Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7

Helfe beim Thema Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7 in Surface um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von JakobKaserer, 31. Oktober 2019.

1. JakobKaserer
    JakobKaserer Gast

Hello Microsoft! (and Community)

I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product review and (I already rate it with five stars.) I know it's expensive just to "give" such an expensive product (kit) to an unknown customer, but I know you make so much money that this would not be a problem.

I would be very happy if you agree.

Best regards
    Jakob Kaserer

P.S: Sorry if I write a nonsense, I'm German

Weiterlesen...

#1 JakobKaserer, 31. Oktober 2019
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7 - Ähnliche Themen - Get Product would

Forum Datum

red bar & unlocked icon on surface : how do I get to secure boot?

red bar & unlocked icon on surface : how do I get to secure boot?: The solution for secure boot of power on & volume up does not work?What alternative is there to solve this issue? Spent over a week & going around in circles trying to find a solution. Weiterlesen...

Surface 19. April 2023

Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one

Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one: My computer, a Dell XPS 15 "died" the other day. When I say "dead" I mean reallydead because nothing whatsoever seems to be working, no cursor, no Dell or Microsoft logo, absolutely nothing just sometimes the fan. The laptop had a 1TB SSD which I suppose is still working but I've not tested itOn...

Windows 10 Support 1. Dezember 2021

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...: Dear Community, I am extremely disappointed with Windows support services. Due to a cracked screen, I had decided to take advantage of Microsoft's offer to get a refurbished device of equal value for almost 500 euros. However, there is no question of equivalence. The device recognizes the...

Surface 22. November 2021

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!: Hello Folks, by this year 2020 and the newest updates, i got a problem with my Windows 10 build and i was'nt able to fix it. Maybe someone had the same problem before or you allready know how to fix this problem: Two or three weeks before, i started my PC normaly, with one exception, i added...

Windows 10 Support 13. Januar 2020

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....: Hello im Casper My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move them again but not on the screen of the game. I can start google chrome with no problem and it doesnt freeze but only things like discord League of...

Windows 10 Support 1. Januar 2020

Get Product

Get Product: Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product review and (I already rate it with five stars.) I know it's expensive just to "give" such an expensive...

Surface 29. Oktober 2019

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!: When I boot up my laptopeverything works. If I want to play minecraft in windowed mode everything works... but when I press F11 my Taskbar hase a huge delay, my selection box laggs, the file explorer laggs and is uncontrolable and some windows windows are lagging but programms are working fine...

Windows 10 Support 14. Oktober 2017

How can I get an Hotfix

How can I get an Hotfix: I need the Hotfix to fix Problem "Faulting module name: clr.dll" error message when you run a Microsoft .NET Framework 4-based application see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2640103 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 2. August 2016

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7 [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. surface pro 7 test

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden