Hdmi no longer working after PC overworked

Helfe beim Thema Hdmi no longer working after PC overworked in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I accidently opened an application that i was unable to close and got the mouse stuck in the middle of the screen, trying to close it i opened a lot of... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von DannyKG, 7. Februar 2018.

1. DannyKG
    DannyKG Gast

I accidently opened an application that i was unable to close and got the mouse stuck in the middle of the screen, trying to close it i opened a lot of tabs to the point of my laptop not being able to handle it and froze for awhile, after leaving it i was able to close everything and shut it down normally. But while shutting down a error message occured:

A problem has occured in BitDefender Threat Scanner. A file containing error information has been created at C:Windows\TEMP\cb82a06-a08d-4be3-b50e-a601cf396a25\BitDefender Threat Scanner.dmp. You are strongly encouraged to send the file to the developers of the application for further investigation of the error.

I dont know what application it is talking about and every time starting up since it showed up and my hdmi output stopped working.

Please tell me if there is any known solution to this i very desperatly need my hdmi output.

Thank you

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Hdmi no longer working after PC overworked - Ähnliche Themen - Hdmi longer working

Forum Datum

Windows suddenly no longer booting

Windows suddenly no longer booting: [IMG] Hello everyone. Today i played a game, shut my laptop down, started it later again and now i see this. I installed nothing, i just started a game and turned the laptop off after a few hours. I think a Windows Update broke my machine. The automatic start repair fails, because it always...

Windows 10 Support 21. März 2020

Windows 10 is no longer activated

Windows 10 is no longer activated: Hello there! I got a bit of a problem, as my long used and activated Windows 10, suddenly deactivated itself. Apparently it can't be activated due to a 0xc004f034 issue. That seems to be connected to the activation server(?), however the problem persisted over 3 days. The troubleshooter thing...

Windows 10 Support 11. November 2017

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC: Dear Community, I've completly rebuild my computer lately including a change of the processor, mainboard, and hard drive so I basicly just the case left. To install Windows 10 Pro on the rebuild machine, I created a bootable USB stick and entered the license key of the previous installation...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juli 2017

Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC

Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC: Hallo Community, heute habe ich das Funktionsupdate Windows 10 Version 1703 heruntergeladen. Beim Installieren erscheint jetzt der Hinweis "Folgende App muss deinstalliert werden: Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC." Das Programm muss deinstalliert werden, da es angeblich nicht mit...

Windows 10 Support 29. Mai 2017

Lifecam VX-6000 no longer recognized by Skype after Creators Update

Lifecam VX-6000 no longer recognized by Skype after Creators Update: So that creators update stuffed up my LifeCam. Not only did it disable the camera, but it uninstalled the software -- without my permission, or knowledge. The only reason I found out, was because I was scheduled to Skype with someone today. (Thanks MS, that really helped me with the job...

Windows 10 Support 2. Mai 2017

No HDMI audio output

No HDMI audio output: I have connected the monitor X23T-1 from Fujitsu, which has built-in speakers, with my graphics card Nvidia Geforce GT 230 via an HDMI cable at both ends. I have installed the latest graphics card driver. In the OSD menu of the X23T-1 I have selected HDMI Audio in the section Input. In the...

Windows 10 Support 26. September 2016

No longer connect to Bluetooth earphones after update gadgets

No longer connect to Bluetooth earphones after update gadgets: After updating to gadgets, no longer work with August EP615 - Bluetooth Wireless NFC Earphones - NFC Bluetooth V4.0 Headset. No longer connect to Bluetooth earphones! WP10, Lumia 1520 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 14. Dezember 2015

Keyboard stops working after some time

Keyboard stops working after some time: Hello. Yesterday I upgraded my Widnows 7 Ultimate x64 to Windows 10. Everything worked fine, but I noticed that my keyboard (PS/2) stops working after some time (for example after 15min after system start). I have to restart my pc in order to make it work again. I updated my drivers, but I'm...

Windows 10 Support 19. September 2015

Hdmi no longer working after PC overworked [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden