I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!

Helfe beim Thema I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen! in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; When I boot up my laptopeverything works. If I want to play minecraft in windowed mode everything works... but when I press F11 my Taskbar hase a huge... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von powerGladius, 14. Oktober 2017.

1. powerGladius
    powerGladius Gast

When I boot up my laptopeverything works. If I want to play minecraft in windowed mode everything works... but when I press F11 my Taskbar hase a huge delay, my selection box laggs, the file explorer laggs and is uncontrolable and some windows windows are lagging but programms are working fine and the start menu and cortana is working too! It is really strange and I don't know why... and ist not a virus because I scanned it...

PLEASE HELP!! THANKS!

Weiterlesen...

#1 powerGladius, 14. Oktober 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
    • Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• Wie gut können Surface PCs mit Windows Mixed Reality umgehen?

Wie gut können Surface PCs mit Windows Mixed Reality umgehen?Sie überlegen Windows Mixed Reality mit einem Surface zu nutzen? Lesen Sie hier, wie das geht: Windows Mixed Reality Spezifikationsanforderungen [A...

• iPad mit PC verbinden - so geht es

iPad mit PC verbinden - so geht esWenn Sie Ihr iPad am PC aufladen oder verwalten wollen, müssen Sie die beiden Geräte miteinander verbinden. Wir zeigen Ihnen Schritt für Schritt, w...

3. Wattissss
    Wattissss Win Experte

Wy do You press F11 ??.

4. hal9000
    hal9000 BoardComputer
    Mitarbeiter
    and why in English

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen! - Ähnliche Themen - have huge problen

Forum Datum

I have been a windows user my whole life....

I have been a windows user my whole life....: But it's just not acceptable anymore... Today some long time simulations 32 days got interrupted by a windows update I couldn't postpone. And I'm sitting on the costs now with none of the work done.You have lost me. I will never install Windows on any machine ever again. This was really the last...

Windows 10 Support 10. Juni 2021

When I hold a webex meeting, you can hear me typing on the keyboard unless I switch to mute...

When I hold a webex meeting, you can hear me typing on the keyboard unless I switch to mute...: +++++++++German below++++++++++ Hi everybody, I have a new Surface 3 Laptop for 1 month now. In the beginning it was no Problem when I was Holding a webex Meeting. The microphone was amazing and nobody has heard me typing on the Keyboard. Since last Friday everytime i am in a webex Meeting...

Surface 2. Juni 2020

Hello I got a Problem Pre-Ordering Minecraft: Dungeons

Hello I got a Problem Pre-Ordering Minecraft: Dungeons: If i want to buy the game an error message is appearing Its in german sorry :D Your payment cannot be processed.Please help I want to buy it with Mastercard [ATTACH] Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 9. April 2020

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!: Hello Folks, by this year 2020 and the newest updates, i got a problem with my Windows 10 build and i was'nt able to fix it. Maybe someone had the same problem before or you allready know how to fix this problem: Two or three weeks before, i started my PC normaly, with one exception, i added...

Windows 10 Support 13. Januar 2020

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....: Hello im Casper My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move them again but not on the screen of the game. I can start google chrome with no problem and it doesnt freeze but only things like discord League of...

Windows 10 Support 1. Januar 2020

When is the next opportunity to go back to stable windows if I currently have Insider Build?

When is the next opportunity to go back to stable windows if I currently have Insider Build?: A while ago I joined the Insider Build program and I updated to the insider build. Now I want to go back and I have already opted out. Now I have to wait for the next stable Windows version to come out. I really want to go back to stable and it's already been a few weeks since I left the...

Windows 10 Insider 30. September 2019

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove: It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper. For some reason it prevents my browsers and as a mather of fact any program to display the word "a d w a r e" (a d w - is already enough even my windows explorer) it just closes...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 4. Juni 2018

I dont have Acces to my Folders

I dont have Acces to my Folders: ich habe heute auf windows 10 aktualisiert, ich möchte einen Ordner aufrufen, Windows sagt mir nur Sie haben nicht die nötigen Rechte. Hier die Vorgeschichte: Ich habe Rise of the Tomb Raider im Windows Store gekauft, dieses Startete das erste Mal ohne Probleme. Danach aber nicht mehr...

Windows 10 Support 1. Februar 2016

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen! [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden