Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck

Helfe beim Thema Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hey allI recently visited my grandfather who has a PC that he uses and abuses. This morning he was faced with a problem - his Windows 10 didn't boot.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von GrafHasenzahn, 6. Februar 2022.

1. GrafHasenzahn
    GrafHasenzahn Gast

Hey allI recently visited my grandfather who has a PC that he uses and abuses. This morning he was faced with a problem - his Windows 10 didn't boot. The Mainboard Manufacturers logo showed up with the infamous loading icon underneath but the actual OS didn't load. The loading Icon stopped after precisely 1 and a half rotations. Every time. A Factory Reset and a new Installation didn't help either. The BIOS is up to date and all parts worked perfectly fine a couple of days ago. Specs:Mainboard: AsRock B550M itx ACCPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G8 GB of Ram in 2x4 sticksand a 500gb WD Blue SSDWindows 1

Weiterlesen...

#1 GrafHasenzahn, 6. Februar 2022
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck - Ähnliche Themen - doesn't boot loading

Forum Datum

Dual Boot Issue with Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio - Stuck at Loading Screen

Dual Boot Issue with Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio - Stuck at Loading Screen: Hi everyone,I'm facing an issue trying to set up a dual boot system on my Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. I've followed the standard procedures required for dual boot installation, but when I attempt to boot into the new system, my laptop gets stuck at the loading screen Microsoft logo with the...

Surface 7. März 2024

Surface Loading Screen Stuck

Surface Loading Screen Stuck: Surface Pro bleibt Im Windows Logo screen stecken und kann nicht ge- oder neu- oder abgeschaltet werden.Erzwungenen Neustart und alle anderen Methoden funktionieren durch obiges nicht. Weiterlesen...

Surface 4. Juli 2023

Xbox App stuck at "Preparing 0%" and doesn't close when pressing X

Xbox App stuck at "Preparing 0%" and doesn't close when pressing X: Regardless of the game I'm trying to download, after clicking "Install" it's free because I have Game Pass for PC, the status gets stuck at "Preparing" and at 0%. Then the app becomes completely unresponsive: I can't pause or cancel the download, the app doesn't load searches, and doesn't even...

Windows 10 Support 23. Mai 2022

Stuck on ASUS Icon

Stuck on ASUS Icon: Hello, before this happened, my PC was not acting right so I restarted, I look and I am just stuck on the ASUS icon screen that you see before booting up, there is no loading circle, nothing, just the ASUS icon.I've tried restarting 3 times and unplugging all my external devices, please help....

Windows 10 Support 9. April 2022

Chkdsk doesn't run on my boot drive

Chkdsk doesn't run on my boot drive: Hi,as I said in the title I can't run the chkdsk command on my boot drive. Everything works normally until the actual scan. I get the message that it can't run the scan right now and if I want to run it on the next start up I select "Y" and restart. After my restart I get the message, that the...

Windows 10 Support 3. Dezember 2021

Windows doesn't start properly

Windows doesn't start properly: So recently my PC started acting weird. There were problems like Windows not even booting, or the windows explorer restarting every time, when I click on the Windows symbol on the bottom left corner. Also, all the programs, that should be starting with windows, don't start with windows. I always...

Windows 10 Support 10. September 2021

Windows 10 Boot Icon ändern

Windows 10 Boot Icon ändern: Hallo, ich würde gerne das Boot Icon ändern, da ich das Standard Logo fad finde. Gibt es eine Option dieses Icon zu ändern, ohne irgendeine Drittsoftware herunter zu laden, welches das System zerstört? Mfg Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 24. Dezember 2018

Windows 10 Stuck before loading screen after starting the Computer

Windows 10 Stuck before loading screen after starting the Computer: After a game crashed i turned off the Computer and started it again. After it started i couldn't continue to the login screen. I was stuck at the screen before the loading screen and clicking with my mouse(the cursor was on the screen) or pressing random keys on the keyboard didnd't do anything....

Windows 10 Support 27. August 2018

Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden