Windows 10 is no longer activated

Helfe beim Thema Windows 10 is no longer activated in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello there! I got a bit of a problem, as my long used and activated Windows 10, suddenly deactivated itself. Apparently it can't be activated due to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von danteinpalermo, 11. November 2017.

1. danteinpalermo
    danteinpalermo Gast

Hello there!

I got a bit of a problem, as my long used and activated Windows 10, suddenly deactivated itself.

Apparently it can't be activated due to a 0xc004f034 issue. That seems to be connected to the activation server(?), however the problem persisted over 3 days. The troubleshooter thing didn't help either, apparently Windows is firmly convinced that the product key is wrong - yet I don't even remember getting a new product key when upgrading from Windows 7. This is the info I got on the key, which apparently kept Windows activated until recently: https://i.imgur.com/rtRPSdg.png

I have all the updates installed, that Windows could find, too. And the hardware didn't change at the time the problem occurred - not even drivers. Also checked a few previous threads with the same topic, but didn't find anything helpful.

Anyone got an idea what's going on?

**UPDATE:** After I finally got my hands on 1079, my Windows 10 Pro, now tells me to install Windows 10 Pro *instead*, in order to use my Windows 10 Pro License: https://i.imgur.com/pe7xjv0.png

The error code also changed, now it is a 0xc004f034 instead (Which fits the above mentioned paradox)

Weiterlesen...

#1 danteinpalermo, 11. November 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
    Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 10 is no longer activated - Ähnliche Themen - longer activated

Forum Datum

“The item might not exist or is no longer available”.

“The item might not exist or is no longer available”.: My recent files in Documents got lost. I never intended to synchronize my Documents, therefore I deleted the folder from the OneDrive folder on one of my Windows PC. And behold, it disappeared on my other one alongside with my recently updated files e.g. 87Megalophob.html. In Recycle Bin of...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juli 2023

Surface Book 3 keyboard backlight no longer works, solution?

Surface Book 3 keyboard backlight no longer works, solution?: HelloI have a problem with my keyboard on the Surface Book 3. The backlight no longer works, although it worked perfectly at first. For some time now, the backlight has suddenly gone out. Interestingly, however, the lightning of the Caps Lock key, the Fn key and the detach display key continue...

Surface 25. Juni 2023

Cannot longer start Microsoft Defender on Win10 22H2

Cannot longer start Microsoft Defender on Win10 22H2: My PC with Windows 10 crashed recently because of an power outage, while the upgrade to 22H2 was on its way. After power came back, the Windows installation was totally broken, unable to boot. Finally I could recover the system to its previous state and repeat the 22H2 update.But after that, I...

Windows 10 Support 29. Mai 2023

Microsoft Store not loading and displaying Error after long time

Microsoft Store not loading and displaying Error after long time: Hi,I wanted to install a new Flight Simulator Update when the Microsoft Store didn't started and the Xbox App also did not. Xbox Game Bar also doesn't load anymore. After several minutes waiting on the loading screen of the programs they say the error "0x80070426". I already tried reloading the...

Windows 10 Support 29. November 2022

2 NVMe in PCIe are no longer recognized in Windows after config change in BIOS X370 / ASUS...

2 NVMe in PCIe are no longer recognized in Windows after config change in BIOS X370 / ASUS...: 2 NVMe in PCIe are no longer recognized in Windows after config change in BIOS X370 / ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Card V2First, it worked perfectly before...I have 3 NVMe, and a couple of S-ATA SSDs and HDDs... A real bunch of disks, just to know..My Mainboard is an ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming X, X370 Chipset...

Windows 10 Support 16. Juni 2021

Microsoft halbiert Support-Zeitraum im Long Term Servicing Channel

Microsoft halbiert Support-Zeitraum im Long Term Servicing Channel: Microsoft halbiert Support-Zeitraum im Long Term Servicing Channel [ATTACH]Microsoft hat angekündigt, dass man mit dem Windows 10-Update im Herbst 2021 die Support-Zeiträume für die Windows 10 Enterprise-Editionen verkürzen wird. Künftig wird der Long Term Servicing Channel nur noch fünf...

Windows 10 News 19. Februar 2021

Windows Sign-In takes too long

Windows Sign-In takes too long: Hello, I have a problem with my computer: Symptoms It takes unusually long to sign into my account in Windows 10. This is only the case for one specific user account. Logging into another account is really quick. If the setting from screenshot 1 is activated, Windows hangs for a while...

Windows 10 Support 30. Januar 2021

Windows Updates No longer possible Error Code:0x800f0988

Windows Updates No longer possible Error Code:0x800f0988: Hello, for some time November2020 I am no longer able to install updates. I click on check for updates then he finds the KB 4592438 Update and install it. When the installation is complete, it says: Error installing the update and error code 0x800f0988. I have already tried to install the...

Windows 10 Support 3. Januar 2021

Windows 10 is no longer activated [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
      Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
      Information ausblenden