Copying files without replacing

Helfe beim Thema Copying files without replacing in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, wonder why this is still not in place... Frequent case of rearranging your file and folder structure or downloading files with the same name.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von AlexanderHönig, 26. Dezember 2020.

1. AlexanderHönig
    AlexanderHönig Gast

Hi, wonder why this is still not in place...

Frequent case of rearranging your file and folder structure or downloading files with the same name.

E.g. I'm a fan of politicians and in the destination folder 'politicians' I have files of Obama as 01.jpg, Trump as 02.jpg and Biden as 03.jpg. Now I download from a page 'Europe' where the pictures have similar names but show different content, e.g. Merkel as 01.jpg, Macron as 02.jpg and Johnson as 03.jpg. Trying to move them to my politicians folder I only have the options A 'copy and replace' No, I want to keep the US ones, B not copying No, I want the Europeans added or C 'decide for each file' which is ok with the bulk option on top of the dialogue but still - why not offering the by far most likely and frequent option 'copy without replacing' already in the initial window without having to choose C and then clicking the upper tickboxes? The result Merkel as 011.jpg, Macron as 021.jpg and Johnson as 031.jpg is exactly the same but quicker. Especially if you often have to repeat this step, there might be genres with more content...

Weiterlesen...

#1 AlexanderHönig, 26. Dezember 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Copying files without replacing - Ähnliche Themen - Copying files without

Forum Datum

Tastaturumschaltung bei "Mouse without borders"

Tastaturumschaltung bei "Mouse without borders": Bei dem Programm "Mouse without borders" kann ich ohne Probleme die Maus von einem PC zum nächsten verschieben. Das Umschalten der Tastatur von einem PC zum anderen funktioniert nur, wenn ich die ALT + STRG + F1 drücke. Ich würde gern dort die Tastatur nutzen, wo sich der Mauszeiger befindet...

Windows 10 Support 31. Januar 2024

Reinstall Windows 10 while Keeping Files and without using Settings

Reinstall Windows 10 while Keeping Files and without using Settings: Is there a Way to Reinstall Windows while keeping all Files without opening the Settings?My System is glitched and i can´t open the Settings or the Windows Start Menu.The Search Bar isn´t working, too. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. März 2022

Multiple BSOD without reason

Multiple BSOD without reason: Hello, my PC gets different Bluescreens over and over again. I run multiple tests already. A new SSD and new windows setup didn't change anything. I am overclocking my CPU i5-7600K via the BIOS, and have run aMemTest. Here are the latest .dmp files, two BSOD. Two were from today whilst I was...

Windows 10 Support 9. September 2020

Folder without Short File Name cannot be deleted

Folder without Short File Name cannot be deleted: An image extraction program created a folder on my desktop that cannot be deleted. I can move files into and out of the folder but cannot do anything to the folder itself (rename/delete/etc.) because Win 10 is unable to find it. The folder is not locked (no Malware or anything exotic bloicking...

Windows 10 Support 20. Dezember 2016

Folder without Short File Name cannot be deleted

Folder without Short File Name cannot be deleted: An image extraction program created a folder on my desktop that cannot be deleted. I can move files into and out of the folder but cannot do anything to the folder itself (rename/delete/etc.) because Win 10 is unable to find it. The folder is not locked (no Malware or anything exotic bloicking...

Windows 10 Support 19. Dezember 2016

Windows 10 removes directories and files without any feedback

Windows 10 removes directories and files without any feedback: Since using Windows 10 some 3 months ago, I lost data. I have a 2GB HDD with 4 volumes beside the system partition, all using NTFS. I have dual boot with windows XP. (XP and W10 in different partitions Boot-US hides unused partitions) When using Windows 10 I experience that files and...

Windows 10 Support 16. November 2016

Blackscreen without Errormessage

Blackscreen without Errormessage: Hello, I just built an high End PC with Win 10 and get Blackscreen when I'm playing and when I'm doing a blend test with Prime95. The Blackscreen its just black and then reboot. No message or something. After reboot everthing is fine. So I got out that just 1 of my 8gb DDR4 Ripjaw 5 is...

Windows 10 Support 30. November 2015

Windows 10 without internet

Windows 10 without internet: Was passiert mit Windows 10 ohne Internet-Verbindung über mehrere Monate? Whats happen with the operational Status of Windows 10 without Internet-Connection over severally month? Horst E. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. November 2015

Copying files without replacing [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden