Cortana suddenly disappeared

Helfe beim Thema Cortana suddenly disappeared in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Cortana suddenly disappeared and the search showed up in her place. But neither Cortana nor the search works; when clicking in the search bar or... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von KevinFinck, 9. September 2015.

1. KevinFinck
    KevinFinck Gast

Cortana suddenly disappeared and the search showed up in her place. But neither Cortana nor the search works; when clicking in the search bar or pressing the Windows key nothing happens. I can only enter the search by opening the start menu first and starting to type. I would like to click on settings (on the left of the search menu) to activate Cortana again but by clicking on settings the search just closes; nothing happens.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
  3. hal9000
    hal9000 BoardComputer
    Mitarbeiter

@ KevinFinck

Win + X press Command Prompt (admin) Start

ren %windir%\System32\AppLocker\Plugin*.* *.bak

copy and paste into the command prompt

Press Enter and then reboot

1 Person gefällt das.
  4. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Cortana suddenly disappeared - Ähnliche Themen - Cortana suddenly disappeared

Forum Datum

My Network Crashes Suddenly

My Network Crashes Suddenly: Since 4 days my network is suddenly crashing. It crashes everyday without any warning or something and there is no pattern so it sometimes crashes after 1 hour sometimes after 1 min and it happens like 5 or more times a day. Im using a Network amplifier, which is connected to my whole pc with an...

Windows 10 Support 31. Oktober 2023

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User: Hello Microsoft Community I have a big Problem My Father Started his Old Notebook again and Tried to Login….And then he saw that all Users Disappeared and Only my Account was Left Not Admin And when i try to Open Command Prompt as Admin it wants a Pin but all Pins my Father used are Not working...

Windows 10 Support 23. November 2022

PC Became suddenly became really slow.

PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't fix it. I would...

Windows 10 Support 14. Januar 2022

Windows 10 suddenly is not opening random files

Windows 10 suddenly is not opening random files: Dears, Windows 10 suddenly is not opening random files whatever is the formats or size: Jpeg, Pdf, indd, PSD, word ... I even can not upload them or send them by emails to anyone. Even in sync to my online google drive, they are not included. Does anyone know what happened? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 29. Oktober 2020

Windows suddenly no longer booting

Windows suddenly no longer booting: [IMG] Hello everyone. Today i played a game, shut my laptop down, started it later again and now i see this. I installed nothing, i just started a game and turned the laptop off after a few hours. I think a Windows Update broke my machine. The automatic start repair fails, because it always...

Windows 10 Support 21. März 2020

Intel Graphics control panel disappeared

Intel Graphics control panel disappeared: Since I've updated my PC to Windows Insider Preview, theIntel Graphics control panel disappeared. I've tried to update the graphic card, but nothing worked since Windows told me the graphic card is already in its newest version. Reinstalling didn't work either because when I restart my PC,...

Windows 10 Insider 6. März 2020

Windows 10 - Apps Disappeared after Restarting Computer

Windows 10 - Apps Disappeared after Restarting Computer: After I restarted my computer many Applications are no longer available, including default programs like MS Paint and Python which I used the day before Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Juli 2016

Cortana! Cortana? Cortana!

Cortana! Cortana? Cortana!: Hallo Liebe Community, ich habe folgende Probleme mit Cortana festgestellt: System: Surface 3 Pro i5/256 mit Win10 Pro Ich habe in meinem Kalender (MS-Exchange via Office 365 E3Plan) neue Termine eingetragen, die Cortana nicht erkennt, wohl aber Termine, die schon länger drin stehen. Ich...

Windows 10 Support 19. August 2015

Cortana suddenly disappeared [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden