Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove

Helfe beim Thema Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove in Windows 10 Sicherheit um eine Lösung zu finden; It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper. For some reason it prevents my... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Sicherheit" wurde erstellt von SilvanDober, 4. Juni 2018.

1. SilvanDober
    SilvanDober Gast

It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper.
    For some reason it prevents my browsers and as a mather of fact any program to display the word "a d w a r e" (a d w - is already enough even my windows explorer) it just closes the program!

The steps I already took are:
    Resetting Browser and doing a malware search via browser
    Did a virus search with avast and got rid of all the detected files
    Checked chrome extensions (nothing suspicious there)
    Deleted/Uninstalled any program that I didn't recognize or were downloaded back to 3 days before the problem started.
    Ran "a d w c l e a n e r" (had to do that in safe mode as well as i closed automatically in normal mode because of the mentioned restricted word)

Reinstalled Chrome (sidenote: now it doesen't have an icon in the tool bar anymore for some reason just a blank file-icon)

Does anybody know a solution?
    If yes I thank you before hands but i ask you not to use "the word"

Weiterlesen...

#1 SilvanDober, 4. Juni 2018
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove - Ähnliche Themen - ware that can't

Forum Datum

remove everything from a drive thats write protected

remove everything from a drive thats write protected: Hello! I recently had some problems with my computer and had to reset windows 10. I have windows running on a new Drive now and everything works fine there. The old drive saved its files and I can look at a lot of them. I copied everything from the old drive to the new drive and I could reset it...

Windows 10 Support 29. November 2023

how to remove a printer - 2 possibilities

how to remove a printer - 2 possibilities: Hi Forum I recently asked myself about the 2 possibilites to remove a printer in the control panel. First possiblity is to remove a device when I click the menu on top (see attachment "printer_sample2) and the other when I right-click the device and choose "remoe device" but I have to put in the...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 6. Juli 2021

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!: Hello Folks, by this year 2020 and the newest updates, i got a problem with my Windows 10 build and i was'nt able to fix it. Maybe someone had the same problem before or you allready know how to fix this problem: Two or three weeks before, i started my PC normaly, with one exception, i added...

Windows 10 Support 13. Januar 2020

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7: Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product review and (I already rate it with five stars.) I know it's expensive just to "give" such an expensive...

Surface 31. Oktober 2019

Remove Kiosk Mode of a user Account

Remove Kiosk Mode of a user Account: Hello guys, I use a Panasonic FZ-M1 Tablet to run a own App in Kiosk mode on it. So now i installed the latest version of Microsoft 1809. I have 2 users on my tablet, first is my admin user the second one called offline_user is a normal user account. I dont use the new feature of 1809...

Windows 10 Support 12. März 2019

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!: When I boot up my laptopeverything works. If I want to play minecraft in windowed mode everything works... but when I press F11 my Taskbar hase a huge delay, my selection box laggs, the file explorer laggs and is uncontrolable and some windows windows are lagging but programms are working fine...

Windows 10 Support 14. Oktober 2017

Why can't I install any network adapters?

Why can't I install any network adapters?: I tried Hamachi and Tunngle and neither of them were able to install their network adapters. I tried it in every possible way but the installation fails everytime. I have been searching the internet for days now and I haven't found any solution. Help me, PLEASE! My PC: Time of this...

Windows 10 Support 27. August 2015

Impossible to remove a persistent network drive mapping when logged on disconnected

Impossible to remove a persistent network drive mapping when logged on disconnected: Initial situation (tested with Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and XP): Create a persistent (!) network drive mapping (a.k.a. "Reconnect at logon") using the integrated/official "Map Network Drive" dialog . Now physically disconnect from the network folder (unplug the cable or shut down the target system)...

Windows 10 Support 23. August 2015

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden