I need help with some taskbar settings

Helfe beim Thema I need help with some taskbar settings in Windows 10 Allgemeines um eine Lösung zu finden; I need help with some taskbar settings. I don't want "Battlefield 5" to always pop up on the taskbar *see attachement* and i don't know how i disable... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von Kevidon, 2. Mai 2022.

1. Kevidon
    Kevidon Neu hier

I need help with some taskbar settings. I don't want "Battlefield 5" to always pop up on the taskbar *see attachement* and i don't know how i disable that for JUST that game so could someone help me with it? I'd appreciate it.

Anhänge:

#1 Kevidon, 2. Mai 2022
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
  3. zisselmann
    zisselmann Win Profi

Rechtsklick auf das Symbol ==> von Taskleiste lösen

#2 zisselmann, 3. Mai 2022
  4. Kevidon
    Kevidon Neu hier
    Es ist immernoch orange und am blinken..

#3 Kevidon, 4. Mai 2022
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

I need help with some taskbar settings - Ähnliche Themen - need help with

Forum Datum

Hey i need help my accound has been hacked!

Hey i need help my accound has been hacked!: Hello,My account has been hacked by someone and i cant log back in or else. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. Oktober 2023

Account hacked need help?

Account hacked need help?: So my email got hacked and my microsoft account was changed with everything. E-mail and all that stuff changed. I have proof of games I bought with that mirosoft account and I have IP and location it was made. Can somebody help? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. August 2023

Help with possible malware

Help with possible malware: Hello everyone,for a couple days now, always after booting up I get a message that something tried to install itself and it was blocked by windows security features. The website that was going to be contacted: cdn.reverso.net See attached image which I always blocked so far. Might be a site that...

Windows 10 Support 18. August 2023

Hello, i need help with my PC

Hello, i need help with my PC: Around 2 days ago i disabled some sort of setting, making it, that only essential program open on startupAfter rebooting, my audiodrivers dont work anymore, and the diagnostics dont recognise the problem either. USB can also not be recognized anymore, and because i have my internet connectuons...

Windows 10 Support 23. Juni 2023

I dont know whats causing this Problem! I need as much help as possible!!

I dont know whats causing this Problem! I need as much help as possible!!: So basically everytime i launch any fps game like valorant or csgo it straight up crashes after some time some times in a minute and sometimes after an hourand i really dont know whats causing the problem. i downloaded whocrashed and it shows me stuff i dont understand. id really appreciate it...

Windows 10 Support 3. April 2023

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!: Hello Folks, by this year 2020 and the newest updates, i got a problem with my Windows 10 build and i was'nt able to fix it. Maybe someone had the same problem before or you allready know how to fix this problem: Two or three weeks before, i started my PC normaly, with one exception, i added...

Windows 10 Support 13. Januar 2020

I need help repairing via .dmp file

I need help repairing via .dmp file: Hello there I've reinstalled Windows 10 Pro About two days ago, did a fresh Installation of it, yet my games like Black Ops 4 or Fallout 76 Keep crashing after About 10 minutes. I've downloaded the Windows Toolkit, but I do'nt understand what to do anyways. So I went to a Website that let me...

Windows 10 Support 19. Januar 2019

Getting several Bluescreen errors need help

Getting several Bluescreen errors need help: Hello, my PC randomly crashes ingame (CSGO) (30min to 1h playtime) and gives me the Bluescreen with CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT as error message. I am trying to fix this problem a whole week already. First I did was installing the newest Drivers and Updates for my Windows 10 OS, GPU and Intel CPU....

Windows 10 Support 26. Dezember 2016

I need help with some taskbar settings [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden