Stuttering and Noise Squealing in Game Bf1 and a bit in Audio Apps, Failures to load some...

Helfe beim Thema Stuttering and Noise Squealing in Game Bf1 and a bit in Audio Apps, Failures to load some... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; My PC on Windows 10 started having Audio and stuttering problems very recently. Prior to that everything ran completely fine. I had a similar problem... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Louis-Boba, 6. Februar 2017.

1. Louis-Boba
    Louis-Boba Gast

Stuttering and Noise Squealing in Game Bf1 and a bit in Audio Apps, Failures to load some...

My PC on Windows 10 started having Audio and stuttering problems very recently. Prior to that everything ran completely fine. I had a similar problem more than a year ago, its fixable but i dont know how, maybe i did recover the entire PC back then. I want to avoid that if possible since it involves days of work to get everything installed and back running after that.

I started noticing the issue in the game battlefield 1, where it is most frequent and noticable.It also occurs minimally in fx Spotify where the tracks sound as if they were from a radio with a few stutters. I also noticed having the same problem in youtube. Its most apparent in the game Battlefield 1 though where the errors also are visible and audible at a much higher frequency.

A short clip so you know what I mean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHAJG9rRCAA

Here's the issue: As you can see and hear in the video I have a weird issue with the entire frame freezing for very short times and the sound compressing to a glitchy sound.

Just few days ago it ran fine with no issues and fluently. The Gpu is usually between 50-70% load and the Memory usage is around 2Gb from 3Gb Total. It's a R9 280x Factory OC, I had it for a long time and

did not experience issues until now in Bf1. The Cpu is a i5-4460, running at normal Temps as usual and with 70-80% load. The Hard Drive runs at normal loads too and does not max out within the game. Ram 8Gb, same thing, not maxed out at all.

What i tried so far:

Removed the Graphics drivers and did clean install, tried the newest driver, rerolled to an old on.

Checked PC for defragmentation, not necessary it's at 0%.

Registry has no issues either, just cleaned it.

Removed several Background processes, removed the last programs i had installed just in case.

Removed Temp files from Windows.

Of course the fix-all Pc restart.. and it did not help

I looked what else had changed in my Pc since a few days back only thing i can still imagine is a faulty windows update although the last recorded update was

prior to the issue and the daily Antivirus updates.

I deactivated the antivirus and started the game, did not help either.

I tried repairing the game in origin.

Checked if anything from the Gaming evolved stuff could be affecting it, seems not, i don't usually keep that app running anyway.

I disabled Origin in game.

Tried various settings tweaks on Bf1 Dx11/Dx12 etc. noticed that the issue does not occur if there is no destruction and no shooting. (unrelated to framerate though since it even occurs on the lowest settings possible)

I kept Task manager and a GPU tool open during the game whilst trying to find the issue, could not see anything unusual, no process acting weird, no abnormal values, nothing maxed out the hardware.

Update; I deactivated the AMD audio driver, tried Windows Audio repair options, restarted pc. Then one round of Bf1 ran with only one weird stutter. Next round it exponentially increased until it became unplayable. Apparently spotify has minimal stutter too but it does not exponentially increase. Bf4 refuses to load the map, it just shows in battlelog: game ready. but there is no game, it does not start its own window.

What can I still try to do?

Anyone else with the same or a similar problem?

Weiterlesen...

#1 Louis-Boba, 6. Februar 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Stuttering and Noise Squealing in Game Bf1 and a bit in Audio Apps, Failures to load some... - Ähnliche Themen - Stuttering and Noise

Forum Datum

Wie kann ich den Default- OS im Linux GRUB Loader ändern?

Wie kann ich den Default- OS im Linux GRUB Loader ändern?: [ATTACH] Hallo, um meine Horizonte ein wenig zu erweitern habe ich auf meinem Windows Laptop zusätzlich Linux Mint installiert. Allerdings starte ich im 90% der Fälle weiterhin Windows, daher würde ich gerne den Linux- Loader so anpassen, dass die Windows als Default OS eingestellt wird. Wie...

Windows 10 Support 25. Februar 2023

Zielpfad für Apps ändern

Zielpfad für Apps ändern: Hallo zusammen, Ich habe heute den Zielpfad für Apps auf meine neue Festplatte geändert. Da ich aber zwei Benutzerkonten habe frage ich mich, ob neue Apps von beiden Konten auf dieser Festplatte gespeichert werden, wenn ich den Zielpfad nur auf einem Konto ändere.

Windows 10 Allgemeines 26. November 2022

Forza Horizon 4 stuttering and framedrops using a wheel controller

Forza Horizon 4 stuttering and framedrops using a wheel controller: i Guys,I need your Help!Every time when i plug in my Thrustmaster T150 Wheel Forza Horiton 4 gets a kind of laggy.Its randomly drop the frames. Sometimes its Stuck for a Seconds or two.When i unplug it and play with xBox Controller all runs fine and on constant FPS.Checked the Wheel with Assetto...

Windows 10 Support 30. März 2022

Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not listed

Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not listed: Hello,I bought a Windows-10-Laptop for my daughter.She has already a microsoft-Account and she is already integrated in our family.I want to restrict her game time, but the installed game is not in the list, so I can restrict it so 30 minutes a day.Windows 10 is updated, I did all updates.All...

Windows 10 Support 19. September 2021

after installing new update i cant run a lot of games or apps and a lot of my games or apps...

after installing new update i cant run a lot of games or apps and a lot of my games or apps...: After this new big update iI cant run a lot of apps and games also this update uninstalled a lof of my games and apps. I cant even use windows button and search panel, windows installer or updater dont work as well. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 3. Juni 2018

Some apps creates a window in a window (store/netflix)

Some apps creates a window in a window (store/netflix): Hello, i'm not sure whats the problem, but my computer minimizes apps inside the app. it's a bit hard to explane so just have a look at the screenshot. So as you can see i fullscreened the app but it creates a small window inside the app. i have it in netflix and also in the windows store....

Windows 10 Support 15. November 2017

Icon für Apps ändern

Icon für Apps ändern: Hallo Leute, ich nutze seit kurzem die Skype-App, die bei Win 10 vorinstalliert ist. Das viereckige Icon finde ich allerdings nicht schön (nutze sonst auch weniger Apps), sodass ich das ganz gerne austauschen würde. Grundsätzlich kein Problem, habe schon öfter Icons ausgetauscht, aber ich weis...

Windows 10 Support 21. Juni 2017

Audio noises and desynchronisation and bad system performance

Audio noises and desynchronisation and bad system performance: Hello, since I installed the Windows 10 Anniversary update I get cracking noises in audio and HD audio/video streams desynchronize with about one second per minute. Also scrolling in text documents and PDF files cause an overall system slowdown. In adition to that, my mouse pointer does not...

Windows 10 Support 4. Januar 2017

Stuttering and Noise Squealing in Game Bf1 and a bit in Audio Apps, Failures to load some... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden