When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....

Helfe beim Thema When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes.... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello im Casper My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move them... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Casperleitner, 1. Januar 2020.

1. Casperleitner
    Casperleitner Gast

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....

Hello im Casper

My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move them again but not on the screen of the game. I can start google chrome with no problem and it doesnt freeze but only things like discord League of Legends..... all of the games and game launchers are freezing my mouse and keyboard. pls help!!!

Weiterlesen...

#1 Casperleitner, 1. Januar 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
    • Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• iPad mit PC verbinden - so geht es

iPad mit PC verbinden - so geht esWenn Sie Ihr iPad am PC aufladen oder verwalten wollen, müssen Sie die beiden Geräte miteinander verbinden. Wir zeigen Ihnen Schritt für Schritt, w...

• Tastatur funktioniert nicht in Windows 10 - das hilft

Tastatur funktioniert nicht in Windows 10 - das hilftWenn Sie Windows 10 neu installiert haben, kann es vorkommen, dass die Tastatur nicht mehr funktioniert. Was Sie in diesem Fall tun können und wie Si...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes.... - Ähnliche Themen - When start program

Forum Datum

How do I see my Product key from an old SSD

How do I see my Product key from an old SSD: So my Laptop broke and now I want to reinstall Windows on it.I had a Windows 10 pro Product key for this laptop but it came preinstalled.Now I want to see the product key. I tried CMD but that wouldn't work and I currently can only access CMD through the troubleshooting menu.Now maybe I could...

Windows 10 Support 15. Dezember 2023

My PC gets a BSOD when starting the game Fall guys

My PC gets a BSOD when starting the game Fall guys: Started happening today and I have no idea why.Error codes:KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI have uploaded the Dump files to my OneDrive here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqucuFFLeqYCsyIMa9xV7PMP2uNgIf anyone could help me that would be great!! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Juli 2022

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...: Dear Community, I am extremely disappointed with Windows support services. Due to a cracked screen, I had decided to take advantage of Microsoft's offer to get a refurbished device of equal value for almost 500 euros. However, there is no question of equivalence. The device recognizes the...

Surface 22. November 2021

When I hold a webex meeting, you can hear me typing on the keyboard unless I switch to mute...

When I hold a webex meeting, you can hear me typing on the keyboard unless I switch to mute...: +++++++++German below++++++++++ Hi everybody, I have a new Surface 3 Laptop for 1 month now. In the beginning it was no Problem when I was Holding a webex Meeting. The microphone was amazing and nobody has heard me typing on the Keyboard. Since last Friday everytime i am in a webex Meeting...

Surface 2. Juni 2020

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7: Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product review and (I already rate it with five stars.) I know it's expensive just to "give" such an expensive...

Surface 31. Oktober 2019

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!: When I boot up my laptopeverything works. If I want to play minecraft in windowed mode everything works... but when I press F11 my Taskbar hase a huge delay, my selection box laggs, the file explorer laggs and is uncontrolable and some windows windows are lagging but programms are working fine...

Windows 10 Support 14. Oktober 2017

ALL browsers load but remain blank when trying to get to my homepage & homepage editor by wix

ALL browsers load but remain blank when trying to get to my homepage & homepage editor by wix: Hi, having trouble with my homepage. When I open the page it loads but is totally blank. The same with my friends website. Also our wix-editor stays blank although the page loads. I can only see the header-menue from wix. I have sent to troubleshoot for wix helpdesk. No reply yet. I have already...

Windows 10 Support 8. Oktober 2016

I dont have Acces to my Folders

I dont have Acces to my Folders: ich habe heute auf windows 10 aktualisiert, ich möchte einen Ordner aufrufen, Windows sagt mir nur Sie haben nicht die nötigen Rechte. Hier die Vorgeschichte: Ich habe Rise of the Tomb Raider im Windows Store gekauft, dieses Startete das erste Mal ohne Probleme. Danach aber nicht mehr...

Windows 10 Support 1. Februar 2016

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes.... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden