Win10 - can not create a recovery drive - the needed files are missing

Helfe beim Thema Win10 - can not create a recovery drive - the needed files are missing in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I can not create a recovery drive : get the message "it" not possible to create a recovery drive on this PC - the needed files are missing " I have a... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von AzatIbragimov, 24. Januar 2016.

1. AzatIbragimov
    AzatIbragimov Gast

I can not create a recovery drive : get the message "it" not possible to create a recovery drive on this PC - the needed files are missing "

I have a german version of the windows 10 so the original message is "Auf diesem PC kann kein Widerherstellungslaufwerk erstell werden. Einige erforderliche Dateien fehlen"

Weiterlesen...

#1 AzatIbragimov, 24. Januar 2016
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Win10 - can not create a recovery drive - the needed files are missing - Ähnliche Themen - Win10 can not

Forum Datum

How can i delete the Win+r file history

How can i delete the Win+r file history: I have uploaded a picture to show the problem Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 8. März 2024

Moin, ich erhalte die Fehlermeldung: Can not read file client32.ini80

Moin, ich erhalte die Fehlermeldung: Can not read file client32.ini80: Bekomme seit einiger Zeit obige Fehlermeldung. Ein Zurücksetzen des PC war erfolglos. Was kann man tun? Danke vorab für die Hilfe!!! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 28. August 2023

During the Windows installation,when driver are loaded the installation process crashes

During the Windows installation,when driver are loaded the installation process crashes: Hello, I'm having an issue with my Windows reinstallation using a USB stick. After the reboot, the installation gets stuck. The computer shows that services are starting, but then it abruptly stops and restarts. After this restart, the error message appears in a loop Display Error message: "The...

Windows 10 Support 23. Mai 2023

Windows File Recovery v. 0.1.20151.0 - hangs when recovering a certain file

Windows File Recovery v. 0.1.20151.0 - hangs when recovering a certain file: Hello,i was actually happy that Windows offer the Windows File Recovery and that you no longer use any shady third-party software. A simple basic tool to recover data. Today I wanted to use it for the first time, but it failed.I have a USB stick formatted in Fat32, the tool finds 483 files, but...

Windows 10 Support 18. Dezember 2021

The associated script can not be loaded?

The associated script can not be loaded?: Wie löse ich dieses Problem. Es liegt an den scripten vom third person controller. [img] https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/the-associated-script-can-not-be-loaded

Windows 10 Support 1. April 2021

Missing vbs file error

Missing vbs file error: Hey, i have a Problem, I always get an Error Message that says that the Scriptfile 139.vbs hasn't been found. Well i checked and it is indeed not there, but i havent found a way to Reinstall the File. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 28. November 2020

Drivers from the Insider Channel are terrible :

Drivers from the Insider Channel are terrible :: Hello Community, everytime when i update my PC it installs a different Driver and overwrite my AMD Drivers what i downloaded from the AMD Website. And i cant use then my AMD App anymore. But it installs the AMD App from the Microsoft Store with the Insider Driver. But the Insider Drivers are...

Windows 10 Insider 25. April 2020

Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ?

Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ?: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqd1uxBIOTVIhTWuk7pmgluFw_qn This is the scam decrypt. knows maybe anyone what scam virus this is ? https://i.imgur.com/9qbc2of.png thats how windows defender call it. btw if you want too know how i get this virus... dont open ports for Remote Desktop... Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. November 2018

Win10 - can not create a recovery drive - the needed files are missing [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. can not create recovery drive files missing

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden