Window flashes white before content is drawn: my eyes and all apps suffer

Helfe beim Thema Window flashes white before content is drawn: my eyes and all apps suffer in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; On all my corporate and private machines I run Windows 10 Enterprise version 20H2. When I open Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 or 2022 or... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von BlazorMe, 17. März 2022.

1. BlazorMe
    BlazorMe Gast

On all my corporate and private machines I run Windows 10 Enterprise version 20H2. When I open Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 or 2022 or Windows Explorer or Microsoft Teams or Windows Terminal or Notepad++, or any other application for I work with every day, I am presented a short white flash as the contents of the windows are not yet drawn and for a split second an empty white window is shown.This is very annoying to my eyes, as I usually open applications in maximized size mode and therefore my whole screen except the task bar flashes white.I have to point out, that application d

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Window flashes white before content is drawn: my eyes and all apps suffer - Ähnliche Themen - Window flashes white

Forum Datum

my keyboard is peeling, want warranty in vietnam

my keyboard is peeling, want warranty in vietnam: I bought a surface laptop in Germany, now the surface of the keyboard buttons is peeling, I want the replacement warranty in Vietnam. Weiterlesen...

Surface 23. Februar 2023

What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried everything from self diagnosing tools up to running the pc with only one ram stick. However, i still get...

Windows 10 Support 31. Januar 2023

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User: Hello Microsoft Community I have a big Problem My Father Started his Old Notebook again and Tried to Login….And then he saw that all Users Disappeared and Only my Account was Left Not Admin And when i try to Open Command Prompt as Admin it wants a Pin but all Pins my Father used are Not working...

Windows 10 Support 23. November 2022

Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my...

Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my...: My Big MistakeIt all began when I wanted to use PowerShell to set the attribute of some personal folders matching a specific regex to "Hidden". Bonus info: for my defense of what follows: I was way overslept!. I quickly found the following suggestion on a forum here, which I blindly...

Windows 10 Support 23. Januar 2022

Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not listed

Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not listed: Hello,I bought a Windows-10-Laptop for my daughter.She has already a microsoft-Account and she is already integrated in our family.I want to restrict her game time, but the installed game is not in the list, so I can restrict it so 30 minutes a day.Windows 10 is updated, I did all updates.All...

Windows 10 Support 19. September 2021

Black and White auf Windows 10?

Black and White auf Windows 10?: Ich habe mir nun Black and White geholt, da es eines meiner Lieblingspiele von damals ist. Wie schon gesagt funktioniert es nicht unter Win 10. Bisher habe ich leider keine richtigen Lösungsvorschläge gefunden. Ich hoffe jemand kann mir da weiter helfen was man da tun kann bzw. wen ich da noch...

Windows 10 Support 6. Mai 2020

Black and White 2 lässt sich nicht installieren

Black and White 2 lässt sich nicht installieren: Ich versuche das Spiel zu installieren. Ich habe eine CD Version. Ich starte die CD und drücke auf installieren. Dann öffnet sich kurz ein Fenster wo drin steht. InstallShield Wizard wird gestartet.... Dann verschwindet dieses Fenster wieder und es geht nicht weiter. Habe auch schon...

Windows 10 Support 17. Juli 2018

My Application which is in Start up folder is not running

My Application which is in Start up folder is not running: My application All which is in Startup folder is not started after restarting the computer. I find some solutions on internet like 1. Hkey_Local_Machine \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ System \ Set EnableLUA to 0 (See at right side - By default it is set to 1) ....

Windows 10 Allgemeines 9. August 2016

Window flashes white before content is drawn: my eyes and all apps suffer [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden