Windows Audiosrv not working

Helfe beim Thema Windows Audiosrv not working in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Corebert22, 13. November 2019.

1. Corebert22
    Corebert22 Gast

Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't running, and I can't start it manually, I always get the error:

'Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer.

Error 5: Access is denied'

Already tried uninstalling/reinstalling without any success.

I hope someone got any leads how to fix this problem, can't wrap my head around how the update screwed that one up.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows Audiosrv not working - Ähnliche Themen - Audiosrv not working

Forum Datum

Switching keyboard layout/language not working

Switching keyboard layout/language not working: Hi, I have three languages installed under Language Settings in Windows 10: German (Austria), Swedish (Sweden),and English (United States) When I click the language button next to the clock at the bottom of the screen to switch language, I see three languages to choose between: German...

Windows 10 Support Gestern um 20:47 Uhr

Windows activation is not working

Windows activation is not working: Hi All, I have two laptops one lenovo ideapad and another macbook pro. I tried to install windows 10 on lenovo. After installation, due to display driver bug, it shows blackscreen but windows is activated on it. i could not fix display driver problem and decided to use windows 10 on macbook...

Windows 10 Support 21. September 2017

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC: Dear Community, I've completly rebuild my computer lately including a change of the processor, mainboard, and hard drive so I basicly just the case left. To install Windows 10 Pro on the rebuild machine, I created a bootable USB stick and entered the license key of the previous installation...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juli 2017

Windows 10 Not working properly after creators update

Windows 10 Not working properly after creators update: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed the creators update and after that my Windows 10 isn't working properly. My taskbar is completely broken, since I can't use it like normally. Every windows application doesn't work (the start button, the sound mixer, the taskbar settings, the news...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 28. April 2017

Video Streaming ist not working ( it stops)

Video Streaming ist not working ( it stops): in a local network video streaming stops and loosing sync. From my NAS it does not even start. Audio is working perfect Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 31. Mai 2016

MS Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working

MS Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working: Hello together, since I installed Windows 10 on my notebook, the Mircosoft sculpt desktop is not working anymore. Installing the MS device center version 2.7 recognized the mobile tranciever and suggested a wireless mobile mouse 1000. But only the keyboard is attached. Please, can anyone...

Windows 10 Support 3. Januar 2016

Sound not working [Win10]

Sound not working [Win10]: Hi, from one day to the other my Sound is not working! I tested other speakers, I tested the configuration, but there is nothing! Can somebody help me? Thx Max Flute Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 1. November 2015

Sound not working [Win10]

Sound not working [Win10]: Hi, from one day to the other my Sound is not working! I tested other speakers, I tested the configuration, but there is nothing! Can somebody help me? Thx Max Flute Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 1. November 2015

Windows Audiosrv not working [gelöst]