After installing Win10 Pro Creator Update old app did not run (Proteus VX), Updating...

Helfe beim Thema After installing Win10 Pro Creator Update old app did not run (Proteus VX), Updating... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I bought a new machine with a preinst. of Win10P. After the upgrade and installation of apps I got a bluescreen and must reinstall the whole Win10.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von MarkusDAH, 27. Juni 2017.

1. MarkusDAH
    MarkusDAH Gast

After installing Win10 Pro Creator Update old app did not run (Proteus VX), Updating...

I bought a new machine with a preinst. of Win10P.
    After the upgrade and installation of apps I got a bluescreen and must reinstall the whole Win10.

I am leasure musician and love the free synth of EMU.

Before the reinstall eth. worked with compatibility adjustments - administrator and WinXP SP3 on the updated system. After the new install of the creator update it did not work.

I tried to reinstall visual c++ libs and some Net frame software but I does not start yet.

Is there a package that can be downloaded and is not in the creator inst.?

You can find the free instrument under
    http://www.creative.com/emu/proteusvx/

Would be fine if someone could support me.

Thanx to all you guys.

Regards
    Markus

Weiterlesen...

#1 MarkusDAH, 27. Juni 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

After installing Win10 Pro Creator Update old app did not run (Proteus VX), Updating... - Ähnliche Themen - After installing Win10

Forum Datum

Surface Laptop Studio not updating

Surface Laptop Studio not updating: So first off, I just want to excuse myself for any possible grammar mistakes, I am not a native English speakerI know I put my post into the Surface Laptop 5 Category, but there was no Option for Laptop Studio, sorry for that. So i got a brand new Surface laptop Studio and I have been...

Surface 24. Juli 2023

Win10 Old Ordner

Win10 Old Ordner: Hallo und einen Guten Morgen, da mein Speicherplatz auf der Systemfestplatte (128 GB SSD) langsam knapp wird, denke ich, dass der Win10 Old Ordner gelöscht werden sollte. Der belegt immerhin 19,6 GB. Kann ich den problemlos löschen und sollte ich vorher eine Sicherung erstellen? Gruss Jo

Windows 10 Allgemeines 5. November 2019

Missing apps after installing Creators Update

Missing apps after installing Creators Update: Split from this thread. Missing apps after installing Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Ich, Manfred Rittwage, kann keine englichen Texte verstehen. Was kann ich machen, dass ich ihre Mitteilung verstehen kann? Bertrifft Updata für Windows10 App * Verschoben von en-US Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 24. November 2017

Lifecam VX-6000 no longer recognized by Skype after Creators Update

Lifecam VX-6000 no longer recognized by Skype after Creators Update: So that creators update stuffed up my LifeCam. Not only did it disable the camera, but it uninstalled the software -- without my permission, or knowledge. The only reason I found out, was because I was scheduled to Skype with someone today. (Thanks MS, that really helped me with the job...

Windows 10 Support 2. Mai 2017

Windows 10 Not working properly after creators update

Windows 10 Not working properly after creators update: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed the creators update and after that my Windows 10 isn't working properly. My taskbar is completely broken, since I can't use it like normally. Every windows application doesn't work (the start button, the sound mixer, the taskbar settings, the news...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 28. April 2017

LifeCam VX-7000 unter Creators

LifeCam VX-7000 unter Creators: Nach funkiuellen laden von Creators wird meine "LifeCam VX-7000" nicht mehr unterstützt, bzw. wurde in der Systemsteuerug unter Geräten gar nicht mehr registriert? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. April 2017

After Windows 10 Creators Update Flash does not work

After Windows 10 Creators Update Flash does not work: Hello, after having updated Windows 10 wit the Creators update Web-pages using Adobe Flash are not working correctly anymore. In Edge-extended settings I have activated the use of Adobe Flash. I've searched for Flash in Windows Apps and features and could not find it. Any trial to...

Windows 10 Support 10. April 2017

After installing WIN10 came this

After installing WIN10 came this: https://www.facebook.com/BennossBenares/videos/973964052626909/?pnref=story This Video is on my facebook page, and its open for all. Any solutions? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 31. Oktober 2015

After installing Win10 Pro Creator Update old app did not run (Proteus VX), Updating... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden