Taskbar not displaying icons after reboot, until manually restarting explorer.exe.

Helfe beim Thema Taskbar not displaying icons after reboot, until manually restarting explorer.exe. in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello,I'm encountering a peculiar issue with my Windows 10 Pro Build: 19045.3996. Upon booting the PC, the taskbar fails to display any icons. To... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von SoBo7a, 13. Februar 2024.

1. SoBo7a
    SoBo7a Gast

Taskbar not displaying icons after reboot, until manually restarting explorer.exe.

Hello,I'm encountering a peculiar issue with my Windows 10 Pro Build: 19045.3996. Upon booting the PC, the taskbar fails to display any icons. To resolve this, I have to manually restart explorer.exe using Task Manager, which restores the icons. However, the problem reoccurs after a complete reboot, making it quite inconvenient.This issue surfaced after I installed the NVIDIA Hotfix https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5519/~/geforce-hotfix-driver-version-551.46. Following the installation, I cleared the DXcaches using Windows' disk cleanup feature and restarted the PC. Upon

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Taskbar not displaying icons after reboot, until manually restarting explorer.exe. - Ähnliche Themen - Taskbar not displaying

Forum Datum

Windows taskbar icons zu groß fix?

Windows taskbar icons zu groß fix?: wie mache ich das die normal windows 10 style haben w https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/windows-taskbar-icons-zu-gross-fix

Windows 10 Support 17. Oktober 2023

Microsoft Store not loading and displaying Error after long time

Microsoft Store not loading and displaying Error after long time: Hi,I wanted to install a new Flight Simulator Update when the Microsoft Store didn't started and the Xbox App also did not. Xbox Game Bar also doesn't load anymore. After several minutes waiting on the loading screen of the programs they say the error "0x80070426". I already tried reloading the...

Windows 10 Support 29. November 2022

windows taskbar explorer not responding after startup

windows taskbar explorer not responding after startup: When I boot up my PC, why taskbar seems not to respond.No Programms to launch are loaded, also the icons on the right side beside the clock do not show.I can launch the taskmanager CTRL+SHIFT+ESC and restart the explorer process, but it results in the same behavior as clicking on the taskbar....

Windows 10 Support 25. Mai 2021

PC reboots every 11min after bluescreen

PC reboots every 11min after bluescreen: After a few months of being idle due to a covid lockdown, 2 of our Dell PCs bought in Dec 2020 suddenly keep rebooting repeatedly after 10min and 53sec. They die with a BSOD, this is the log from Event Viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0xdead000b...

Windows 10 Support 18. April 2021

Graphic bugs after Restarting the PC

Graphic bugs after Restarting the PC: Hello everyone, i have a problem with my graphics. Everytime i restart my PC, these bugs occur. The weird thing is: This only happens after a restart. If i shut down the PC and turn it back on, there aren't any problems. I installed all available driver updates and even reinstalled Windows....

Windows 10 Support 7. Februar 2021

Taskbar resizes after computer restart

Taskbar resizes after computer restart: Since a few days the Windows taskbar always resizes to its initial size when I restart Windows (only after restart! not after shutdown!). Why is this so? I want it to be double sized, not only one row. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 6. November 2019

Icons, Autostart und Taskbar bug

Icons, Autostart und Taskbar bug: Wenn Ich neue Files erstelle haben sie kein Icon mehr, hab schon den Iconcache per cmd deinstaliert, die meisten Autostart Apps sind weg, beide Autostartordner sind vorhanden, gewisse Taskbar Icons sind weg und das alles nachdem ich bei einer Instalation im WSL ein Problem hatte. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Oktober 2019

Windows 10 - Apps Disappeared after Restarting Computer

Windows 10 - Apps Disappeared after Restarting Computer: After I restarted my computer many Applications are no longer available, including default programs like MS Paint and Python which I used the day before Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Juli 2016

Taskbar not displaying icons after reboot, until manually restarting explorer.exe. [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden