How to disable Cortana complete?

Helfe beim Thema How to disable Cortana complete? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello community, I have the following situation: My Windows 10 is part of a domain installation. In this domain a proxy with authentication is... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Jan Wolf, 3. November 2015.

1. Jan Wolf
    Jan Wolf Gast

Hello community,

I have the following situation:

My Windows 10 is part of a domain installation. In this domain a proxy with authentication is installed which is needed for all connections to the internet.

I have configured a group policy to disable all parts of Cortana with web search and suggestions like in all web sites described.

Now I have the problem that every time I´m using the "local" search the proxy authentication window pops up. In this moment the search bar tries to open a connection to Bing. But why?

I want to disable this initial check too because a local search does not need a connection to Bing.

Does anybody knows something to prevent this?

If there is no proxy configured in the Internet Explorer all is working without problems but I need the proxy in IE.

I hope that anybody can help me with this issue.

Best regards and thanks in advance

Jan

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to disable Cortana complete? - Ähnliche Themen - How disable Cortana

Forum Datum

How to disable Application Security Warning?

How to disable Application Security Warning?: Hello,I am using KVM Box and it has a webpage and it uses AKC Client Active KVM Client. When I click AKC Link on the its webpage, it shows Security Warning. When I click "Run", it works, but the next time it comes again. I have added its SSL Certificate to Trusted Root Authorization, the browser...

Windows 10 Support 28. April 2022

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?: Hello there, i am trying to sett my company’s wallpaperlogo manual Photo as windows lock screen, but windows either doesn’t acceptor set windows’s default wallpaper. How I did sofar, didsome online introductions.Could anyone helpme, please with some fixed and granted trick?Thanks for yourgently...

Windows 10 Support 23. April 2021

How to, Insider Programm

How to, Insider Programm: Abend, wahrscheinlich ne dumme frage, und eine die schn zich mal gestellt wurde, aber ich finde einfach keine Antwort. Ich habe meinen PC gebraucht mit Win 10 gekauft (d.H. ich habe weder eine Disc mit Windows 10, noch irgendwelche Codes, daher kommt ein beenden ja nicht in Frage) , das...

Windows 10 Insider 22. November 2017

How to disable automatic maximize while dragging a window

How to disable automatic maximize while dragging a window: Hello, Anytime I drag a window, I get a huge green "1" on the screen and when I drop it, the window maximizes automatically. I don't even reach the screen border or the screen corner. The Aero Snap doesn't work as well. I've tried this already: control panel -> "make the mouse easier to use ->...

Windows 10 Support 18. November 2016

Windows Security, Select Certificate - which app or programm asks this, how to disable

Windows Security, Select Certificate - which app or programm asks this, how to disable: Since a recent Windows 10 update, about end of September I constantly get the Windows Security question popping up: Select Certificate. Design of message is new Win10. I have the certificates since a long time. It propose sany of my certs in random manner, iPhone to one the email certs or cert...

Windows 10 Support 13. Oktober 2016

How to disable automatic update installation?

How to disable automatic update installation?: How can I set windows to only install updates on my command? I'm tired of this HDD LED flickering while watching movies... Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juli 2016

How to: Deaktivieren der Entwicklerfunktionen

How to: Deaktivieren der Entwicklerfunktionen: Heyho Community, ich möchte die Entwicklerfunktionen von Windows 10 gerne deaktivieren. Aber aus irgendeinem Grund sind die Radio-Buttons deaktiviert. [IMG] Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegen könnte? VIele Grüße, René Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. November 2015

How to disable developer mode

How to disable developer mode: Heyho community, for some reason I can't disable developer mode again. The radio buttons on the respective window are disabled. [IMG] Any help is highly appreciated. Regards, René Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. November 2015

How to disable Cortana complete? [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden