Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files

Helfe beim Thema Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I was reassured my files would remain if I unlinked my PC from one drive, but now all things in all file locations have been replaced with "Shortcut to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von O. B. H., 12. Februar 2024.

1. O. B. H.
    O. B. H. Gast

I was reassured my files would remain if I unlinked my PC from one drive, but now all things in all file locations have been replaced with "Shortcut to X OneDrive - Personal" and I cannot open that. How do I get my files back and permanently get rid of one drive.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
  3. hal9000
    hal9000 BoardComputer
    Mitarbeiter

Code:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/forum/all/unlinking-my-pc-from-one-drive-got-rid-of-my-files/e7888bad-940a-4eda-ad82-a264f21541bd

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files - Ähnliche Themen - Unlinking from one

Forum Datum

Onedrive deleted my desktop kind of?

Onedrive deleted my desktop kind of?: Onedrive deleted my whole desktop somehowI am pretty annoyed with onedrive for a while now. Synchronizing my desktop folder with onedrive has led to problems in the past. So now I decided to deactivate synchronization for my desktop, next thing I know, all the folders on my desktop are gone. The...

Windows 10 Support 1. August 2023

My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.

My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.: Why is it possible that an mailnesia email is used as an recovery email. Please help me. I bought game pass. The recorvery doesnt work. Please help me. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 24. Juli 2022

My pc can't save things

My pc can't save things: Lately, when installing/deinstalling files, Programms etc, or when i change things in the settings and restart my pc, everything is like before, the files i installed are gone, the deinstalled programs are back, and the settings didn't applie. It's like my computer has no "memory" Why is that?...

Windows 10 Support 15. Juli 2022

Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my...

Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my...: My Big MistakeIt all began when I wanted to use PowerShell to set the attribute of some personal folders matching a specific regex to "Hidden". Bonus info: for my defense of what follows: I was way overslept!. I quickly found the following suggestion on a forum here, which I blindly...

Windows 10 Support 23. Januar 2022

Wie ein neues File kreieren auf WD My Book Duo?

Wie ein neues File kreieren auf WD My Book Duo?: Ich habe das obgenannte Gerät, was ausgezeichnete Dienste leistet zur Archivierung von Fotografien. Nun habe ich es schon über ein Jahr lang nicht eingesetzt und deshalb weiss ich nun nicht mehr, wie ich ein neues File schaffen kann, in dem ich z.B. die Fotos vom vergangenen Heiligen Abend und...

Windows 10 Support 1. Januar 2021

Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ?

Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ?: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqd1uxBIOTVIhTWuk7pmgluFw_qn This is the scam decrypt. knows maybe anyone what scam virus this is ? https://i.imgur.com/9qbc2of.png thats how windows defender call it. btw if you want too know how i get this virus... dont open ports for Remote Desktop... Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. November 2018

Malware: all my data files especially on my NAS system (Synology) are encrypted

Malware: all my data files especially on my NAS system (Synology) are encrypted: I got hacked and all my data files especially on my NAS system (Synology) are encrypted with the "qweuirtksd" extension. I can not access my music and picture files and the hackers asked me to pay $500 to get the data back. Who can help me? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 21. Oktober 2018

uninstall Unotelly from my system

uninstall Unotelly from my system: I cancelled the Unotelly subscription and have tried to remove the DNS, however unsuccessfully. I go by their instructions to uninstall, but it does not work. Please provide help. I have Windows 10. thanks Catherine Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. März 2016

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden