Keyboard stops working after some time

Helfe beim Thema Keyboard stops working after some time in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello. Yesterday I upgraded my Widnows 7 Ultimate x64 to Windows 10. Everything worked fine, but I noticed that my keyboard (PS/2) stops working... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von NenadGajic, 19. September 2015.

1. NenadGajic
    NenadGajic Gast

Hello.

Yesterday I upgraded my Widnows 7 Ultimate x64 to Windows 10. Everything worked fine, but I noticed that my keyboard (PS/2) stops working after some time (for example after 15min after system start). I have to restart my pc in order to make it work again.
    I updated my drivers, but I'm still having this problem.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
  3. George
    George Administrator

Da habe ich eben beim googeln nach Deiner TPM Meldung auch etwas gefunden. Da ging es zwar um Tablets, aber u.U. ist Deine Tastatur auch per USB angeschlossen. Irgendwie verhindert das TPM, daß die (USB-)Geräte initialisiert werden.

Venue Pro 11 vPro 7130 TPM issue (now bricked) - Windows Mobile Products - Mobile Devices - Dell Community

Am Ende stand der Vorschlag, aber natürlich für Tablets:

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Keyboard stops working after some time - Ähnliche Themen - Keyboard stops working

Forum Datum

Keyboard/Touchpad stop working after sleep mode/lid down on Surface Laptop 4.

Keyboard/Touchpad stop working after sleep mode/lid down on Surface Laptop 4.: we are having this problem in our company , the keyboard/touchpad stop working on Surface devices. Surface book 2 and Surface laptop 4on Surface book 2, the keyboard/tocuhpad stopped working afer upgrading to the latest Windows 11 Version 22H2 , the only solution was deleting the update and...

Surface 4. April 2023

Scheduled scan time not working

Scheduled scan time not working: Anyone can help with the problem? Or know this problem?- the Defender on our clients is managed via Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Baseline MDM- Baseline is working with all settings on the clients, no errors on client or with rolling out the BaselineProblem is the scheduled scan time set to...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 5. August 2022

Deleted icons, folder, shortcuts etc reappear after some time on the Desktop

Deleted icons, folder, shortcuts etc reappear after some time on the Desktop: I've build myself a computer with complety new parts, storage too. Now the system is about 3 months old and I have this, minor I hope, yet annoying, little issue. On the desktop, when I delete files, shortcuts, folders and such, they reappear again after some time has passed, but those are then...

Windows 10 Support 25. März 2021

Switching keyboard layout/language not working

Switching keyboard layout/language not working: Hi, I have three languages installed under Language Settings in Windows 10: German (Austria), Swedish (Sweden),and English (United States) When I click the language button next to the clock at the bottom of the screen to switch language, I see three languages to choose between: German...

Windows 10 Support 14. Dezember 2019

Bluetooth stops working after connecting USB-mouse

Bluetooth stops working after connecting USB-mouse: Hello, if I connect my mouse (Razer Orochi) to my laptop (Lenovo X1 Yoga), I get a power surge warning from that USB port in windows 10. At the same time, my bluetooth completetly shuts off. This means I cannot enable it in the settings or control panel anymore and it is gone from my...

Windows 10 Support 19. November 2019

Hdmi no longer working after PC overworked

Hdmi no longer working after PC overworked: I accidently opened an application that i was unable to close and got the mouse stuck in the middle of the screen, trying to close it i opened a lot of tabs to the point of my laptop not being able to handle it and froze for awhile, after leaving it i was able to close everything and shut it...

Windows 10 Support 7. Februar 2018

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC: Dear Community, I've completly rebuild my computer lately including a change of the processor, mainboard, and hard drive so I basicly just the case left. To install Windows 10 Pro on the rebuild machine, I created a bootable USB stick and entered the license key of the previous installation...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juli 2017

Video Streaming ist not working ( it stops)

Video Streaming ist not working ( it stops): in a local network video streaming stops and loosing sync. From my NAS it does not even start. Audio is working perfect Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 31. Mai 2016

Keyboard stops working after some time [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden