Miracast not working anymore with a Sony TV

Helfe beim Thema Miracast not working anymore with a Sony TV in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, after buying a new Sony KD-55SD8505 I successfully established using Miracast, connecting my Surface Book to the Sony/Bravia Miracast. Testing... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Lunever, 1. März 2017.

1. Lunever
    Lunever Gast

Hello,

after buying a new Sony KD-55SD8505 I successfully established using Miracast, connecting my Surface Book to the Sony/Bravia Miracast. Testing videos from Windows Media Player or Windows Explorer did work fine. Afterwars I tried to connect my Android Phone as well as my gf's iPhone and MacBook. They did connect by WiFi Direct, but didn't stream media to the TV. But, now my Surface Book doesn't stream anymore too. Deleteing all WiFi Direct devices in the TV setting, deleting the TV in the Surface Book's devices, rebooting, adding the devices anew doesn't change a thing - all I get when I try to project something to the TV is "unexpected device error" (precisely "Unerwarteter Gerätefehler" in German Windows).

Since it did work initally, the devices are obviously compatible. However, I've no idea what I can do to make the connection work again. The WiFi connections to the TVs SSID is fine, its just that Windows seems incapable to properly adress the TV via the WiFi Direct connection.

The support from Sony is incapable to offer any solution beyond generic "make a factory default reset and update your firmware" emails. But, since the issue is very probably a windows 10 issue, seeking for advice here is probably the more suitable approach anyway.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Miracast not working anymore with a Sony TV - Ähnliche Themen - Miracast not working

Forum Datum

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

Night mode not working correctly anymore

Night mode not working correctly anymore: Good day, although I have my Windows 10 night mode set to react on sunrise and sunset information it surprisingly is using the static times that can be defined too. Can anybody help me how I can make Windows 10 to turn the dark mode on or off according to the sunrise and sunset information as...

Windows 10 Support 17. Februar 2021

Pen does not pair with surface anymore

Pen does not pair with surface anymore: After the battery of my pen dies I change it and tryed to reconnect it with my surface pro 6. Nothing happens, it does not even show on the panel with available bluetooth-devices. When I the button on top of my pen the light starts blinking green. can someone please help? Weiterlesen...

Surface 2. Dezember 2020

Bluetooth audio device not working anymore

Bluetooth audio device not working anymore: What I tried so far: - Restarting audio device - Enabling / Disabling bluetooth - Removing / adding Bluetooth device - Reinstalling bluetooth drivers - Rebooting My audio device is connected via bluetooth. It's shown under bluetooth -> audio devices. However, when i try to select the...

Windows 10 Support 12. September 2020

Headset not working fine with Windows

Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear stereo Audio an can speak throug my microphone. But when i open an other app like Discord which uses at the same time Audio and the microphone i hear...

Windows 10 Support 2. August 2020

My Windows Mode in Calendar Personalization is not working anymore

My Windows Mode in Calendar Personalization is not working anymore: All my calendar entries are still there but the Windows Mode with the blue boxes is not working anymore. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Mai 2018

Miracast mit lg Smart Tv

Miracast mit lg Smart Tv: Seit dem Update auf Windows 10 kann ich mein Asus t100 Tablet nicht mehr mit meinem smart tv Lg lb656v über Miracast drahtlos verbinden. Es kommt nach kurzer Zeit die Fehlermeldung: Anzeige kann nicht gespiegelt werden. Unter Windows 8.1 lief alles ohne Probleme! Bei google habe ich keine...

Windows 10 Support 19. September 2015

Miracast not working anymore with a Sony TV [gelöst]

Schlagworte:

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. nu vot

2. bravia miracast window 10 not working

3. sony bravia miracast nicht gefunden

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden