Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC

Helfe beim Thema Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Dear Community, I've completly rebuild my computer lately including a change of the processor, mainboard, and hard drive so I basicly just the case... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von VincBreaker, 14. Juli 2017.

1. VincBreaker
    VincBreaker Gast

Dear Community,

I've completly rebuild my computer lately including a change of the processor, mainboard, and hard drive so I basicly just the case left. To install Windows 10 Pro on the rebuild machine, I created a bootable USB stick and entered the license key of the previous installation which I extracted using a tool before, which the setup accepted, however once the installation was finished, Windows 10 told me it wasn't able to reactivate.

At this point, I'm pretty stucked since I really don't know how to active the new installation.

Finally, because the source of the Windows 10 license seems to matter, here's a little story about it's lifetime:

1. I had bought a Windows 8 Pro version at a retail store.

2. I used the license on diverse laptops I had in the past, always using the telefone activation the activate the license on the new laptop and disabling it on the old one.

3. Lastly, I build my first own laptop and installed Windows 8.1 on it, transfering the license went really smoothly.

4. I upgraded given laptop from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, no problems.

5. I rebuild the laptop as describen above. Please note that I uninstalled the key on the old laptop using smlgr

Hopefully, one of you can helf, thanks in advance,

VincBreaker

Weiterlesen...

#1 VincBreaker, 14. Juli 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC - Ähnliche Themen - activation not working

Forum Datum

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

Windows-update not working.

Windows-update not working.: So it stops the installation because of a program not compatible with windows called VirtualBox LDPlayer.I searched for it in the file explorer and, well couldn't find anything.As far as I know, it doesn't exist on my pc.I'm confused. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 28. Juni 2021

Windows Audiosrv not working

Windows Audiosrv not working: Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't running, and I can't start it manually, I always get the error: 'Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer. Error 5:...

Windows 10 Support 13. November 2019

Mircosoft Account Password not working after reset on account.live.com

Mircosoft Account Password not working after reset on account.live.com: My PC was running slow (eherything else worked perfectly) and I did the Windows Reset where you get to Keep your files and documents. After the reset, the Option to Login via PIN was gone and the Fingerprint scanner Sign In did not work anymore. Since it is an Online Account and not a local...

Windows 10 Support 2. Januar 2019

Windows activation is not working

Windows activation is not working: Hi All, I have two laptops one lenovo ideapad and another macbook pro. I tried to install windows 10 on lenovo. After installation, due to display driver bug, it shows blackscreen but windows is activated on it. i could not fix display driver problem and decided to use windows 10 on macbook...

Windows 10 Support 21. September 2017

Windows 10 Not working properly after creators update

Windows 10 Not working properly after creators update: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed the creators update and after that my Windows 10 isn't working properly. My taskbar is completely broken, since I can't use it like normally. Every windows application doesn't work (the start button, the sound mixer, the taskbar settings, the news...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 28. April 2017

Windows 10 Activation after Mainboard replacement

Windows 10 Activation after Mainboard replacement: Hello, I need to change the hardware of my computer. The computer had a Windows 7 licence and was upgraded to a window 10 computer. The licence is displayed with the current mainboard in the profile of the corresponding microsoft outlook account. Is it possible to use the licence for the new...

Windows 10 Support 23. Dezember 2016

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden