Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my...

Helfe beim Thema Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; My Big MistakeIt all began when I wanted to use PowerShell to set the attribute of some personal folders matching a specific regex to "Hidden". Bonus... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von seawee5, 23. Januar 2022.

1. seawee5
    seawee5 Gast

Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my...

My Big MistakeIt all began when I wanted to use PowerShell to set the attribute of some personal folders matching a specific regex to "Hidden". Bonus info: for my defense of what follows: I was way overslept!. I quickly found the following suggestion on a forum here, which I blindly executed.Get-ChildItem -path "path to where" -Recurse -Force ForEach-Object { $_.Attributes += "Hidden" } I noticed afterwards that this was just a troll, and all my files where hidden...Well, I then tried to quickly fix it viaGet-ChildItem -path "." -Recurse -Force ForEach-Object { $_.Attributes = "" }I in

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Wähle einen der folgenden Ratgeber:
    • Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• Videostream ruckelt- daran kann es liegen

Videostream ruckelt- daran kann es liegenDer Videostream auf YouTube, TV-Film Live, MyVideo oder Vimeo plötzlich zuckt und ruckelt, wird das Filmvergnügen schnell gestört. Glücklicherweis...

• Schnellzugriff im Explorer deaktivieren

Schnellzugriff im Explorer deaktivierenIn Windows 10 bietet der Explorer den neuen Schnellzugriff auf Ihre am häufigsten verwendeten Daten. Wie Sie dies deaktivieren oder nach Ihren Wünsc...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my... - Ähnliche Themen - Accidently deleted attributes

Forum Datum

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files: I was reassured my files would remain if I unlinked my PC from one drive, but now all things in all file locations have been replaced with "Shortcut to X OneDrive - Personal" and I cannot open that. How do I get my files back and permanently get rid of one drive. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 12. Februar 2024

Onedrive deleted my desktop kind of?

Onedrive deleted my desktop kind of?: Onedrive deleted my whole desktop somehowI am pretty annoyed with onedrive for a while now. Synchronizing my desktop folder with onedrive has led to problems in the past. So now I decided to deactivate synchronization for my desktop, next thing I know, all the folders on my desktop are gone. The...

Windows 10 Support 1. August 2023

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User: Hello Microsoft Community I have a big Problem My Father Started his Old Notebook again and Tried to Login….And then he saw that all Users Disappeared and Only my Account was Left Not Admin And when i try to Open Command Prompt as Admin it wants a Pin but all Pins my Father used are Not working...

Windows 10 Support 23. November 2022

Window flashes white before content is drawn: my eyes and all apps suffer

Window flashes white before content is drawn: my eyes and all apps suffer: On all my corporate and private machines I run Windows 10 Enterprise version 20H2. When I open Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 or 2022 or Windows Explorer or Microsoft Teams or Windows Terminal or Notepad++, or any other application for I work with every day, I am presented a short white...

Windows 10 Support 17. März 2022

Malware: all my data files especially on my NAS system (Synology) are encrypted

Malware: all my data files especially on my NAS system (Synology) are encrypted: I got hacked and all my data files especially on my NAS system (Synology) are encrypted with the "qweuirtksd" extension. I can not access my music and picture files and the hackers asked me to pay $500 to get the data back. Who can help me? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 21. Oktober 2018

Change appearance of desktop files and folders

Change appearance of desktop files and folders: Hi community, I recently resented my PC and now the desktop icons appear more narrow then before. The problem is not the size. I attached the appearance of how it is at the moment (narrow) and how it was used to be (desired). Please let me know how this can be changed as I did not find any...

Windows 10 Support 1. Oktober 2018

Folder without Short File Name cannot be deleted

Folder without Short File Name cannot be deleted: An image extraction program created a folder on my desktop that cannot be deleted. I can move files into and out of the folder but cannot do anything to the folder itself (rename/delete/etc.) because Win 10 is unable to find it. The folder is not locked (no Malware or anything exotic bloicking...

Windows 10 Support 20. Dezember 2016

My Application which is in Start up folder is not running

My Application which is in Start up folder is not running: My application All which is in Startup folder is not started after restarting the computer. I find some solutions on internet like 1. Hkey_Local_Machine \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ System \ Set EnableLUA to 0 (See at right side - By default it is set to 1) ....

Windows 10 Allgemeines 9. August 2016

Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden