Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one

Helfe beim Thema Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; My computer, a Dell XPS 15 "died" the other day. When I say "dead" I mean reallydead because nothing whatsoever seems to be working, no cursor, no Dell... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von TomStrand52, 1. Dezember 2021.

1. TomStrand52
    TomStrand52 Gast

My computer, a Dell XPS 15 "died" the other day. When I say "dead" I mean reallydead because nothing whatsoever seems to be working, no cursor, no Dell or Microsoft logo, absolutely nothing just sometimes the fan. The laptop had a 1TB SSD which I suppose is still working but I've not tested itOn the computer I had Windows 10 Pro, and Office 2013 Pro installed including Access. I've ordered and new computer Windows 64 home and now I want to transfer / upgrade as many as possible of the previous installations, i.e.- from Windows 11 Home the new computer to Windows 11 Pro Windows Key for

Weiterlesen...

#1 TomStrand52, 1. Dezember 2021
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one - Ähnliche Themen - Transfer microsoft products

Forum Datum

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.: since one week problems, when I try to copy a file to a NAS-Storage, I get the above mentioned errorcode. All hints in the internet regarding switch off of indexing, execution of SFC doesn't fix my problem. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. April 2023

Error out of memory trying to allocate a rendering resource?

Error out of memory trying to allocate a rendering resource?: Hallo, ich wollte gerade Satisfactory spielen und als ich es gestartet habe, kam dieser Error Error out of memory trying to allocate a rendering resourceWie kann ich diesen beheben? Ich habe Windows 10 auf einem Laptop mit 8 GB RAM...

Windows 10 Support 20. Februar 2023

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?: I just bought a new ssd. I want to switch my boot disk to the new one and reinstall windows. Im afraid that i will by ask for a key. I have a original windows running but i dont have any idea which key i use. Do i need to extract somehow my Key or can i just format my old drive and reinstall...

Windows 10 Support 4. Mai 2021

Returning a Microsoft Store Product

Returning a Microsoft Store Product: Hello, I purchased Photoshop Elements 2021 yesterday, it has not satisfied my expectations. My question is if there is a way to refund an app purchased from the Microsoft Store? I was only able to find ways to return physical products. Any answers would help. Sincerely, Adrian...

Windows 10 Support 12. März 2021

Transfer windows license from dead pc to new one

Transfer windows license from dead pc to new one: My pc died and I'm building a new one now. I was wondering if I could somehow get a free installation for my new pc since I already had a license once. Thing is I can't access my old pc to uninstall if I have to. I had the license since windows 8 and upgraded to windwos 10 if that matters. I...

Windows 10 Support 6. August 2019

Installation of a program gives error

Installation of a program gives error: Hello, I have a problem installing a certain program, a so called MAPi connector for outlook 2103, on my windows 10 PC. Obvioulsy it is not the program that causes troubles, but my PC, because it works on other PCs. I have no problems when installing any other program. Allways administrator...

Windows 10 Support 12. September 2017

Was kann ich hier machen mir wird immer nur ERROR:Unable to find a bootable option.Press...

Was kann ich hier machen mir wird immer nur ERROR:Unable to find a bootable option.Press...: ERROR:Unable to find a bootable option.Press amy key to shut down. Was kann mann machen ? Handy wird auch nicht vom PC erkannt ! Auch zurück stellen geht nicht ! Kann das Lumia 520 nicht mal für Notruf nutzen ! Wer kann helfen ? Sag schon mal Danke ! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 18. Mai 2017

Moving Windows from a hard drive to an SSD

Moving Windows from a hard drive to an SSD: What is the best and most affective way if i want to move the OS on an SSD Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 2. Dezember 2016

Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden