Windows 10 is no longer activated

Helfe beim Thema Windows 10 is no longer activated in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello there! I got a bit of a problem, as my long used and activated Windows 10, suddenly deactivated itself. Apparently it can't be activated due to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von danteinpalermo, 11. November 2017.

1. danteinpalermo
    danteinpalermo Gast

Hello there!

I got a bit of a problem, as my long used and activated Windows 10, suddenly deactivated itself.

Apparently it can't be activated due to a 0xc004f034 issue. That seems to be connected to the activation server(?), however the problem persisted over 3 days. The troubleshooter thing didn't help either, apparently Windows is firmly convinced that the product key is wrong - yet I don't even remember getting a new product key when upgrading from Windows 7. This is the info I got on the key, which apparently kept Windows activated until recently: https://i.imgur.com/rtRPSdg.png

I have all the updates installed, that Windows could find, too. And the hardware didn't change at the time the problem occurred - not even drivers. Also checked a few previous threads with the same topic, but didn't find anything helpful.

Anyone got an idea what's going on?

**UPDATE:** After I finally got my hands on 1079, my Windows 10 Pro, now tells me to install Windows 10 Pro *instead*, in order to use my Windows 10 Pro License: https://i.imgur.com/pe7xjv0.png

The error code also changed, now it is a 0xc004f034 instead (Which fits the above mentioned paradox)

Weiterlesen...

#1 danteinpalermo, 11. November 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
    Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 10 is no longer activated - Ähnliche Themen - longer activated

Forum Datum

Windows Updates No longer possible Error Code:0x800f0988

Windows Updates No longer possible Error Code:0x800f0988: Hello, for some time November2020 I am no longer able to install updates. I click on check for updates then he finds the KB 4592438 Update and install it. When the installation is complete, it says: Error installing the update and error code 0x800f0988. I have already tried to install the...

Windows 10 Support 3. Januar 2021

Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive

Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive: Hi all, It takes about 35 sec. to open an excel file for the first time after the initial login from the network drive. But after that, I can open excel files from the network much faster. So it just needs very long to open the first file from the network. Therefore, is there a service...

Windows 10 Support 1. November 2020

Suchleiste: "This is taking too long to load"/ Was ist das denn nu wieder ?

Suchleiste: "This is taking too long to load"/ Was ist das denn nu wieder ?: Hallo zusammen, wenn ich über den Start-Button bisher Prgramme o.a. sucht, klappe dies bisher recht problemlos. Seit neuestem kommt jedoch bei der Eingabe eines Suchbegriffs die Meldung "This is taking to long to load". Angezeigt wird noch ein "Refesh"-Button, und unten rechts der Text:...

Windows 10 Support 17. Mai 2020

Sporadically very long Boot Time more than 20 min with stucks at Windows logo

Sporadically very long Boot Time more than 20 min with stucks at Windows logo: Hello, Currently we have an incident with an Intel Apollo Lake Platform E3930 F-stepping , which sporadically very long booting over 20 min with Window 10 Iot Ent 2019 x64 RS5 ... We can reproduce the phenomenon sporadically and are currently in the process of error analysis .... In...

Windows 10 Support 3. April 2020

Windows suddenly no longer booting

Windows suddenly no longer booting: [IMG] Hello everyone. Today i played a game, shut my laptop down, started it later again and now i see this. I installed nothing, i just started a game and turned the laptop off after a few hours. I think a Windows Update broke my machine. The automatic start repair fails, because it always...

Windows 10 Support 21. März 2020

Java Long multiply with UnsignedInteger?

Java Long multiply with UnsignedInteger?: Hi, ich würde gerne einen Long Wert mit einem UnsignedInteger wert Multiplizieren. Auf StackOverflow hab ich leider auch nichts dazu gefunden und Casts funktionieren nicht. Jemand eine Idee? Fehlermeldung: Operator '' cannot applied to 'long', '...UnsignedInteger' PS: Habe erst vor kurzem...

Windows 10 Support 19. November 2019

Explorer not able to read information from long paths?

Explorer not able to read information from long paths?: Dear Community, i encountered an issue today that is beyond my understanding. I had data on my C:\ drive and i copied it to my D:\ drive to make free disk space on C:\. On C:\ the data was ca. 6GB big, on the D:\ drive it was at least 17GB big. The data consists from multiple folders and...

Windows 10 Support 16. Juli 2019

Champions of Anteria since Windows 10 1803 can no longer be started

Champions of Anteria since Windows 10 1803 can no longer be started: [Mod-Edit: englische Maschinenübersetzung gelöscht. Wozu sowas? Wir sind hier im deutschsprachigen Forum!] Hallo Community, ich habe mir das Spiel ,,Champions of Anteria'' gekauft,leider startet es bei mir nicht (siehe Video). Es läuft zwar unter Windows 7 aber unter Windows 10...

Windows 10 Support 16. Mai 2019

Windows 10 is no longer activated [gelöst]