Windows 10 is no longer activated

Helfe beim Thema Windows 10 is no longer activated in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello there! I got a bit of a problem, as my long used and activated Windows 10, suddenly deactivated itself. Apparently it can't be activated due to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von danteinpalermo, 11. November 2017.

1. danteinpalermo
    danteinpalermo Gast

Hello there!

I got a bit of a problem, as my long used and activated Windows 10, suddenly deactivated itself.

Apparently it can't be activated due to a 0xc004f034 issue. That seems to be connected to the activation server(?), however the problem persisted over 3 days. The troubleshooter thing didn't help either, apparently Windows is firmly convinced that the product key is wrong - yet I don't even remember getting a new product key when upgrading from Windows 7. This is the info I got on the key, which apparently kept Windows activated until recently: https://i.imgur.com/rtRPSdg.png

I have all the updates installed, that Windows could find, too. And the hardware didn't change at the time the problem occurred - not even drivers. Also checked a few previous threads with the same topic, but didn't find anything helpful.

Anyone got an idea what's going on?

**UPDATE:** After I finally got my hands on 1079, my Windows 10 Pro, now tells me to install Windows 10 Pro *instead*, in order to use my Windows 10 Pro License: https://i.imgur.com/pe7xjv0.png

The error code also changed, now it is a 0xc004f034 instead (Which fits the above mentioned paradox)

Weiterlesen...

#1 danteinpalermo, 11. November 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
    Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 10 is no longer activated - Ähnliche Themen - longer activated

Forum Datum

Explorer not able to read information from long paths?

Explorer not able to read information from long paths?: Dear Community, i encountered an issue today that is beyond my understanding. I had data on my C:\ drive and i copied it to my D:\ drive to make free disk space on C:\. On C:\ the data was ca. 6GB big, on the D:\ drive it was at least 17GB big. The data consists from multiple folders and...

Windows 10 Support 16. Juli 2019

Champions of Anteria since Windows 10 1803 can no longer be started

Champions of Anteria since Windows 10 1803 can no longer be started: [Mod-Edit: englische Maschinenübersetzung gelöscht. Wozu sowas? Wir sind hier im deutschsprachigen Forum!] Hallo Community, ich habe mir das Spiel ,,Champions of Anteria'' gekauft,leider startet es bei mir nicht (siehe Video). Es läuft zwar unter Windows 7 aber unter Windows 10...

Windows 10 Support 16. Mai 2019

Hdmi no longer working after PC overworked

Hdmi no longer working after PC overworked: I accidently opened an application that i was unable to close and got the mouse stuck in the middle of the screen, trying to close it i opened a lot of tabs to the point of my laptop not being able to handle it and froze for awhile, after leaving it i was able to close everything and shut it...

Windows 10 Support 7. Februar 2018

Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC

Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC: Hallo Community, heute habe ich das Funktionsupdate Windows 10 Version 1703 heruntergeladen. Beim Installieren erscheint jetzt der Hinweis "Folgende App muss deinstalliert werden: Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC." Das Programm muss deinstalliert werden, da es angeblich nicht mit...

Windows 10 Support 29. Mai 2017

Lifecam VX-6000 no longer recognized by Skype after Creators Update

Lifecam VX-6000 no longer recognized by Skype after Creators Update: So that creators update stuffed up my LifeCam. Not only did it disable the camera, but it uninstalled the software -- without my permission, or knowledge. The only reason I found out, was because I was scheduled to Skype with someone today. (Thanks MS, that really helped me with the job...

Windows 10 Support 2. Mai 2017

NOKIA 105 (2013) | M2M Solution | Power all day long | Fix installation

NOKIA 105 (2013) | M2M Solution | Power all day long | Fix installation: I have specific questions concerning the NOKIA mobile phone model 105, manufactured 2013. 1.) I need to leave on a Nokia 105 for several years to keep it reachable, is it possible to connect the phone directly to the power supply - without the battery. 2.) Which kind of problems/damages of...

Windows 10 Mobile 30. März 2017

Please test video recording on Lumia 950 DS - lagging/overlapping images when videos are long

Please test video recording on Lumia 950 DS - lagging/overlapping images when videos are long: I'd like to know if some people face the same problem than me: "flittering/lagging/overlapping" images in the videos taken with the standard Camera App. Can some of you make this test and report: => shoot more than 3 video of more than 10 minutes long each. Each video shall be taken...

Windows 10 Mobile 29. Juni 2016

No longer connect to Bluetooth earphones after update gadgets

No longer connect to Bluetooth earphones after update gadgets: After updating to gadgets, no longer work with August EP615 - Bluetooth Wireless NFC Earphones - NFC Bluetooth V4.0 Headset. No longer connect to Bluetooth earphones! WP10, Lumia 1520 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 14. Dezember 2015

Windows 10 is no longer activated [gelöst]