G920 not correctly installing under Windows 10 Version 1909

Helfe beim Thema G920 not correctly installing under Windows 10 Version 1909 in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; During the last hours I tried to get my G920 running again. Unfortunately without any success... The problem is, as far as I could find out through... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Tim_Ecl, 27. Mai 2020.

1. Tim_Ecl
    Tim_Ecl Gast

During the last hours I tried to get my G920 running again. Unfortunately without any success...

The problem is, as far as I could find out through my research, that the G920 is detected in Xbox mode and does not install the correct drivers.

I think I have gone through all available solutions without producing any change in the situation.

The things I have already tried:

• G HUB reinstalled several times
    • Manual uninstallation of all Logitech relevant files
    • Manual cleaning of the registry entries as far as possible
    • Multiple reboot
    • Rollback to older LGS software
    • Manual installation of the .inf drivers
    • I also tried the WheelDriverCleaner.exe

The only feedback I get from the G920 is rapidly flashing Light above the Xbox button. I have to say that I have no more ideas at the moment...

The most frustrating part of the problem is that the g920 had already worked in a previous Windows installation, and seems to be fully functional on my second computer W10 Version 1903.

One thing that struck me as odd is that when I start my computer the steering wheel calibrates as usual, but as soon as Windows starts booting, the calibration process stops immediately and appears to have been turned off.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

G920 not correctly installing under Windows 10 Version 1909 - Ähnliche Themen - G920 not correctly

Forum Datum

Can not update Windows 1909

Can not update Windows 1909: Hello,I am currently running Win 10 Pro 1909. I am trying to update Windows since months with no success and he only shows me error 0xc190012e. I tried deleting resetting and relaunching every service but it doesnt work. Can someone help me?BR,FL Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 24. August 2021

Night mode not working correctly anymore

Night mode not working correctly anymore: Good day, although I have my Windows 10 night mode set to react on sunrise and sunset information it surprisingly is using the static times that can be defined too. Can anybody help me how I can make Windows 10 to turn the dark mode on or off according to the sunrise and sunset information as...

Windows 10 Support 17. Februar 2021

Windows 10, Version 1909

Windows 10, Version 1909: Hallo an Alle, auf meinem PC läuft die oben genannte Windows Version seit dem Funktionupdate im Nov. 2019. Seit dem update vom 2.2.20 funktioniert die Anmeldung über das Microsoft-Konot nicht mehr. Ich werde ständig in einen temp. Mod geshaltet, bei dem ar alle Dateien nd Programme zu öffnen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Februar 2020

tastatur under windows 10

tastatur under windows 10: hallo meinte Tastatur funktioniert nur zum teil hab schon viel versucht ist seid dem ich auf Windows 10 um gestiegen bin alle Ratschläge im netz kein Erfolg. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 29. November 2019

Version 1909

Version 1909: Hallo! :) Ich habe ein Problem mit dem Windows Update 1909. Nach Installation dieses Updates kann ich nichts mehr in den Windows Explorer (NICHT Internet Explorer) in "durchsuchen" kopieren. Ich habe versucht das Update mit dem "Hide Update Tool" zu beheben, aber das Update wird dort nicht...

Windows 10 Support 25. November 2019

Upgrade auf Version 1909

Upgrade auf Version 1909: [ATTACH] ich führe gerade ein Upgrade auf die Version 1909 aus. Werde später berichten wie es gelaufen ist

Smalltalk 3. November 2019

Trimble mobile devices not recognized anymore under Windows 10

Trimble mobile devices not recognized anymore under Windows 10: I use Trimble geodetic devices which were managed under Windows 7 using the mobile device manager. Since installation of Windows 10, non of the devices can be used anymore, they aren't recognized and all help available on MS or Trimble websites refers to....windows VISTA (!) Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Februar 2017

HDD partitioned and formatted under Windows 7 home premium PC is not accessible under...

HDD partitioned and formatted under Windows 7 home premium PC is not accessible under...: Hello 1.) I got a new PC with Windows 10 pro and an external 5TB HDD (WD). I partitioned and formatted the HDD on the old PC with Windows 7 home premium with GPT. I shut down the old PC and connected the HDD to the new PC. The disk is there not visible in the explorer and in the disk...

Windows 10 Support 15. April 2016

G920 not correctly installing under Windows 10 Version 1909 [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden