Xbox App stuck at "Preparing 0%" and doesn't close when pressing X

Helfe beim Thema Xbox App stuck at "Preparing 0%" and doesn't close when pressing X in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Regardless of the game I'm trying to download, after clicking "Install" it's free because I have Game Pass for PC, the status gets stuck at "Preparing"... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Haas Y., 23. Mai 2022.

1. Haas Y.
    Haas Y. Gast

Regardless of the game I'm trying to download, after clicking "Install" it's free because I have Game Pass for PC, the status gets stuck at "Preparing" and at 0%. Then the app becomes completely unresponsive: I can't pause or cancel the download, the app doesn't load searches, and doesn't even react to clicking "X" to close the application.I've already tried the usual of restarting the pc, clearing app cache and reinstalling the application. Didn't change anything. By the way, I've got this same exact problem on my brand new Windows 11 laptop, so I am pretty sure it isn't a hardware problem.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
  3. DonaldFaQ
    DonaldFaQ Neu hier

1. Change your Region in the setting to United States (only the region, not more)
    2. Go to Apps, search the App "Gaming Services", choose "Enhanced Options" and click "reset", then "repair".
    3. Do the same with xbox app and MS store.
    4. Reboot and try downloading again. If it works now, you can change the region back.

#2 DonaldFaQ, 23. Mai 2022
  4. DonaldFaQ
    DonaldFaQ Neu hier
    If it not works, then try this:

Delete this registry strings:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\GamingServices
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\GamingServicesNet

then:

Go to Apps, search the App "Gaming Services", choose "Enhanced Options" and click "reset", then "repair".

This fixes the errorcode 0x00000001 for me by downloading, after the workaround before.

#3 DonaldFaQ, 23. Mai 2022
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Xbox App stuck at "Preparing 0%" and doesn't close when pressing X - Ähnliche Themen - Xbox App stuck

Forum Datum

[Xbox App] Installation wird vorbereitet 0%

[Xbox App] Installation wird vorbereitet 0%: Moin!Ich habe seit meiner gezwungenen Neuinstallation von Windows 10 wegen eines fehlerhaften Windows Updates das Problem das ich den Microsoft Flight Simulator nicht mehr installieren kann. Wie im Titel beschrieben bleibt die Installation bei 0% Vorbereitungen stehen und das über Stunden...

Windows 10 Support 21. Mai 2022

Speicherort ändern nicht möglich Xbox-App

Speicherort ändern nicht möglich Xbox-App: Hallo, Ich habe ein Problem mit den Spielinstallationsoptionen der Xbox-App:Ich würde meinen Installationsort gerne auf folgenden Ordner ändern:Sobald ich aber auf die "Ordner auswählen" Schaltfläche klicke, bekomme Ich die Meldung "Sie können ihren Standardinstalltionsort nicht ändern, während...

Windows 10 Support 9. April 2022

Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck

Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck: Hey allI recently visited my grandfather who has a PC that he uses and abuses. This morning he was faced with a problem - his Windows 10 didn't boot. The Mainboard Manufacturers logo showed up with the infamous loading icon underneath but the actual OS didn't load. The loading Icon stopped after...

Windows 10 Support 6. Februar 2022

Windows 10 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %

Windows 10 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %: Hi Community,Like earlier Discussions about Stuck in Windows Updates at 31% in 20H2, 21H1, the issue persists in 21H2It is almost the same issue with the conexant provided drivers.To find out, which devices uses the conexant drivers I used the Revo uninstaller tool and sort by manufacturerI ´ve...

Windows 10 Support 4. Dezember 2021

Xbox PC-App Speicherort ändern

Xbox PC-App Speicherort ändern: Hallo zusammen,ich habe dieses Forum und auch schon andere durchforstet, konnte aber keine Lösung für mein Problem finden.Da ich auf meinem C: Laufwerk nicht genug Speicherplatz frei habe, möchte ich in der Xbox-App auf Speicherort D: ausweichen. In den XBox App-Einstellungen habe ich auf D:...

Windows 10 Support 27. November 2021

Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken

Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken: So yesterday I wanted to install a game trough the xbox app gamepass and I got the error 0x000001, it didn't even start to install. After looking for solutions I found out that it has something to do with the game services app. The problem is now that I can't install the game services app and I...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juni 2021

Surface Pro x und XBOX GamePass App

Surface Pro x und XBOX GamePass App: Hallo an alle, weiß jemand wann die Xbox App/Xbox Game Pass App voll funktionsfähig unter Windows on ARM wird? Leider funktioniert der Chat oder eine Party nicht, auch Freunde werden keine angezeigt. Grüße Stefan Weiterlesen...

Surface 12. Januar 2021

Microsoft Store and XBox app launches and then closes after 2 seconds

Microsoft Store and XBox app launches and then closes after 2 seconds: Hello everyone, After I start the microsoft store or the xbox app they launch but close after 2 - 5 seconds. PLS HELP Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Oktober 2020

Xbox App stuck at "Preparing 0%" and doesn't close when pressing X [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden