Can't boot from my old SSD after cloning it and changing drive letter

Helfe beim Thema Can't boot from my old SSD after cloning it and changing drive letter in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello guys,I am upgrading to a new SSD drive. Therefore I wanted to clone my old SSD with Windows 10 OS to the new SSD.I used the Macrium Reflect 8... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von JonasTheOriginal, 6. Oktober 2022.

1. JonasTheOriginal
    JonasTheOriginal Gast

Hello guys,I am upgrading to a new SSD drive. Therefore I wanted to clone my old SSD with Windows 10 OS to the new SSD.I used the Macrium Reflect 8 software to clone the drive. In the cloning process I had the choice to give a drive letter to the new drive, so I chose the letter C: because I thought that would be necessary for windows to boot from the new SSD drive.The cloning process went well and afterwards I could observe that the new drive got the drive letter C: .. and it was also marked as the primary partition!My old currently in use partition had no drive letter anymore.I rebooted an

Weiterlesen...

#1 JonasTheOriginal, 6. Oktober 2022
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
    • Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• Windows 10: Schnellstart deaktivieren - so funktioniert es

Windows 10: Schnellstart deaktivieren - so funktioniert esWenn Sie den Windows 10 Schnellstart nicht nutzen wollen, können Sie ihn jederzeit deaktivieren. Wir zeigen Ihnen, wie es geht und wann die Deaktivie...

• So deaktivieren Sie SuperFetch in Windows 10

So deaktivieren Sie SuperFetch in Windows 10Unter Windows 10 sorgt der SuperFetch-Dienst für einen schnelleren Programmstart. Häufig verwendete Anwendungen werden zum schnelleren Laden in den ...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can't boot from my old SSD after cloning it and changing drive letter - Ähnliche Themen - Can't boot from

Forum Datum

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files: I was reassured my files would remain if I unlinked my PC from one drive, but now all things in all file locations have been replaced with "Shortcut to X OneDrive - Personal" and I cannot open that. How do I get my files back and permanently get rid of one drive. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 12. Februar 2024

How do I see my Product key from an old SSD

How do I see my Product key from an old SSD: So my Laptop broke and now I want to reinstall Windows on it.I had a Windows 10 pro Product key for this laptop but it came preinstalled.Now I want to see the product key. I tried CMD but that wouldn't work and I currently can only access CMD through the troubleshooting menu.Now maybe I could...

Windows 10 Support 15. Dezember 2023

Unable to boot Windows from SSD

Unable to boot Windows from SSD: Hi all,i have been going crazy the last three days and hope that someone can help me.I recently purchased a new SSD Crucial MX500.Firstly i had many problems trying to install Windows from a USB onto the SSD with the error message, that the SSD wasnt supported by the BIOS.Thanks to some guides i...

Windows 10 Support 26. Januar 2022

Different Win version after cloning

Different Win version after cloning: Hi everyone, after cloning my SSD to another and also changing the hardware. Windows says it is now Win 10 Enterprise and not Pro like it was before. Therefore I can't activate the new PC, since I get the error that the versions of both PCs don't match. Is there a way to fix this without...

Windows 10 Support 31. Juli 2021

Can't edit my hotspot

Can't edit my hotspot: Hey there, I tried to set up my hoptspot for the first time and there where all options editing the hotspots name, password and so on, but i couldn't activate it. There was no eroor message or something. After restarting my PC the options wheren't there anymore and i don't know what to do......

Windows 10 Support 23. Dezember 2020

Can't manage my Subscriptions

Can't manage my Subscriptions: Hello, I don't know if the topic belongs in this Category of the forum, but maybe you can help me. I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, but if I try to access the Website, it says that a problem has occurred and I shall try again. I have got this problem for over a month...

Windows 10 Support 18. Mai 2020

Cortana Search prevents me from typing after first letter

Cortana Search prevents me from typing after first letter: I have been using the search feature of windows 10 pretty regularly. For a few days now, everytime I enter a button into the search bar, the first results for this letter will be loaded. As soon as the first result is shown, I am unable to continue typing. For example if I type in "C" and the...

Windows 10 Support 11. Januar 2018

MBR2GPT Can't boot

MBR2GPT Can't boot: I have used the new tool to convert my MBR partition to GPT. After that I restarted and after BitLocker my PC froze. I tried restarting a few more times and got a bluescreen saying inaccessible boot device. Systemrepair gets me to another bitlocker screen requesting the other code. I have it...

Windows 10 Support 6. Mai 2017

Can't boot from my old SSD after cloning it and changing drive letter [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden