Lumia 950 - Outlook-Mail App: Is it possible to show the last messages in the Tile of...

Helfe beim Thema Lumia 950 - Outlook-Mail App: Is it possible to show the last messages in the Tile of... in Windows 10 Mobile um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, I'd like to see the last messages on the tile of Outlook-Mail and was wondering if this is possible ? If not posible actually, this would be an... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Mobile" wurde erstellt von TitiCraft, 29. Juni 2016.

1. TitiCraft
    TitiCraft Gast

Lumia 950 - Outlook-Mail App: Is it possible to show the last messages in the Tile of...

Hi,

I'd like to see the last messages on the tile of Outlook-Mail and was wondering if this is possible ?

If not posible actually, this would be an improvement for use if Outlook Mail App, even more improvements on Windows 10 mobile if the first mails and SMS could be shown at startup (whithout having to start the phone).

regards

Weiterlesen...

#1 TitiCraft, 29. Juni 2016
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Lumia 950 - Outlook-Mail App: Is it possible to show the last messages in the Tile of... - Ähnliche Themen - Lumia 950 Outlook

Forum Datum

Why is it so hard to get the truth out there these days?

Why is it so hard to get the truth out there these days?: for many years i tryed on the internet too inform the people about something realy realy evil ..... found plans leaked on the internet on 11/9/2015 terrorist attack plans like paris 11/13/2015 which arrived exactly as it was found on the internet days before, the attack in brussels also...

Windows 10 Insider 20. August 2023

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the devices connected to...

Windows 10 Support 25. Mai 2022

Please help me about the frequency of receiving Gmail in the mail app

Please help me about the frequency of receiving Gmail in the mail app: Gmail is set to the account of the standard mail application of windows10. "Gmail sync settings" for the app account is "When receiving the item" is selected. (1) If you start the mail application and the window is displayed (when the inactive window is displayed instead of minimizing), When...

Windows 10 Support 20. April 2022

WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar

WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar: Good Day, since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store to the taskbar, it stays there for a while and then suddenly loose itself from the taskbar. It suddenly gets unpinned from it. I can re-pin the app,...

Windows 10 Support 10. November 2020

Is there any way to replace the keyboard/base of the surfacebook1 Model 1703?

Is there any way to replace the keyboard/base of the surfacebook1 Model 1703?: Is there any way to replace or buy the keyboard base of a surfacebook1 Model 1703? In this case the battery inside the keyboard popped and rendered the keyboard useless. The screen/tablet works perfectly fine. Weiterlesen...

Surface 2. August 2020

Is it save to install Windows Updates (firmware) without informations about the features?

Is it save to install Windows Updates (firmware) without informations about the features?: Windows is trying to install these updates "ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - Firmware - 7/15/2019 12:00:00 AM - 10.1.2.309" "ICEpower - Extension - 6/14/2019 12:00:00 AM - 7.1.12.213" I´ve blocked them because I cannot find informations (catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q= and...

Windows 10 Support 19. September 2019

whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?

whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?: For what is the tab "Graphics_1" in the Gpu submenu in the Taskmanager? Which part of the gpu does is represent? What uses this part of the gpu? [ATTACH] Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 24. März 2019

the secret of society

the secret of society: Hallo zusammen, versuche es heute das erste Mal in einer Community, weil anders keine Lösung zu finden ist. Ich spiele seit 8 Monaten the Secret of Society. Seit 2 Wochen habe ich keine Verbindung zum Server, seit gestern sind meine Freunde weg, und ich komme keinen Level weiter. Habe Windows...

Windows 10 Support 2. April 2017

Lumia 950 - Outlook-Mail App: Is it possible to show the last messages in the Tile of... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden