Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language...

Helfe beim Thema Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi there,some history: I had a PC crash that lead to a non booting Windows. I made a ddrescue of the disc zero reading errors, all partitions ok, all... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von stev-io, 16. September 2021.

1. stev-io
    stev-io Gast

Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language...

Hi there,some history: I had a PC crash that lead to a non booting Windows. I made a ddrescue of the disc zero reading errors, all partitions ok, all files there. So: The operating system being not bootable, I wanted to start a repair session to apply chkdisk, fixboot via bootable USB device. The problem now is: The Windows 10 installation/boot process from USB device freezes after the Windows logo disappears and short before the language picking screen should appear. Black screen. But only when the SATA SSD is connected to the only SATA port available. If I disconnect it before powering

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language... - Ähnliche Themen - installation freezes after

Forum Datum

windows 10 single language

windows 10 single language: Hello please help me somebody. I just buy a dell notebook. They used this notebook for presentation, thats why my notebook Windows 10 Single Language is now fixed on english. But i need to change it to German some how. I don´t need a second display language. I whould be so glad if the one I have...

Windows 10 Support 5. Juni 2023

BSODs after connecting the charger

BSODs after connecting the charger: Hello!My laptop is more than an year old, but since 3 months I am facing serious BSOD and screen blackout issues. I have tried all sorts of recommended solutions, but nothing works. These solutions include:1 uninstalling recent drivers2 deactivating graphic card from device manager to check if...

Windows 10 Support 18. Februar 2022

Windows Boot Logo ändern?

Windows Boot Logo ändern?: Hallo, ich würde gerne wissen wie ich das Windows Boot Logo ändern kann, aktuell wird bei mir das Logo von meinem Mainboard angezeigt, ich will aber gerne das Logo von meinem Monitor anzeigen lassen, wie geht das? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/windows-boot-logo-aendern-2

Windows 10 Support 20. Januar 2022

SSD disappears after standby/shutdown/crash

SSD disappears after standby/shutdown/crash: I have 3 SSD. A Samsung EVO 480, EVO 860 and EVO 870, All connected per SATA cable. This problem only affects the 860 and 870 which are V-Nand.The 870 was brand new and instantly had the same problem as the 860 already was having.The problem:Sometimes when I start my PC this can be from standby,...

Windows 10 Support 10. Dezember 2021

Windows 10 Stuck before loading screen after starting the Computer

Windows 10 Stuck before loading screen after starting the Computer: After a game crashed i turned off the Computer and started it again. After it started i couldn't continue to the login screen. I was stuck at the screen before the loading screen and clicking with my mouse(the cursor was on the screen) or pressing random keys on the keyboard didnd't do anything....

Windows 10 Support 27. August 2018

Zandronum freezes after KB4013429

Zandronum freezes after KB4013429: After Windows Update installed KB4013429, Zandronum (a Doom Engine that uses OpenGL) stopped working. The application takes a long time to start up and once started becomes unresponsive every few seconds for a couple of seconds. Starting a game is impossible as each frame takes several seconds...

Windows 10 Support 18. März 2017

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Nach gut zwei Wochen Intensivnutzung des neuen Lumia 950 Dual SIM will ich mal ein Fazit ziehen, Punkte beschreiben, die andere nachvollziehen können oder auch gerne den einen oder anderen Hinweis entgegennehmen, wie ich dieses oder jenes unerwünschte Verhalten abstellen kann. Ich weiß, dass ich...

Windows 10 Mobile 20. Dezember 2015

Amerikanisches Windows Phone "Phone Language" ändern

Amerikanisches Windows Phone "Phone Language" ändern: Hallo, Ich bin seit etwa einer Woche zufriedener Besitzer eines "HTC One M8 for Windows" aus den USA. Das Gerät läuft einwandfrei und hat jetzt auch schon die neuste Insider Preview von Windows 10 Mobile (10586.11) installiert. Allerdings konnte ich bei der Einrichtung (Sowohl bei Windows 8.1...

Windows 10 Mobile 20. November 2015

Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden