Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset

Helfe beim Thema Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, because I didn't want the preinstalled programs that came with my windows 10 acer notebook I did a complete new windows install (resetting... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Tobias_M, 10. März 2017.

1. Tobias_M
    Tobias_M Gast

Hi,

because I didn't want the preinstalled programs that came with my windows 10 acer notebook I did a complete new windows install

(resetting without keeping any data).

After that a special function of a function key enabling or disabling the flight mode does not work anymore,

although the other special function like disabling the touch pad or keyboard lighting still work.

I'd like to know if anyone can tell me how to solve this problem or how to in general change the behavior of the Fn + F1, ...

Thank you in advance

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset - Ähnliche Themen - Issue with special

Forum Datum

Black screen with a cursor

Black screen with a cursor: Hello, I have been having this problem for almost a week, well basically, I boot up the laptop, and then I get a black screen with a cursor, I can only move my cursor and cannot do anything else, I can't open task manager or do something, I can only move my cursor.I've tried booting it with...

Windows 10 Support 15. Januar 2022

ERROR RESOLVING IMPORTED FUNCTION?

ERROR RESOLVING IMPORTED FUNCTION?: Ich habe mir auf Steam ein Spiel für knapp 60 Euro geholt (Power & Revolution 2021 Edition) nun startet es aber nicht. Immer wenn ich es starten will kommt die Fehlermeldung "Error resolving imported function". Nicht einmal auf Google konnte ich irgendetwas dazu finden und auch der Support der...

Windows 10 Support 23. August 2021

Right Arrow Key functions like Windows key

Right Arrow Key functions like Windows key: So as i stated my right arrowkey works like pressing the windows key. Furthermore my backspace deletes until the last space. I've tried changing language and all but nothing seems to work.Please help,Aitch Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 11. August 2021

Enabling W32time with a shell command

Enabling W32time with a shell command: Hi there,i want to enable the Windows time service, W32time, via a shell script since it may be disabled. For testing i disabled the service and ran as admin:"net start w32time" and i also tried:"sc start w32time"both fail to start/enable the service. "net start w32time" reports: "The specified...

Windows 10 Support 7. Juni 2021

Crosshair function

Crosshair function: Hello Community. Does somebody knows if there is a crosshair function for linking and scaling windows applications with an easy mouse drag? Think about four windows. In the middle is the crosshair you can drag to the upper left to scale up the lower right window. Looking for this feature...

Windows 10 Support 31. März 2021

Windows Activation Problem after transfer a system image

Windows Activation Problem after transfer a system image: Hi all, I have a computer room with 8 Computers - all have exactly the same hardware. I have installed on all computers windows 10 and activated it and connected my Microsoft Account to the activation. In my Microsoft Account all 8 Computers are listed. I have installed on "Computer1" all...

Windows 10 Support 3. Januar 2019

App Rights / Functions

App Rights / Functions: Hi, i'm searching for an overview of all App rights that could be listed in the store and an Explanation to all of them. For example: What does "Zugriff auf Ihre Internetverbindung als Server" meen?? Thanks for your help. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 8. März 2016

Hewlett-Packard - Enterprise WSD Multi-Function Printer, Multi-Function Printer, Other...

Hewlett-Packard - Enterprise WSD Multi-Function Printer, Multi-Function Printer, Other...: Hewlett-Packard - Enterprise WSD Multi-Function Printer, Multi-Function Printer, Other hardware - Null Print - HP DeskJet 3630 series – Fehler 0x8024200b Kann nicht installiert werden . Ist aber schon auf meinem PC installiert. Wie kann ich dieses Problem lösen ? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 3. Januar 2016

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden