Windows Activation Problem after transfer a system image

Helfe beim Thema Windows Activation Problem after transfer a system image in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi all, I have a computer room with 8 Computers - all have exactly the same hardware. I have installed on all computers windows 10 and activated it... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von ThomasVogt1, 3. Januar 2019.

1. ThomasVogt1
    ThomasVogt1 Gast

Hi all,

I have a computer room with 8 Computers - all have exactly the same hardware. I have installed on all computers windows 10 and activated it and connected my Microsoft Account to the activation. In my Microsoft Account all 8 Computers are listed.

I have installed on "Computer1" all the software I need in the training room and adjusted all the necessary settings. After that I have created a system image.

I want to use the system image on all other 7 Computers, so I don't have to install and setup everything 8 times. I could sucessfully use the system image with a boot usb stick on "Computer2". I have changed the windows key, which was still the key from "Computer1" to the windows key I have use before on "Computer2". I have connected "Computer2" to my Microsoft account. But the Windows activation does not work.

The activation Troubleshooter doen't solve the problem.

I wanted to use the system image in the future more often, to reset the computers to the updated state. Seems it gets complicated because of the Windows license?

Weiterlesen...

#1 ThomasVogt1, 3. Januar 2019
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows Activation Problem after transfer a system image - Ähnliche Themen - Activation Problem after

Forum Datum

System Backup Image

System Backup Image: Lässt sich ein lokales Windows 10 System Image Backup Laufwerk E System SSD nachträglich auf ein externes Lauwerk einfügen, damit eine fehlerfreie Wiederherstellung funktioniert ? Bei mir ist Laufwerk C durch eine kleine Unaufmerksamkeit beim Kopieren alker Partitionen auf eine externe SSD...

Windows 10 Support 11. Dezember 2021

Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds

Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds: Hi, I've recently bought a new laptop and I tried connecting a bluetoothe device. It pairs but after a few seconds it disconnects. This happens for different devices. I've already tried to reinstall the driver, install another drive, restart the bluetooth services and install the newest Windows...

Windows 10 Support 18. November 2021

System Image Backup

System Image Backup: Wenn ich ein System Image Backup zu einer Netzwerkadresse machen will, kann ich denselben PC als Host benutzen ? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 29. Dezember 2020

System Image aufgespielt und nun?

System Image aufgespielt und nun?: Nachdem meine Systemfestplatte einen Totalcrash erlebt hatte, glaubte ich mich auf der sicheren Seite, da ich ja ein aktuelles System Image auf einer anderen Festplatte gespeichert hatte. Ich installierte also Windows 10 auf einer leeren Festplatte und rief die System-Image Wiederherstellung...

Windows 10 Support 2. Mai 2020

Formatierung für Speichermedium für Windows 10 System-Image

Formatierung für Speichermedium für Windows 10 System-Image: Ich habe ein SanDisk Extreme Pro USB-3.1 Solid State Flash Drive 128GB gekauft, auf dem ich die Systemsicherung meines Surface Pro 4 / Windows 10 abspeichern möchte. Dieses Flash Drive ist mit exFAT formatiert. Beim Einrichten des System-Abbilds / Windows-Image wird eine NTFS-Formatierung...

Windows 10 Support 7. November 2018

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC: Dear Community, I've completly rebuild my computer lately including a change of the processor, mainboard, and hard drive so I basicly just the case left. To install Windows 10 Pro on the rebuild machine, I created a bootable USB stick and entered the license key of the previous installation...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juli 2017

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset: Hi, because I didn't want the preinstalled programs that came with my windows 10 acer notebook I did a complete new windows install (resetting without keeping any data). After that a special function of a function key enabling or disabling the flight mode does not work anymore, although the...

Windows 10 Support 10. März 2017

Windows 10 Activation after Mainboard replacement

Windows 10 Activation after Mainboard replacement: Hello, I need to change the hardware of my computer. The computer had a Windows 7 licence and was upgraded to a window 10 computer. The licence is displayed with the current mainboard in the profile of the corresponding microsoft outlook account. Is it possible to use the licence for the new...

Windows 10 Support 23. Dezember 2016

Windows Activation Problem after transfer a system image [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden