Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7

Helfe beim Thema Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7 in Surface um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von JakobKaserer, 31. Oktober 2019.

1. JakobKaserer
    JakobKaserer Gast

Hello Microsoft! (and Community)

I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product review and (I already rate it with five stars.) I know it's expensive just to "give" such an expensive product (kit) to an unknown customer, but I know you make so much money that this would not be a problem.

I would be very happy if you agree.

Best regards
    Jakob Kaserer

P.S: Sorry if I write a nonsense, I'm German

Weiterlesen...

#1 JakobKaserer, 31. Oktober 2019
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7 - Ähnliche Themen - Get Product would

Forum Datum

Probleme mit Surface Pro 7

Probleme mit Surface Pro 7: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, Ich habe bereits einige Probleme mit meinem Surface Pro 7 i7, 256 gb, 16gb RAM, dass ich seit c.a. einer halben Woche verwende. In den 3 Tagen hatte ich leider schon einige Bluescreens, da irgendetwas am Gerät nicht richtig funktioniert. Außerdem hat der...

Surface 5. November 2019

Get Product

Get Product: Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product review and (I already rate it with five stars.) I know it's expensive just to "give" such an expensive...

Surface 29. Oktober 2019

Mein Surface Pro 4 (I-7 mit 8gb ram) Was kann es an Graphik generieren

Mein Surface Pro 4 (I-7 mit 8gb ram) Was kann es an Graphik generieren: Hallo, ich habe eine Frage zu meinem Surface pro 4 ( I-7 core und 8gb Ram) ich möchte gerne Fishing Bareants sea auf Steam kaufen aber ich möchte mich vergewissern das mein gerät genug Leistung hat. Anforderung: 8gb Ram 1gb Vram 3ghz Dualcore und 64 bit System Weiß jmd ob das gerät...

Surface 30. Dezember 2018

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove: It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper. For some reason it prevents my browsers and as a mather of fact any program to display the word "a d w a r e" (a d w - is already enough even my windows explorer) it just closes...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 4. Juni 2018

Can't get access to the windows 7 installation iso.

Can't get access to the windows 7 installation iso.: So here's the deal. I bought a ten year old thinkpad. It was originally sold with windows 7 pro but the guy who sold it to me has replaced it with windows 10 pro. This means that the pc is running w10 and still has the oem w7 product key sticker thingie on the bottom. I don't like w10, I...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 3. Februar 2018

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!: When I boot up my laptopeverything works. If I want to play minecraft in windowed mode everything works... but when I press F11 my Taskbar hase a huge delay, my selection box laggs, the file explorer laggs and is uncontrolable and some windows windows are lagging but programms are working fine...

Windows 10 Support 14. Oktober 2017

How can I get an Hotfix

How can I get an Hotfix: I need the Hotfix to fix Problem "Faulting module name: clr.dll" error message when you run a Microsoft .NET Framework 4-based application see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2640103 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 2. August 2016

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I...

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I...: PackageFullName : Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_1000.10586.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName : Microsoft.BioEnrollment_10.0.10586.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName : Microsoft.LockApp_10.0.10586.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName :...

Windows 10 Support 2. März 2016

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7 [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. surface pro 7 test