What is wrong with my computer?

Helfe beim Thema What is wrong with my computer? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Stevenwasalreadytakenfors, 31. Januar 2023.

1. Stevenwasalreadytakenfors
    Stevenwasalreadytakenfors Gast

For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried everything from self diagnosing tools up to running the pc with only one ram stick. However, i still get these random Bluescreen with happen at the upmost randomest times. Sometimes i get a bluescreen when i play games or when it just runs on idle and sometimes it takes literal minutes or it can take multiple days until my pc gets another bluescreen. Below i will now write my spec, what self diagnose th

Weiterlesen...

#1 Stevenwasalreadytakenfors, 31. Januar 2023
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
    • Schriften löschen in Windows 10 - so geht es

Schriften löschen in Windows 10 - so geht esSie unter Windows einige Schriften nicht mehr benötigen, können Sie sie löschen. Wir zeigen dir, wie es geht. Schriften unter Windows löschen [A...

• Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• Videostream ruckelt- daran kann es liegen

Videostream ruckelt- daran kann es liegenDer Videostream auf YouTube, TV-Film Live, MyVideo oder Vimeo plötzlich zuckt und ruckelt, wird das Filmvergnügen schnell gestört. Glücklicherweis...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

What is wrong with my computer? - Ähnliche Themen - What wrong with

Forum Datum

my cntrl anf alt isnt working is used FN-key and pressed something wrong i think

my cntrl anf alt isnt working is used FN-key and pressed something wrong i think: HElp pls my alt and my cntrl in game arent working ... Weiterlesen...

Surface 28. Februar 2024

Smartphone won't connect with my PC

Smartphone won't connect with my PC: I have the problem that I can't transfer any data between my PC and smartphone, since my smartphone isn't recognised anymore. I did some digging and fixed the problem that my base drivers were missing at least it isn't showing up anymore in the device manager. Besides that I tried to use other...

Windows 10 Support 12. Dezember 2023

my keyboard is peeling, want warranty in vietnam

my keyboard is peeling, want warranty in vietnam: I bought a surface laptop in Germany, now the surface of the keyboard buttons is peeling, I want the replacement warranty in Vietnam. Weiterlesen...

Surface 23. Februar 2023

My computer keeps crashing with different error codes each time and I dont know what to do?...

My computer keeps crashing with different error codes each time and I dont know what to do?...: my computer since late last year has been crashing very frequently also making my games crash my screen would just freeze or it would display anything and then it goes to the blue screen and i can say i've seen it way to much. pls someone help.Mein Pc crashed jetzt seit ungefähr 1 Jahr, immer...

Windows 10 Support 23. Oktober 2022

Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it

Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it: I need help identifieing an Surface. What model is it? the only number on the back is the following: 048915161354it can release its Screen but is currently brocken. Its Battery is inflatet and i want to buy an replacement. Weiterlesen...

Surface 11. Oktober 2022

Minecraft linked with wrong microsoft account

Minecraft linked with wrong microsoft account: I used a minecraft java keycode, but linked it with the wrong microsoft account, i know its not possible the change the account minecraft is linked too, but is there a way the old minecraft account gets deleted and i get access to a new key code which i can use to link with the correct...

Windows 10 Support 14. März 2022

Various Errors/Bluescreens with my RAM?

Various Errors/Bluescreens with my RAM?: First of all thank you for taking your time reading this. I wanted to upgrade my ram from 16GB to 32GB. Old RAM: https://www.kingston.com/dataSheets/HX432C18FB2K2_16.pdf New RAM: https://www.kingston.com/dataSheets/HX432C16FB3K2_16.pdf Mainboard:...

Windows 10 Support 24. Dezember 2020

My Application which is in Start up folder is not running

My Application which is in Start up folder is not running: My application All which is in Startup folder is not started after restarting the computer. I find some solutions on internet like 1. Hkey_Local_Machine \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ System \ Set EnableLUA to 0 (See at right side - By default it is set to 1) ....

Windows 10 Allgemeines 9. August 2016

What is wrong with my computer? [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden