Deleted icons, folder, shortcuts etc reappear after some time on the Desktop

Helfe beim Thema Deleted icons, folder, shortcuts etc reappear after some time on the Desktop in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I've build myself a computer with complety new parts, storage too. Now the system is about 3 months old and I have this, minor I hope, yet annoying,... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Sebastian B. 98, 25. März 2021.

1. Sebastian B. 98
    Sebastian B. 98 Gast

I've build myself a computer with complety new parts, storage too.

Now the system is about 3 months old and I have this, minor I hope, yet annoying, little issue. On the desktop, when I delete files, shortcuts, folders and such, they reappear again after some time has passed, but those are then no longer "deletable" because they no longer exist.

Restarting the PC, restarting the explorer.exe or simply refreshing the desktop does get rid of them. As said before, I's nothing major but it does get quite annoying, especially after I've filled up the whole desktop space while working on something.

Is there a simple fix or explanation for this issue? I'd rather not set up the whole PC again because I am using it a lot currently.

Thanks in advance!

Windows 10 Pro installed on an NVMe.

Version 20H2 KB5001649

Weiterlesen...

#1 Sebastian B. 98, 25. März 2021
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Deleted icons, folder, shortcuts etc reappear after some time on the Desktop - Ähnliche Themen - Deleted icons folder

Forum Datum

Picture on Desktop can't be deleted

Picture on Desktop can't be deleted: So I dragged an Alamy jpg on my desktop and now I can't delete it.Dragging it into the trash can or even other folders doesnt work. I've already tried using cmd to do: dell\\?\ and then the file's directory.The problem is the that the file's directory is not C\...It is \\?\C\... so i think it...

Windows 10 Support 3. Januar 2024

Why do random Icons appear on my Desktop icons?

Why do random Icons appear on my Desktop icons?: Please help me troubleshoot this issue: I've noticed that random icons occasionally appear over my desktop icons, as seen in the screenshot attached.This time, it happens to be the New World logo. Although it doesn't hinder my computer usage, it strikes me as unusual.If anyone has any insights...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juli 2023

Icons im Folder lassen sich nicht individuell anordnen

Icons im Folder lassen sich nicht individuell anordnen: Hallo alle, ich habe das Problem, dass ich in WIN10 meine Icons im Folder nicht mehr individuell positionieren kann.Ich bin auch in den englischen Foren nicht fündig geworden. Die "auto arrange" Registry Änderungen habe ich alle ausprobiert, ohne Erfolg. Bei WIN7 war das einfach möglich. Nun...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 10. März 2021

Folder Icons

Folder Icons: How can I change individual folder icons ? With previous Microsoft versions under folder "properties" there was the "Customize" tab. I selected the "Change Icon" button. and a new windows opened with a number of icons to chose from. The Customize tab is missing from Win10 Home, version...

Windows 10 Support 13. Juli 2020

Folder without Short File Name cannot be deleted

Folder without Short File Name cannot be deleted: An image extraction program created a folder on my desktop that cannot be deleted. I can move files into and out of the folder but cannot do anything to the folder itself (rename/delete/etc.) because Win 10 is unable to find it. The folder is not locked (no Malware or anything exotic bloicking...

Windows 10 Support 20. Dezember 2016

Folder without Short File Name cannot be deleted

Folder without Short File Name cannot be deleted: An image extraction program created a folder on my desktop that cannot be deleted. I can move files into and out of the folder but cannot do anything to the folder itself (rename/delete/etc.) because Win 10 is unable to find it. The folder is not locked (no Malware or anything exotic bloicking...

Windows 10 Support 19. Dezember 2016

Icons move to the left on a 4K monitor

Icons move to the left on a 4K monitor: Hi Everyone, I am having a great problem with my 4K monitor (LG 27MU67-B)connected to a Nvidia GTX980 via Displayport. I am using the monitor in native resolution (3840 x 2160) with a zoom factor of 175%. The Windows version is Windows 10 Home. The problem is: After standby all icons on the...

Windows 10 Support 27. Juni 2016

Keyboard stops working after some time

Keyboard stops working after some time: Hello. Yesterday I upgraded my Widnows 7 Ultimate x64 to Windows 10. Everything worked fine, but I noticed that my keyboard (PS/2) stops working after some time (for example after 15min after system start). I have to restart my pc in order to make it work again. I updated my drivers, but I'm...

Windows 10 Support 19. September 2015

Deleted icons, folder, shortcuts etc reappear after some time on the Desktop [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. windows 10 shortcuts

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden