Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen

Helfe beim Thema Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; When im Starting a Fullscreen Window, like any game, on the other Screen the Windows resize and its super strange and then when i close the fullscreen... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von BastiAppl, 1. August 2021.

1. BastiAppl
    BastiAppl Gast

When im Starting a Fullscreen Window, like any game, on the other Screen the Windows resize and its super strange and then when i close the fullscreen window, all the windows go to the other Screen, the one that got resized, what can i do so it stopsOn this screen, there should just be the discord and the steam should be on the other screen

Weiterlesen...

#1 BastiAppl, 1. August 2021
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen - Ähnliche Themen - Window resize when

Forum Datum

My PC gets a BSOD when starting the game Fall guys

My PC gets a BSOD when starting the game Fall guys: Started happening today and I have no idea why.Error codes:KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI have uploaded the Dump files to my OneDrive here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqucuFFLeqYCsyIMa9xV7PMP2uNgIf anyone could help me that would be great!! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Juli 2022

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?: I just bought a new ssd. I want to switch my boot disk to the new one and reinstall windows. Im afraid that i will by ask for a key. I have a original windows running but i dont have any idea which key i use. Do i need to extract somehow my Key or can i just format my old drive and reinstall...

Windows 10 Support 4. Mai 2021

Window 10

Window 10: Bei meinem PC habe ich die Funktion "Window zurücksetzen" benutzt. Hat alles funktioniert bis auf die Lautsprecherausgabe. Der Rechner erkennt meine Lautsprecher nicht mehr, obwohl der der USB - Anschluß meiner Kopfhörer funktioniert. Was kann geschehen sein und was könnte ich unternehmen- daß...

Windows 10 Support 13. August 2019

Window Spiel Freecell von Window 7 auf Window Nr.- installieren möglich ?

Window Spiel Freecell von Window 7 auf Window Nr.- installieren möglich ?: Habe mir einen neuen Laptop zugelegt.Window 10 installiert .Frage ist es möglich das Spiel Freecell ehemals Window 7.Nr. 1 - ? auch auf Window 10 zuinstallieren ?Kostenlos oder wieviel? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 17. Dezember 2018

The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro

The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro: Just recently, I bought a brand new Surface Pro. It came with a pre-installed version 1703. Upon the first start Cortana suggested to update the tablets OS software, which I happily accepted. What happened afterwards, is an enormously sad thing to talk about, if you take into consideration that...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2018

Some apps creates a window in a window (store/netflix)

Some apps creates a window in a window (store/netflix): Hello, i'm not sure whats the problem, but my computer minimizes apps inside the app. it's a bit hard to explane so just have a look at the screenshot. So as you can see i fullscreened the app but it creates a small window inside the app. i have it in netflix and also in the windows store....

Windows 10 Support 15. November 2017

New laptop window 10 bought in Austria - impossible to dowload a language packet

New laptop window 10 bought in Austria - impossible to dowload a language packet: Hi, yesterday I bought a laptop (windows 10 64 bit) in Austria where I live. I dont speak German and when I arrived home I tried to change the default language of the laptop (German) into Italian or English. I was successful. Then, I downloaded the windows update and when I restarted the...

Windows 10 Support 6. März 2016

Window 10

Window 10: Hallo, beim Installieren von Windows 10 hat sich mein PC ausgeschaltet, bevor die Installation beendet wurde. Bekomme ich jetzt eine neue Benachrichtigung, weil meine Reservierung ja schon aufgerufen wurde. Auch das Symbol für die Reservierung ist nicht mehr da. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 16. August 2015

Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden