Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when...

Helfe beim Thema Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; So I connected my PC to this wifi router it's a Fritz!box 7590 for the first time and for some reason it can't even reach a speed of 100 Kbit/s, though... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Mark Sari, 1. Februar 2020.

1. Mark Sari
    Mark Sari Gast

Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when...

So I connected my PC to this wifi router it's a Fritz!box 7590 for the first time and for some reason it can't even reach a speed of 100 Kbit/s, though our internet has an average of 150 Mbit/s. I thought a simple restarting of the computer and the router would help but it didn't and the strangest thing is... if I connect my phone, xbox, etc... to this router then they work fine. Moreover I tried connecting the pc to another router other internet contract as well and it just worked fine this one only has a maximal speed of 50 mbit/s, that is the reason why I have a new one. I also tried to connect it via ethernet cable not sure about the type but I'm sure it was fast enough just to see if it's the wifi-adapter tp link TL-WN422G, max. 54 Mbit/s that causes all the problems but it was still slow, not a Kbit faster. I also disabled the internet in the control panel many times just to restart it, though it didn't help either. I assume it has something to do with compatibility but I'm not familiar with that at all. I'm facing such a problem for the very first time so I would really appreciate any help, tips, tricks!!!

P.S Let me know if you need any information about the pc hardwares that I'm using :

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when... - Ähnliche Themen - Slow Internet Connection

Forum Datum

Wifi speed slower on pc than on Iphone.

Wifi speed slower on pc than on Iphone.: I build my own pc a few months ago and everything worked fine, but about a month ago it started to slow down. I have 250 Mbits/s on my phone and on almost every other device in my house, but i reach only between 10-60 Mbits/s on my pc. I did speed tests at the same distance from my router on my...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2024

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.: since one week problems, when I try to copy a file to a NAS-Storage, I get the above mentioned errorcode. All hints in the internet regarding switch off of indexing, execution of SFC doesn't fix my problem. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. April 2023

Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint

Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint: I want to share my internet connection I receive via WiFi with my access point, which is connected to my PC via LAN. When trying to share my connection via "Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections"-Properties-Sharing-Allow other network users to connect through this computer's...

Windows 10 Support 2. Dezember 2022

Pc is crashing when it does difficult work.

Pc is crashing when it does difficult work.: I have tried several things and multiple ways to fix that issue, but it simply doesnt work. I will provide some screenshots wiht the details of what is the log says.So the problem is my pc is crashing when i do stuff like gaming or in general things that use much cpu/gpu/ram power.The main issue...

Windows 10 Support 15. Juli 2022

Windows File Recovery v. 0.1.20151.0 - hangs when recovering a certain file

Windows File Recovery v. 0.1.20151.0 - hangs when recovering a certain file: Hello,i was actually happy that Windows offer the Windows File Recovery and that you no longer use any shady third-party software. A simple basic tool to recover data. Today I wanted to use it for the first time, but it failed.I have a USB stick formatted in Fat32, the tool finds 483 files, but...

Windows 10 Support 18. Dezember 2021

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when downloading a game in Steam

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when downloading a game in Steam: I recently got myself a new PC, i installed Windows 10 Education with a bootable USB-Stick and downloaded and installed all the drivers. I can browse the Internet for hours and hours and nothing bad ever happens, but whenever I start a download in Steam my PC crashes and I get a BSOD with the...

Windows 10 Support 23. August 2019

Asus X205TA WiFi Crashes on Win10 - especially when roaming i.e. moving from one AP/router...

Asus X205TA WiFi Crashes on Win10 - especially when roaming i.e. moving from one AP/router...: Dear Microsoft, since update on Win10, the WiFi on my Asus X205TA (Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter - Drivers Version 5.93.103.4, from the 19th Aug 2014 - Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility) crashes almost each time when i move within my house from one WiFi router to another....

Windows 10 Support 14. September 2015

Impossible to remove a persistent network drive mapping when logged on disconnected

Impossible to remove a persistent network drive mapping when logged on disconnected: Initial situation (tested with Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and XP): Create a persistent (!) network drive mapping (a.k.a. "Reconnect at logon") using the integrated/official "Map Network Drive" dialog . Now physically disconnect from the network folder (unplug the cable or shut down the target system)...

Windows 10 Support 23. August 2015

Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden