Various Errors/Bluescreens with my RAM?

Helfe beim Thema Various Errors/Bluescreens with my RAM? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; First of all thank you for taking your time reading this. I wanted to upgrade my ram from 16GB to 32GB. Old RAM:... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Jonasbru3m, 24. Dezember 2020.

1. Jonasbru3m
    Jonasbru3m Gast

First of all thank you for taking your time reading this.

I wanted to upgrade my ram from 16GB to 32GB.

Old RAM: https://www.kingston.com/dataSheets/HX432C18FB2K2_16.pdf

New RAM: https://www.kingston.com/dataSheets/HX432C16FB3K2_16.pdf

Mainboard: https://rog.asus.com/de/Motherboards/ROG-Strix/ROG-STRIX-X470-F-GAMING-Model/

I knew that I had HyperX Fury RAM so I went on Amazon and bought an aditional 16GB.

When I arrived I saw that its not the exact same RAM and when I put it into my System it was kinda unstable.

After setting everything in the bios to automatic I managed to make it stable but it still didnt really worked. So I removed the new RAM and was a bit sad.

Later I decided to overclock my old RAM and managed to get it to 1.35V 3600MHZ 18-20-20-34.

Then I thought yea the XMP 1 of my new RAM is 3200MHZ 16-18-18-32 so I decided to put in my new and old RAM on 1.35V 3400MHZ 18-20-20-34 it worked out fine and booted into Windows without any problems.

I stress tested my RAM with AIDA64 and it made no problems after 30mins of testing.

But im still getting some errors (bluescreen + chrome crashes):

• Page fault in nonpage area system.service exception system thread exception not handled status access violation
    (I have an error every 6h-2days and a bluescreen every 2-4days - mostly status access violation while watching youtube and then every 5mins-2h)

I also have the problem that my PC wont boot the first time in the morning. It just lights up and nothing happens - if I cut the power and start it again everything works again :/

I run memtest86 multiple times for multiple hours and it didnt find anything.

Now is my question am I stupid or is there any obvious problem I dont see?

:)

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Various Errors/Bluescreens with my RAM? - Ähnliche Themen - Various Errors Bluescreens

Forum Datum

Smartphone won't connect with my PC

Smartphone won't connect with my PC: I have the problem that I can't transfer any data between my PC and smartphone, since my smartphone isn't recognised anymore. I did some digging and fixed the problem that my base drivers were missing at least it isn't showing up anymore in the device manager. Besides that I tried to use other...

Windows 10 Support 12. Dezember 2023

Bluescreen Registry Error?

Bluescreen Registry Error?: Hallo, mein HP Laptop spuckt den Bluscreen "Registry Error" heraus. Ich habe versucht Windows per USB Stick neu herunterzuladen aber wenn ich versuche die Partition zu löschen, formatieren, usw. kommt eine Fehlermeldung ( Die ausgewählte Partition konnte nicht gelöscht werden....

Windows 10 Support 5. Oktober 2023

Hello, i need help with my PC

Hello, i need help with my PC: Around 2 days ago i disabled some sort of setting, making it, that only essential program open on startupAfter rebooting, my audiodrivers dont work anymore, and the diagnostics dont recognise the problem either. USB can also not be recognized anymore, and because i have my internet connectuons...

Windows 10 Support 23. Juni 2023

What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried everything from self diagnosing tools up to running the pc with only one ram stick. However, i still get...

Windows 10 Support 31. Januar 2023

rasdial error with powershell

rasdial error with powershell: HalloIch versuche gerade ein Skript neu zu schreiben und verbessern um mit einem VPN zu verbinden, falls man sich ausserhalb eines Netzwerkes befindet und einige andere Sachen erledigt. Es ist eine Windows-VPN-Verbindung gespeichert und eine manuelle Verbindung über die Einstellungen...

Windows 10 Support 21. September 2021

Bluescreen RAM nicht Kompatibel?

Bluescreen RAM nicht Kompatibel?: Hey Leute, ich hab ein eher ungewöhnliches Problem: Mein neuer PC stürzt immer im „Leerlauf“ mit dem Bluescreen „critical_process_Died“ ab. Mit Leerlauf meine ich das überhaupt kein Programm geöffnet wurde. Beispiel: ich öffne YouTube und schaue ein Video -> alles perfekt Ich schließe den...

Windows 10 Support 4. August 2020

1 failed with error 1114 DLL

1 failed with error 1114 DLL: Hallo, ich habe die WISO-Steuer-CD aufgespielt. Beim Anklicken der Datei kam die Fehlermeldung Loadlibrary failed with error 1114 DLL. Wer kann mir mit diesem Problem helfen.

Windows 10 Fehler und Bluescreens 8. März 2019

Bluescreen Regitry Error

Bluescreen Regitry Error: Hallo. Ich habe seid ein paar tagen das problem, das einige apps nciht mehr funktionieren . der rechner zum Beispile geht kurz auf und sofort wieder zu. Hinzu kam heute, das ich einen Blue Screen hatte , wenn Norton internet security die Computer Leistung verbesser möchte. Was kann ich tun ?...

Windows 10 Support 28. November 2015

Various Errors/Bluescreens with my RAM? [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden