Windows 10 printing wizard - Turning off "fit to frame" when printing a picture

Helfe beim Thema Windows 10 printing wizard - Turning off "fit to frame" when printing a picture in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, Problem: Windows 10 - Printing wizard - Turning off "fit to frame" when printing a picture while printing a picture file explorer the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von WalterBarmettler, 13. Juni 2020.

1. WalterBarmettler
    WalterBarmettler Gast

Hello,

Problem: Windows 10 - Printing wizard - Turning off "fit to frame" when printing a picture

while printing a picture file explorer the prining wizard appears every time with "fit to frame" enabled
    and I have to deselect this feature every time I print out pictures again, again, again, ...

google search for this problems ends in unsolved problem / no solution / and topic closed!

Microsoft seems to be unable to fix this problem!

Has anybody a workaround/solution?

Weiterlesen...

#1 WalterBarmettler, 13. Juni 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 10 printing wizard - Turning off "fit to frame" when printing a picture - Ähnliche Themen - printing wizard Turning

Forum Datum

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?: My laptop has an impressive screen. After my cat threw the laptop on the ground, now the screen is broken, and touchscreen mouse is making several clicks somewhere. So, the system is no longer usable. My question is, can I turn Asian cloth modoud off at boot time keybinding user or similar? I...

Windows 10 Support 19. Dezember 2023

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.: since one week problems, when I try to copy a file to a NAS-Storage, I get the above mentioned errorcode. All hints in the internet regarding switch off of indexing, execution of SFC doesn't fix my problem. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. April 2023

Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk

Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk: HelloI have configured a multiapplication kiosk sucessfully. My Goal is to allow anly one desktop application to run. This is a application.jar File, which is a self designed software.The configuration for the layout and the restrictions to allow only this application I have already done and it...

Windows 10 Support 28. September 2022

Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when...

Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when...: So I connected my PC to this wifi router it's a Fritz!box 7590 for the first time and for some reason it can't even reach a speed of 100 Kbit/s, though our internet has an average of 150 Mbit/s. I thought a simple restarting of the computer and the router would help but it didn't and the...

Windows 10 Support 1. Februar 2020

random direction scrolling when turning mouse wheel

random direction scrolling when turning mouse wheel: As it states above when i try to use my mouse wheel to scroll it just randomly scrolls in the opposite direction in between and its infuriating me. It doesn'T matter wat application I'm using, it happens in chrome, firefox, steam, even in games. I tried using different mice, different USB...

Windows 10 Support 7. Dezember 2018

Windows installier täglich xyz printing (siehe Anhang). Wie kann ich das unterbinden?

Windows installier täglich xyz printing (siehe Anhang). Wie kann ich das unterbinden?: Ausdruck [ATTACH] Ausserdem kann ich Windows Treiberpaket XYZ Printing nicht deinstallieren. Warum? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 8. September 2018

windows explorer crash when opening a file

windows explorer crash when opening a file: My windows explorer stops working repetitively after last windows update. When I open the explorer and browse some folders it starts opening lots of new windows. Moreover if I open a file like an excel sheet or a txt file it crashes and restarts. Recent windows updates: - Security update for...

Windows 10 Support 19. Februar 2018

Windows 10 Update trying install driver update "HP - Printers - HP Universal Printing PS"...

Windows 10 Update trying install driver update "HP - Printers - HP Universal Printing PS"...: Hi the following driver "HP - Printers - HP Universal Printing PS" nags me for a couple of days now it tries to install via windows update over and over again. Any idea how I can resolve this? [IMG] Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 25. Oktober 2016

Windows 10 printing wizard - Turning off "fit to frame" when printing a picture [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden