Windows 10 Key does not activate on new PC

Helfe beim Thema Windows 10 Key does not activate on new PC in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Cheers, I recently bought a new PC, and wanted to put my old Windows on the new PC. I checked, it was a retail version of Windows, so it should be... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von LennartReents, 11. Juli 2019.

1. LennartReents
    LennartReents Gast

Cheers,

I recently bought a new PC, and wanted to put my old Windows on the new PC. I checked, it was a retail version of Windows, so it should be possible.

I got that Windows as Windows 7 and upgraded it later. I found my Key with Key-Finder Plus, and booted Windows using a Boot-Stick on my new PC.

When asked, I entered the key. It then installed Windows, and I logged in with the same Microsoft account I had on my old PC. Yet, the Key is not activated. I tried troubleshoot, clicked on "I recently changed Hardware" but my new PC did not show up. I tried Phone activation using slui 4, but nothing opened. I tried reentering the code, but that did not work either. I did uninstall the Key on my old PC, but only after activating the key on this PC.

May that cause an issue? The error Code I am getting is 0x803fa067

I'd appreciate any help

Weiterlesen...

#1 LennartReents, 11. Juli 2019
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 10 Key does not activate on new PC - Ähnliche Themen - Key does not

Forum Datum

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore: Hi,I had a running Windows 10 Pro installation for several years.I reinstalled my laptop now with windows 10 again.After reinstalling i cannot activate windows with my windows 10 pro product key.Windows 10 home is activated and linked to my microsoft account, but i cannot activate my working for...

Windows 10 Support 20. Februar 2022

Transfering digital license of Win10 Pro RETAIL to new PC does not work

Transfering digital license of Win10 Pro RETAIL to new PC does not work: Hi,I have a problem with activating a RETAIL Win10 Pro on a new PC. From everything I read and all the troubleshooting manuals it should work, but it doesn't.1. I have Win 10 Pro RETAIL installed on the previous PC. When I do "slmgr -dli" in CMD, the window contains German edition:> Name:...

Windows 10 Support 18. August 2021

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?: I just bought a new ssd. I want to switch my boot disk to the new one and reinstall windows. Im afraid that i will by ask for a key. I have a original windows running but i dont have any idea which key i use. Do i need to extract somehow my Key or can i just format my old drive and reinstall...

Windows 10 Support 4. Mai 2021

Web-to-App-Linking does not work on Windows 10

Web-to-App-Linking does not work on Windows 10: I am trying to implement web-to-app linking for an app and can not get it working. This doc https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/launch-resume/web-to-app-linking describes how to enable opening apps directly instead of opening the corresponding web app in a browser tab. To further...

Windows 10 Support 4. Januar 2021

Windows Sandbox does not start...

Windows Sandbox does not start...: You see, i hav checked the box by Windows sandbox and I see it in the Menu but when I start it, then I see only reports for the admin rights... after this nothing happend... i dont see it in the Task Managar and nothing hapnd why? Jonas. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. Dezember 2018

Windows button does not work.

Windows button does not work.: I have read many of the articles about this issue. I have tried several of the proposed solutions; none have worked including SFC, DISM, and Get-AppXPackage. I've rebooted my laptop after each attempted fix with no luck. I have read that I can try to use repair / restore, but that may be loose...

Windows 10 Support 31. Dezember 2017

my new windows 10 new aniversery updation not working

my new windows 10 new aniversery updation not working: my new windows 10 updation not woprkin when restarting start 91% complete system struck down then further not going Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 4. Oktober 2016

Groove does not start on Lumia 950 xl

Groove does not start on Lumia 950 xl: Since today the app Groove does not start more. Warm start or shutdown does not solved the Problem. Has any were the same problem or a idea to solve the problem. Thank you for your Support. In German: Seit heute Abend startet die Groove- App auf meinen Lumia 90 XL nicht mehr. Hat...

Windows 10 Mobile 12. Januar 2016

Windows 10 Key does not activate on new PC [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. tried new windows product key but none activate on new pc

2. windows 10 retail key dont activate new pc

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden