iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds

Helfe beim Thema iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von SvenMBL, 27. August 2020.

1. SvenMBL
    SvenMBL Gast

Hi there,

I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the phone in the explorer and can see all the folders and photo/videos on the phone.

Problem:

When I drag&drop the folders or a selection of files to the PC to copy them, the copying starts and then stops after only a few seconds - usually only one or two files get copied. The file transfer box in Windows simply closes.

I can do this again, so the phone does not "disconnect" from the PC, in theory I could repeat this a few hundred times to copy all my photos... well, I would hate to have to do that.

What I tried so far:

Tried to use the photo app in Windows and use that to "replicate" the photos - same problem, it copies a few at best, then the iPhone is "no longer present" error box appears. In this case, un-plugging of the phone is necessary to try again. Problem is the same with various iPhones, I tried my 11, an XR and an XS - same issue with all of them. All are on the newest software version. Called Apple, they did a remote diagnosis of my phone, switched the cable to a brand new one, directly connected it to the mainboard, zero issues there, so it has to be Windows.

Any ideas what I have to do in Windows to get this issue fixed?

Thanks!!

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds - Ähnliche Themen - iPhone photo transfer

Forum Datum

usb device over current status detected! system will shutdown after 15 seconds?

usb device over current status detected! system will shutdown after 15 seconds?: Hallo Ich bekomme dieses Nachricht wen ich meine PC starte diese Tipps mit USB Geräte abstecken Chip Reintuhen und wieder Rausruhen auch...Hat alles nicht geklappt ich bitte um Hilfe https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/usb-device-over-current-status-detected-system-will-shutdown-after-15-seconds-2

Windows 10 Support 28. Juni 2023

Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds

Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds: Hi, I've recently bought a new laptop and I tried connecting a bluetoothe device. It pairs but after a few seconds it disconnects. This happens for different devices. I've already tried to reinstall the driver, install another drive, restart the bluetooth services and install the newest Windows...

Windows 10 Support 18. November 2021

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?: Hello there, i am trying to sett my company’s wallpaperlogo manual Photo as windows lock screen, but windows either doesn’t acceptor set windows’s default wallpaper. How I did sofar, didsome online introductions.Could anyone helpme, please with some fixed and granted trick?Thanks for yourgently...

Windows 10 Support 23. April 2021

Bluetooth stops working after connecting USB-mouse

Bluetooth stops working after connecting USB-mouse: Hello, if I connect my mouse (Razer Orochi) to my laptop (Lenovo X1 Yoga), I get a power surge warning from that USB port in windows 10. At the same time, my bluetooth completetly shuts off. This means I cannot enable it in the settings or control panel anymore and it is gone from my...

Windows 10 Support 19. November 2019

Transfer windows license from dead pc to new one

Transfer windows license from dead pc to new one: My pc died and I'm building a new one now. I was wondering if I could somehow get a free installation for my new pc since I already had a license once. Thing is I can't access my old pc to uninstall if I have to. I had the license since windows 8 and upgraded to windwos 10 if that matters. I...

Windows 10 Support 6. August 2019

file explorer - cant drag to second window

file explorer - cant drag to second window: can't drag file explorer on second windows - computer crashes... I have surface 4 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. April 2017

kann die Bilder nicht via USB-Kabel auf den PC laden

kann die Bilder nicht via USB-Kabel auf den PC laden: Ich habe mir eine Fujifilm Kamera XQ2 gekauft und ich kann die Bilder nicht via USB-Kabel auf den PC laden. Gemäss Internetrecherche wird das Format DCF der SD-Karte nicht durch Win 10 erkannt. Kommt hier ein Update von Microsoft oder gibt es sonst eine Lösung? Die Karte immer nur aus dem...

Windows 10 Support 12. Dezember 2015

Keyboard stops working after some time

Keyboard stops working after some time: Hello. Yesterday I upgraded my Widnows 7 Ultimate x64 to Windows 10. Everything worked fine, but I noticed that my keyboard (PS/2) stops working after some time (for example after 15min after system start). I have to restart my pc in order to make it work again. I updated my drivers, but I'm...

Windows 10 Support 19. September 2015

iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. problem transferring photos from iphone to pc using usb

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden