how to recover encrypted files on new windows 10 os?

Helfe beim Thema how to recover encrypted files on new windows 10 os? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, I have the following problem: Due to problems with the Windows 1809 Update, I had to completly reinstall my Windows 10. On my old Windows 10... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von user852381, 12. April 2019.

1. user852381
    user852381 Gast

Hello,

I have the following problem: Due to problems with the Windows 1809 Update, I had to completly reinstall my Windows 10. On my old Windows 10 OS, I had some files which I encrypted (right-click on file -> properties -> advanced -> encrypt contents to secure data). I have a whole backup of the encrypted files and my old C: drive, but I forgot to decrypt them. Is it possible to decrypt them now ? I think I have to import some keys which are stored on the old C: drive, but I don't know how to do that or if it's the right way at all.

thanks for any help

Weiterlesen...

#1 user852381, 12. April 2019
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

how to recover encrypted files on new windows 10 os? - Ähnliche Themen - how recover encrypted

Forum Datum

Win10 Education; Files appear to be encrypted, but not through bitlocker

Win10 Education; Files appear to be encrypted, but not through bitlocker: I am currently faced with the following issue: When booting the PC I boot into a "automatic repair could not fix your PC" screen. trying to run chkdsk or similar commands through the in this menu available X: cmd tells me that the disk is in read-only. read-only can not be cleared through...

Windows 10 Support 17. Oktober 2022

Move Windows 10 to new rig

Move Windows 10 to new rig: Hi!In fact that Windows 11 is released i need to upgrade my PC. Since the HDD where Win10 was installed is not big enough to handle Win11 and I bought Win10 Pro via Microsoft Store APP I want to ask if and how its possible to reinstall this windows on a complete new PC.Im not that interested in...

Windows 10 Support 6. Oktober 2021

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?: I just bought a new ssd. I want to switch my boot disk to the new one and reinstall windows. Im afraid that i will by ask for a key. I have a original windows running but i dont have any idea which key i use. Do i need to extract somehow my Key or can i just format my old drive and reinstall...

Windows 10 Support 4. Mai 2021

How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard

How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard: In 2004 there are new touch features like enhanced touch mode or so that automatically activates when I remove the keyboard. It gets deactivated if I attach the keyboard again. for example, Windows Explorer behaves as if the computer is in Tablet mode The thing is, my display is always a touch...

Windows 10 Support 24. August 2020

Malware: all my data files especially on my NAS system (Synology) are encrypted

Malware: all my data files especially on my NAS system (Synology) are encrypted: I got hacked and all my data files especially on my NAS system (Synology) are encrypted with the "qweuirtksd" extension. I can not access my music and picture files and the hackers asked me to pay $500 to get the data back. Who can help me? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 21. Oktober 2018

How to, Insider Programm

How to, Insider Programm: Abend, wahrscheinlich ne dumme frage, und eine die schn zich mal gestellt wurde, aber ich finde einfach keine Antwort. Ich habe meinen PC gebraucht mit Win 10 gekauft (d.H. ich habe weder eine Disc mit Windows 10, noch irgendwelche Codes, daher kommt ein beenden ja nicht in Frage) , das...

Windows 10 Insider 22. November 2017

How to: Deaktivieren der Entwicklerfunktionen

How to: Deaktivieren der Entwicklerfunktionen: Heyho Community, ich möchte die Entwicklerfunktionen von Windows 10 gerne deaktivieren. Aber aus irgendeinem Grund sind die Radio-Buttons deaktiviert. [IMG] Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegen könnte? VIele Grüße, René Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. November 2015

How to report bugs of Windows 10?

How to report bugs of Windows 10?: Hello All, please could you tell me what is the correct way to report a bug in Windows 10? Thanks in advance Esox Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. August 2015

how to recover encrypted files on new windows 10 os? [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. nu vot

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden