Where can I get drivers when windows and computer maker dont give

Helfe beim Thema Where can I get drivers when windows and computer maker dont give in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I run windows 10 on a Lenovo G585. I was originally a windows 8 guy then windows forced 8.1 on me and since then alot of my drivers dont work, I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von MaxSieg, 11. Januar 2017.

1. MaxSieg
    MaxSieg Gast

I run windows 10 on a Lenovo G585. I was originally a windows 8 guy then windows forced 8.1 on me and since then alot of my drivers dont work, I experience frequently windows problems and I think im really good now at using Linux to fix windows problems and rescue data, or to connect alternatively to the internet when windows does not allow me. My situation has improved alot since windows10 but is still not as great as windows used to be.

Just now I got unpleasantly surpriced by another windows update to downgrade my computer. Not having the correct energy driver is a known issue for me and the Lenovo page never released any windows 10 drivers for my computer version. Hence I have been struggling with blue screens once every few weeks. Now this blue screen got me in a windows update and now my ethernet driver does not work aswell. I can see the wireless networks however cant connect to them. So I thought I could maybe solve this problem once and for all and maybe you guys can suggest me a place for me to get drivers?

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
  3. expat
    expat BoardMaskottchen

Look, whether Lan is aktivated in your Bios.

4. expart
    expart Gast
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Where can I get drivers when windows and computer maker dont give - Ähnliche Themen - Where can get

Forum Datum

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....: Hello im Casper My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move them again but not on the screen of the game. I can start google chrome with no problem and it doesnt freeze but only things like discord League of...

Windows 10 Support 1. Januar 2020

How can I make my own FFU??

How can I make my own FFU??: Hello, I realized that Windows Device Recovery Tool is downloading a very old version of Windows Phone 8.1 but I want to upgrade directly to Windows 10 Mobile. Are there any existing FFUs for Lumia 535 RM-1089? If yes, please send me a link to the file to download it. If no, then how can I get...

Windows 10 Mobile 24. Dezember 2019

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!: When I boot up my laptopeverything works. If I want to play minecraft in windowed mode everything works... but when I press F11 my Taskbar hase a huge delay, my selection box laggs, the file explorer laggs and is uncontrolable and some windows windows are lagging but programms are working fine...

Windows 10 Support 14. Oktober 2017

Windows 10 where can i download windows

Windows 10 where can i download windows: I have a licens key for Windows but where can i download windows? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 21. August 2016

How can I get an Hotfix

How can I get an Hotfix: I need the Hotfix to fix Problem "Faulting module name: clr.dll" error message when you run a Microsoft .NET Framework 4-based application see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2640103 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 2. August 2016

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I...

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I...: PackageFullName : Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_1000.10586.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName : Microsoft.BioEnrollment_10.0.10586.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName : Microsoft.LockApp_10.0.10586.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName :...

Windows 10 Support 2. März 2016

I dont have Acces to my Folders

I dont have Acces to my Folders: ich habe heute auf windows 10 aktualisiert, ich möchte einen Ordner aufrufen, Windows sagt mir nur Sie haben nicht die nötigen Rechte. Hier die Vorgeschichte: Ich habe Rise of the Tomb Raider im Windows Store gekauft, dieses Startete das erste Mal ohne Probleme. Danach aber nicht mehr...

Windows 10 Support 1. Februar 2016

Where can I find my Key after I restored my PC

Where can I find my Key after I restored my PC: Hello everyone! I have a Problem with my current Windows 10 PC. My Win10 PC crashed several weeks ago so that I couldn't log in to my Account. (I couldn't even write my Product Key down anywhere because the crash happened unexpectedly) I made recovery drive with my USB-Stick to reinstall...

Windows 10 Support 20. September 2015

Where can I get drivers when windows and computer maker dont give [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden