Why can't I deinstall the not / never needed Xbox, Cortana and OneDrive App from Windows 10

Helfe beim Thema Why can't I deinstall the not / never needed Xbox, Cortana and OneDrive App from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, I want to remove / deinstall the Xbox, Cortana and OneDrive App from Windows 10 from my business PC but in the "System\Apps & Features" dialog... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von cpp-hacker, 2. März 2016.

1. cpp-hacker
    cpp-hacker Gast

Why can't I deinstall the not / never needed Xbox, Cortana and OneDrive App from Windows 10

Hello,

I want to remove / deinstall the Xbox, Cortana and OneDrive App from Windows 10 from my business PC but in the "System\Apps & Features" dialog the Deinstall button is grayed out and OneDrive is not listed even in "Systemsteuerung\Alle Systemsteuerungselemente\Programme und Features".

Thanks for the help,

Weiterlesen...

#1 cpp-hacker, 2. März 2016
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Why can't I deinstall the not / never needed Xbox, Cortana and OneDrive App from Windows 10 - Ähnliche Themen - Why can't deinstall

Forum Datum

Hello Microsoft Team Why can i not close a Window

Hello Microsoft Team Why can i not close a Window: I have the problem since yesterday and its very annoying because i cant close a window Can u pls help meYigit Atalay Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 13. März 2023

Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?

Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?: I cant Install Stuff on Microsoft Store anymore, the download button is just gray. And not only at Minecraft. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 27. Dezember 2022

i got a virus named exitnode and i tried removing it from opening the file location from...

i got a virus named exitnode and i tried removing it from opening the file location from...: i started getting this error after removing the virus from the details tab in task manager and this message keep popping up every 3 seconds please i want fix to this proplem Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 13. Oktober 2022

Xbox One Controller uses Keyboard inputs and not the common Xbox ones

Xbox One Controller uses Keyboard inputs and not the common Xbox ones: Hello there Microsoft Community, ive been having a problem for about a month or so and now it has gotten quite annoying that i cant use my Xbox Controller anymore. I was using the program SCPToolkit to use an PS3 Controller on the PC and i didnt needed it anymore and uninstalled it including...

Windows 10 Support 19. Mai 2018

Cortana und Xbox App

Cortana und Xbox App: Liebe Community und liebe Moderatoren, die XBox-App habe ich (hoffe ich, weiß man ja nie) bereits deaktivieren können. Nun steht diese Aktion auch bei Cortana an. Da ich für mich keinen Nutzen an diesem Feature finden kann und es mich absolut nervt, dass MS einem viele Apps geradezu aufzwingt...

Windows 10 Support 18. Dezember 2016

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I...

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I...: PackageFullName : Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_1000.10586.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName : Microsoft.BioEnrollment_10.0.10586.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName : Microsoft.LockApp_10.0.10586.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName :...

Windows 10 Support 2. März 2016

Where was the photo with the mountains and the lakes taken from new Windows 10 wallpapers

Where was the photo with the mountains and the lakes taken from new Windows 10 wallpapers: [IMG]I am despritetly searching for the place where the wallpaper for the lockscreen with the mountains, the lake and the backpack was taken. Windows please help me!!!!!!!!!!!! Any hints are appreciated Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 17. November 2015

Why can't I install any network adapters?

Why can't I install any network adapters?: I tried Hamachi and Tunngle and neither of them were able to install their network adapters. I tried it in every possible way but the installation fails everytime. I have been searching the internet for days now and I haven't found any solution. Help me, PLEASE! My PC: Time of this...

Windows 10 Support 27. August 2015

Why can't I deinstall the not / never needed Xbox, Cortana and OneDrive App from Windows 10 [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden