen will bekomme ich ein BSOD mit obiger Fehlermeldung. Als Workaround habe ich die VM mit Win10_20H2_German_x64.iso aufgesetzt und dann das Win10_21H1 Update darüber installiert. Was auch prima funktionierte. Aber das...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 9. Juni 2021

Surface Laptop 3 Audio Latenz Probleme Wdf01000.sys

Surface Laptop 3 Audio Latenz Probleme Wdf01000.sys: Ich habe seit letzter Woche einen neuen Surface Laptop 3 und nutze die DJ-Software Native Instruments Traktor 3 zusammen mit dem Hardware DJ Mixer Traktor Kontrol Z2. Leider kommt es bei der Nutzung der DJ-Software zu Latenz-Problemen: Konkret kommt es bei der Audioausgabe immer wieder zu...

Surface 17. Mai 2020

Blue Screen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Fehlerursache Wdf01000.sys

Blue Screen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Fehlerursache Wdf01000.sys: Moin, beim Übertragen/Kopieren/Speichern großer Datenmengen erhalte ich immer wieder Bluescreen mit o.g. Beschreibung. Das Problem trat bei folgenden Aktionen auf: Datensicherung/Festplattenspiegelung mit Macrium Reflect Wiederherstellung der iTunes Mediathek mit TuneSwift (~24GB) Kopieren...

Windows 10 Support 29. Dezember 2016

Windows 10 Tastatur nach treiberinstallation abgeschaltet

Windows 10 Tastatur nach treiberinstallation abgeschaltet: Ich hab ein i5 Notebook Medion MD99560 mit 8GB Arbeitsspeicher und 2 Festplatten eine davon SSD Sata 3. Da hab ich Windows 10 neu aufgespielt. Nach der Installation hab ich noch die Treiber auf Windows 10 erneuern wollen. bei dem letzten Treiber war die Tastatur abgeschaltet. Nach eingabe mit...

Windows 10 Support 22. Juni 2016

Bluescreen:"VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" unter Windows 10

Bluescreen:"VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" unter Windows 10: Hallo Freunde, seit einigen Wochen stürzt mein Laptop regelmäßig nach folgendem Bluescreen unter Windows 10 ab und startet neu: "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". Ich vermute, dass das mit der Grafikkarte zusammenhängt, bin mir aber nicht sicher. Die Treiber der Grafikarte sind aktuell. Alles suchen...

Windows 10 Support 28. Dezember 2015

Fehlermeldung SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Wdf01000.sys)

Fehlermeldung SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Wdf01000.sys): Ich hatte auf meinem Acer Timeline U Laptop Windows 8.1. Nach dem Upgrade auf Windows 10 funktionierte zunächst alles. Nach 2 Tagen hat Windows 10 neue Updates installiert un seither funktioniert die Tastatur des Laptops nicht mehr. Wenn ich mit der Bildschirmtastatur das PC-Kennwort eingebe...

Windows 10 Support 4. September 2015

Windows 10 Fehler - Systen_Service_Exception (Wdf01000.sys)

Windows 10 Fehler - Systen_Service_Exception (Wdf01000.sys): Nach dem Upgrade von Win8.1 auf Win 10 konnten unter dem lokalen Admin Account die Installation und Einstellungen vorgenommen werden. Der zweite Start des eingeschränkten User Accounts ergab dann eine Fehlermeldung und das Laptop wurde neu gestartet. Leider kann ich die Fehlermeldung im Detail...

Windows 10 Support 31. August 2015

System_Thread_Exception_not_handled (Wdf01000.sys)

System_Thread_Exception_not_handled (Wdf01000.sys): Beim 3. Versuch von Win 7 auf Win 10 upzugraden, schien alles zu funktionieren. Jetzt kann ich aber nicht mehr starten und erhalte immer die obige Fehlermeldung, manchmal aber auch die Wahl, im abgesicherten Modus zu starten. Aber was kann ich dort tun, um das Problem zu loesen? Da es sich um...

Windows 10 Support 19. August 2015

Wdf01000.sys latency probelm [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. wdf01000.sys latency

2. kernelmodustreiber und latenz

3. wdf01000.sys

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden