Transfer windows license from dead pc to new one

Helfe beim Thema Transfer windows license from dead pc to new one in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; My pc died and I'm building a new one now. I was wondering if I could somehow get a free installation for my new pc since I already had a license once.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von raoul (live.com, 6. August 2019.

1. raoul (live.com
    raoul (live.com Gast

My pc died and I'm building a new one now. I was wondering if I could somehow get a free installation for my new pc since I already had a license once. Thing is I can't access my old pc to uninstall if I have to. I had the license since windows 8 and upgraded to windwos 10 if that matters. I also have a laptop to download the installation and move it to a usb to install it on the new drive. Otherwise I'd have to buy a new license which would be pretty pricey. Thanks for any help

Weiterlesen...

#1 raoul (live.com, 6. August 2019
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Transfer windows license from dead pc to new one - Ähnliche Themen - Transfer license from

Forum Datum

Unable to boot Windows from SSD

Unable to boot Windows from SSD: Hi all,i have been going crazy the last three days and hope that someone can help me.I recently purchased a new SSD Crucial MX500.Firstly i had many problems trying to install Windows from a USB onto the SSD with the error message, that the SSD wasnt supported by the BIOS.Thanks to some guides i...

Windows 10 Support 26. Januar 2022

Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one

Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one: My computer, a Dell XPS 15 "died" the other day. When I say "dead" I mean reallydead because nothing whatsoever seems to be working, no cursor, no Dell or Microsoft logo, absolutely nothing just sometimes the fan. The laptop had a 1TB SSD which I suppose is still working but I've not tested itOn...

Windows 10 Support 1. Dezember 2021

Move Windows 10 to new rig

Move Windows 10 to new rig: Hi!In fact that Windows 11 is released i need to upgrade my PC. Since the HDD where Win10 was installed is not big enough to handle Win11 and I bought Win10 Pro via Microsoft Store APP I want to ask if and how its possible to reinstall this windows on a complete new PC.Im not that interested in...

Windows 10 Support 6. Oktober 2021

Transfering digital license of Win10 Pro RETAIL to new PC does not work

Transfering digital license of Win10 Pro RETAIL to new PC does not work: Hi,I have a problem with activating a RETAIL Win10 Pro on a new PC. From everything I read and all the troubleshooting manuals it should work, but it doesn't.1. I have Win 10 Pro RETAIL installed on the previous PC. When I do "slmgr -dli" in CMD, the window contains German edition:> Name:...

Windows 10 Support 18. August 2021

Receive an audio transfer callback from the CallButtons API Windows 10 Version 1903 and newer

Receive an audio transfer callback from the CallButtons API Windows 10 Version 1903 and newer: I'm looking for the CallButtons API as described in Windows Bluetooth host controller interface HCI Architectural Overview https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/audio/btth-architectural-overview in order to establish audio resources on the HFP endpoint, without prematurely...

Windows 10 Support 21. September 2020

Windows 10 Pro license Transfer

Windows 10 Pro license Transfer: Hello, I recently built a new pc and wanted to transfer my Windows 10 Pro license onto it from my old pc. Since it was built for me with windows preinstalled and windows activated retail copy i did not get any information regarding the product key. ive looked up multiple solutions like using :...

Windows 10 Support 1. Mai 2020

How to migrate from SPro 3 to SB (surface book) OR from Win10 to Win10

How to migrate from SPro 3 to SB (surface book) OR from Win10 to Win10: Hi, Since 2 days I am trying to Setup my new Surface book. I know how to Transfer files. But much more important is the tranfer of my Settings for Office and other Software. Here I feel left allone from Microsoft. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks, Timo Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Februar 2016

Migration from Windows 10 to another windows 10 PC

Migration from Windows 10 to another windows 10 PC: Hi there, i want to migrate from one Windows 10 Notebook to another. Is there a tool, which transfers all data and also the installed software like Office, etc.? Thans for your help, Stefan Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 22. November 2015

Transfer windows license from dead pc to new one [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. what type of license does a dead windows 10 pc have

2. transfer windows 10 license from dead pc

3. Raoul live.com loc:DE

4. transferring windows license from dead pc,
  5. trasfer win 10 license dead computer
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden