Incorrect folder name 'C:', how to fix it

Helfe beim Thema Incorrect folder name 'C:', how to fix it in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hallo, I have a backup of my old HDD drive saved on an external HDD with the following path: 'F:\T440P\C:', and yes, it is correct, the backup is in... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von rshaaban, 4. Mai 2019.

1. rshaaban
    rshaaban Gast

Hallo,

I have a backup of my old HDD drive saved on an external HDD with the following path: 'F:\T440P\C:', and yes, it is correct, the backup is in a sub-folder called 'C:'.

The new SSD drive with the OS Windows 10 is installed and has the drive letter C.

using the file explorer to access the backup, I'm able to go to 'F:\T440P\', and I can see the sub-folder 'C:', but trying to access it will bring the following path 'F:\T440P\C:' with the contents of the current C drive where the fresh OS is installed.

Windows 10 does not allow changing the folder name 'C:' to any other name. (using F2 it is possible to edit the name, giving a new name will not change it).

Web search did not help.

I really appreaciate your help to fix this problem.

Platform:

- Laptop: Lenovo T440P

Thanks in advance for your help.

Weiterlesen...

#1 rshaaban, 4. Mai 2019
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Incorrect folder name 'C:', how to fix it - Ähnliche Themen - Incorrect folder name

Forum Datum

How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: Hello i was just installing a driver for my internet adapter and while that i was activating hyper-V And suddenly i got a Bluescreen With The Error code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 21. Juni 2023

WHEA uncorrectable error - how to fix

WHEA uncorrectable error - how to fix: Hello Windows-Community.I installed a new PC and get BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error since the beginning.How can I find out what the problem is and fix it?Best regardsMarcus Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 5. September 2021

Microsoft Tool Fix It?

Microsoft Tool Fix It?: Hallo, Ich habe mir Heute Fix It gedownloaded um einige fehler zu beheben, doch als ich ein Tool starten wollte erhielt ich die Meldung "Fix It kann aufgrund eines Internen Fehler nicht ausgeführt werde". daher die Frage kennt sich jemand damit aus und kann mir sagen woran das Liegt ? oder gibt...

Windows 10 Support 4. Juli 2021

Windows 10 Fenster und der Text verschwommen, How to fix?

Windows 10 Fenster und der Text verschwommen, How to fix?: Ich habe vor ein paar Tagen bemerkt, dass meine Fenster einfach nach einer gewissen Zeit verschwommen aussehen: https://prnt.sc/trxzzq | https://prnt.sc/try0fx Bitte lasst mich wissen ob ihr auch schon ähnliche Probleme hattet und wie ihr sie behoben habt Ich habe schon die eingebaute Windows...

Windows 10 Support 2. August 2020

How to, Insider Programm

How to, Insider Programm: Abend, wahrscheinlich ne dumme frage, und eine die schn zich mal gestellt wurde, aber ich finde einfach keine Antwort. Ich habe meinen PC gebraucht mit Win 10 gekauft (d.H. ich habe weder eine Disc mit Windows 10, noch irgendwelche Codes, daher kommt ein beenden ja nicht in Frage) , das...

Windows 10 Insider 22. November 2017

"PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" Problem, how can I fix it? / Was kann ich dagegen machen?

"PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" Problem, how can I fix it? / Was kann ich dagegen machen?: Hello windows community, hopefully you can help me. My Problem is the following: I often see Bluescreens (watch the Foto) caused by the problem called "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA". The Problem sucks, because it doesn't come every time. Most the time it pops up after the first 10 Minutes....

Windows 10 Support 24. Juni 2016

Microsoft Fix it 20056

Microsoft Fix it 20056: Hallo, leider muss ich inzwischen fast wöchentlich das Fix it 20056 durchführen, weil ansonsten immer wieder die Links in meinen Emails nicht funktionieren (dann kommt immer die Fehlermeldung: Die Richtlinien Ihrer Orga....). Es klappt dann zwar gleich wieder, ich muss aber immer meinen Computer...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 26. April 2016

Microsft fix it

Microsft fix it: Gibt es auch ein Microsoft fix it für Windows 10? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. August 2015

Incorrect folder name 'C:', how to fix it [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden