WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar

Helfe beim Thema WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Good Day, since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von UdoBehm, 10. November 2020.

1. UdoBehm
    UdoBehm Gast

Good Day,

since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store to the taskbar, it stays there for a while and then suddenly loose itself from the taskbar. It suddenly gets unpinned from it.

I can re-pin the app, but the same thing happens over and over again.

Does anyone have the same issue and anybode have an idea how I can make it stay on my taskbar as it was a few weeks ago still?

I figured out that the app sometimes seems to be updating itself when I see it in the Windows start menu. Don't know whether this is causing the issue or whether something else is the problem.

Thanks for you help

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Wähle einen der folgenden Ratgeber:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar - Ähnliche Themen - WhatsApp Desktop app

Forum Datum

Desktop und Taskbar verschwinden immer wieder?

Desktop und Taskbar verschwinden immer wieder?: Hi, ich habe heute in der Früh meinen HP Pavillon x360 aufklappt, mich angemeldet und habe dann gesehen dass auf einmal der Desktop und die Taskbar immer wieder Schwarz werden. Ich habe schon versucht die Graphickarte neu zu starten mit der Tastenkombination, hat aber nichts geholfen. Ich habe...

Windows 10 Support 30. August 2023

WhatsApp App

WhatsApp App: Hallo,Ich benutze Microsoft Surface und habe WhatsApp auf App installiert und benutze Business, leider kann ich die Schnellantworten nicht nutzen wieso? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Oktober 2022

BSODs after connecting the charger

BSODs after connecting the charger: Hello!My laptop is more than an year old, but since 3 months I am facing serious BSOD and screen blackout issues. I have tried all sorts of recommended solutions, but nothing works. These solutions include:1 uninstalling recent drivers2 deactivating graphic card from device manager to check if...

Windows 10 Support 18. Februar 2022

Problems after upgrading to 2004

Problems after upgrading to 2004: I recetly upgarded to 2004 but my pc keeps freezing, so i reinstalled it completly with a 2004 iso. Now often the pc soft freezes, i mean it didnt freeze completly but all programs are non responsible, even task manager. I can open new apps but tuey are also non responsible and i cant close...

Windows 10 Support 13. Juni 2020

Taskbar bei Desktop verschwunden?

Taskbar bei Desktop verschwunden?: [ATTACH] Ich bekomme sie nur wieder, wenn ich mit der Maus nach unten zeig... Danach klappt sie wieder ein lol. Weiß jemand wie ich sie wieder fixieren kann? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/taskbar-bei-desktop-verschwunden

Windows 10 Support 14. März 2020

Taskbar resizes after computer restart

Taskbar resizes after computer restart: Since a few days the Windows taskbar always resizes to its initial size when I restart Windows (only after restart! not after shutdown!). Why is this so? I want it to be double sized, not only one row. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 6. November 2019

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...: Sleep is faster to wake up than hibernate. During a work day, when I go from one meeting to the next, it is convenient that the surface starts fast when I quickly have to look up something; thus I just close the lid and it goes to sleep. The last time I use it during the day, I send it to...

Surface 9. Juni 2019

Lumia 950 - Outlook-Mail App: Is it possible to show the last messages in the Tile of...

Lumia 950 - Outlook-Mail App: Is it possible to show the last messages in the Tile of...: Hi, I'd like to see the last messages on the tile of Outlook-Mail and was wondering if this is possible ? If not posible actually, this would be an improvement for use if Outlook Mail App, even more improvements on Windows 10 mobile if the first mails and SMS could be shown at startup...

Windows 10 Mobile 29. Juni 2016

WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden