After windows update only access to UEFI and CMD

Helfe beim Thema After windows update only access to UEFI and CMD in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; After updating the Windows-System I can only access to the UEFI after startup. They only acction I can do is to open CMD. Does anyone has an Idea how... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Sven Waser, 1. Mai 2020.

1. Sven Waser
    Sven Waser Gast

After updating the Windows-System I can only access to the UEFI after startup. They only acction I can do is to open CMD. Does anyone has an Idea how to solve this problem?

Weiterlesen...

#1 Sven Waser, 1. Mai 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

After windows update only access to UEFI and CMD - Ähnliche Themen - After update only

Forum Datum

UEFI BIOS Only?

UEFI BIOS Only?: Ich möchte mir ein anderes Betriebssystem herunterladen über usb Stick aber im bios gibt es keine Boot Abteilung nur so was das heist Startup und da ist alles grau und daneben steht UEFI only wow [ATTACH] https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/uefi-bios-only

Windows 10 Support 18. Dezember 2022

Folders keep reverting to read-only

Folders keep reverting to read-only: Hey,so I know this question has been asked a bunch of times, but even after scrolling through a number of threads, I haven't found any solutions to the problem except for the same ones being repeated over and over again. What I've tried so far:How to Fix Folders keep Reverting to Read Only on...

Windows 10 Support 19. März 2022

Tastaturlayout über cmd ändern

Tastaturlayout über cmd ändern: Guten Tag, Ich wollte mein Tastaturlayout in Win 10 ändern und möchte das gerne über die Eingabeaufforderung machen (auch um mit der Anwendung der cmd ein bisschen vertrauter zu werden), nur weiß ich nicht wirklich, wie die Befehle aussehen müssen. Also mein Ziel --> deutsches Tastaturlayout...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 13. November 2021

Crackling audio after update to 2004

Crackling audio after update to 2004: Titel i try much stuff and talk one week with razer supp and got this answer . Hello Claus, I hope you find this message safe. This is Lara, a representative of the escalation team. Your case has been forwarded to us for further assistance. We have been told that you are having issues with...

Windows 10 Support 8. September 2020

Problems after upgrading to 2004

Problems after upgrading to 2004: I recetly upgarded to 2004 but my pc keeps freezing, so i reinstalled it completly with a 2004 iso. Now often the pc soft freezes, i mean it didnt freeze completly but all programs are non responsible, even task manager. I can open new apps but tuey are also non responsible and i cant close...

Windows 10 Support 13. Juni 2020

Insane lag and sluggishness after windows updates

Insane lag and sluggishness after windows updates: OS: Win 10 1803 (17134.191) MSI Z170 GTX 960 I5-6600k SSD Samsung 850 (stock or OC does not matter for the proposed problem) A year ago I had the problem that my PC would not shut down - resulting in a clean installation that was guided by a senior advisor from this forum. Since then...

Windows 10 Support 13. August 2018

CMD Festplatte ändern.

CMD Festplatte ändern.: Ich möchte gerne ein Pfad auf meiner D Festplatte öffnen, in der CMD ,aber dann steht da immer ,der Pfad konnte nicht gefunden werden, was mache ich jetzt Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 16. September 2017

Attempted write to read only memory oder so?

Attempted write to read only memory oder so?: Habe in der letzten zeit immer wieder Probleme mit blue Screens,kann jemand weiter helfen.Da kommen dann unten Meldungen wie Attempted write to read only Memory,oder System Service Expection. Auf windos 10 oder wenn ich das Anevercery Update machen will laüft das hoch bis 44% und dann bricht er...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 28. November 2016

After windows update only access to UEFI and CMD [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden