New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?

Helfe beim Thema New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I just bought a new ssd. I want to switch my boot disk to the new one and reinstall windows. Im afraid that i will by ask for a key. I have a original... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von ThomasMeier_86, 4. Mai 2021.

1. ThomasMeier_86
    ThomasMeier_86 Gast

I just bought a new ssd. I want to switch my boot disk to the new one and reinstall windows. Im afraid that i will by ask for a key. I have a original windows running but i dont have any idea which key i use. Do i need to extract somehow my Key or can i just format my old drive and reinstall windows an my new ssd?Thanks for help,Cheers Tom

Weiterlesen...

#1 ThomasMeier_86, 4. Mai 2021
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
  3. rapehei
    rapehei Neu hier

press "Windows-key + x"
    select "Windows Power Shell (Administrator)
    insert
    wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    you will see your product-key

#2 rapehei, 5. Mai 2021
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive? - Ähnliche Themen - New SSD need

Forum Datum

Cannot connect to ethernet after new SSD install

Cannot connect to ethernet after new SSD install: I currently have the issue that after I installed a new SSD already had one previously installed, I am completely unable to connect to the internet. After several troubleshoots it just says "invalid IP address". I tried every possible fix from reseting and uninstalling the drivers to using...

Windows 10 Support 18. März 2022

Move Windows 10 to new rig

Move Windows 10 to new rig: Hi!In fact that Windows 11 is released i need to upgrade my PC. Since the HDD where Win10 was installed is not big enough to handle Win11 and I bought Win10 Pro via Microsoft Store APP I want to ask if and how its possible to reinstall this windows on a complete new PC.Im not that interested in...

Windows 10 Support 6. Oktober 2021

Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen

Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen: When im Starting a Fullscreen Window, like any game, on the other Screen the Windows resize and its super strange and then when i close the fullscreen window, all the windows go to the other Screen, the one that got resized, what can i do so it stopsOn this screen, there should just be the...

Windows 10 Support 1. August 2021

I cant download the new Windows update

I cant download the new Windows update: Lately I was not able to download things on my desktop. For example the Windows update window in the settings does not load and is just in an infinite loading loop. Or in the Microsoft Store I can not download things. When I try to download the file online it says I have missing files....

Windows 10 Support 2. April 2021

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!: Hello Folks, by this year 2020 and the newest updates, i got a problem with my Windows 10 build and i was'nt able to fix it. Maybe someone had the same problem before or you allready know how to fix this problem: Two or three weeks before, i started my PC normaly, with one exception, i added...

Windows 10 Support 13. Januar 2020

Windows 10 Key does not activate on new PC

Windows 10 Key does not activate on new PC: Cheers, I recently bought a new PC, and wanted to put my old Windows on the new PC. I checked, it was a retail version of Windows, so it should be possible. I got that Windows as Windows 7 and upgraded it later. I found my Key with Key-Finder Plus, and booted Windows using a Boot-Stick on my...

Windows 10 Support 11. Juli 2019

New Update, new Printer Error.

New Update, new Printer Error.: W10 Home, Vers. 1809, 06.05.2019. HP LaserJet CP1025 color. Als Standard-Printer definiert. Seit dem letzten W10-Update funktioniert der Printer nicht mehr. Testseiten-Ausdruck funktioniert aber bestens. Ich brauche dringend Hilfe!

Windows 10 Allgemeines 28. Mai 2019

The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro

The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro: Just recently, I bought a brand new Surface Pro. It came with a pre-installed version 1703. Upon the first start Cortana suggested to update the tablets OS software, which I happily accepted. What happened afterwards, is an enormously sad thing to talk about, if you take into consideration that...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2018

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive? [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. reinstall windows on new hard drive

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden