Taskbar icons and screen freeze on side monitor

Helfe beim Thema Taskbar icons and screen freeze on side monitor in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Dear Community, when i play a game in fullscreen on my main monitor, that fixes the mouse to it's screen, the taskbars on my side monitors (i have... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Dominik Schramm, 16. August 2015.

1. Dominik Schramm
    Dominik Schramm Gast

Dear Community,

when i play a game in fullscreen on my main monitor, that fixes the mouse to it's screen,

the taskbars on my side monitors (i have one left and right of my main) doesn't show the icons and clock anymore.

So it's completely empty.

Also the images on the screens don't update while in fullscreen on my main.

I tried updating my graphics driver and looked for a setting everywhere i can think of, but i can't fix this.

Need help with this, because that "bug" makes my side screens kind of useless.

Thanks

Yours,

Dominik

Weiterlesen...

#1 Dominik Schramm, 16. August 2015
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Wähle einen der folgenden Ratgeber:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Taskbar icons and screen freeze on side monitor - Ähnliche Themen - Taskbar icons and

Forum Datum

Windows taskbar icons zu groß fix?

Windows taskbar icons zu groß fix?: wie mache ich das die normal windows 10 style haben w https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/windows-taskbar-icons-zu-gross-fix

Windows 10 Support 17. Oktober 2023

The taskbar on my PC is loading forever and if I press on it, my screen turns completely...

The taskbar on my PC is loading forever and if I press on it, my screen turns completely...: Hello dear Microsoft Team.I have a question and I don’t know how to solve the issue.My brother got a virus on the PC and I tried to delete, but it didn’t work so I tried to reset everything and install Windows 10 new on my PC. But the problem was that I couldn’t log in, because it told me “Your...

Windows 10 Support 12. Oktober 2022

Browser and Taskbar Freeze Randomly

Browser and Taskbar Freeze Randomly: Hello, I've been having this problem since I reset my windows, my disc drive was broken and I couldn't do anything, so then I replaced my disc with another one and got a new weird windows 10, I should have gotten it from the official microsoft site, but I got it from a random unknown site, which...

Windows 10 Support 28. Januar 2022

Icon ändern?

Icon ändern?: [ATTACH] Gibt es irgendeine Möglichkeit die Icons vom Papierkorb und Godmode/Systemsteuerung zu ändern, damit die zu meinem Desktop passen? [ATTACH] Gibt nämlich keine offensichtliche Option aber vllt kennt da jemand einen Weg Freue mich auf Eure Antworten...

Windows 10 Support 23. August 2020

Screen Freeze und röhrendes Geräusch?

Screen Freeze und röhrendes Geräusch?: Gerade eben ist bei mir Mass Effect: Andromeda abgeschmiert. Der Bildschirm ist eingefroren und es kam ein röhrendes Geräusch, entweder aus dem Gehäuse oder aus den Boxen. Ich habe folgende Hardware: Thermaltake Smart RGB 700W MSI B360M PRO-VDH (MS-7B24) Intel Core i7 9700K KFA2 GeForce RTX...

Windows 10 Support 20. August 2020

Icons, Autostart und Taskbar bug

Icons, Autostart und Taskbar bug: Wenn Ich neue Files erstelle haben sie kein Icon mehr, hab schon den Iconcache per cmd deinstaliert, die meisten Autostart Apps sind weg, beide Autostartordner sind vorhanden, gewisse Taskbar Icons sind weg und das alles nachdem ich bei einer Instalation im WSL ein Problem hatte. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Oktober 2019

Start- and Taskbar-Layout

Start- and Taskbar-Layout: Hi. I was wondering if somebody could help me out with deploying a Taskbar- and Startmenulayout via Group Policy. I have a User Group Policy that tries to apply a partial Startlayout and a Taskbar-Layout to our Devices. The xml file is located on the computer locally (but I have tried using a...

Windows 10 Support 7. Dezember 2017

Icons randomly blinking/flashing on desktop and taskbar

Icons randomly blinking/flashing on desktop and taskbar: So I wanted to change the standard browser from chrome to edge but when i did all the icons on the desktop and taskbar started blinking and the standard browser still didnt change. I tried restarting the pc and changing the browser back to chrome but it didn't help. What can I do? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. Juli 2017

Taskbar icons and screen freeze on side monitor [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden